Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v1.03 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v1.03 (/showthread.php?tid=55311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- yadster - 2009-08-02

ronie Wrote:nevermind, figured it out.

if anyone has the same problem, here's the updated font: teen-normal.ttf

just put it in Transparency!/fonts and, as always, restart xbmc.

holey-moley, that was quick. Have a virtual beer on me Smile

- ronie - 2009-08-02

yadster Wrote:holey-moley, that was quick. Have a virtual beer on me Smile

it was a simple copy, paste and rotate job ;-)
would like to know if the new font behaves correctly on the xbox though ?

- yadster - 2009-08-02

ronie Wrote:it was a simple copy, paste and rotate job ;-)
would like to know if the new font behaves correctly on the xbox though ?

Works a treat on the xbox. Cheers.

- darknior - 2009-08-02

Hi

Like i tell you before your Skin is fantastic Big Grin
I will test with pleasure the 1.03 version tomorow lol

But one question for me :
Where can we active the option for the scraper use the METADATA of the files like in AEON to show after with some icones if it is a DVD, a DH 720p or 480p, etc ...

Thanks

- ronie - 2009-08-02

darknior Wrote:Where can we active the option for the scraper use the METADATA of the files like in AEON to show after with some icones if it is a DVD, a DH 720p or 480p, etc ...

You'll need at least xbmc r21076, to enable it: Settings > Videos > General > Extract media metadata information

- darknior - 2009-08-02

I really don't understand because i use the last release Sad

T3CH XBMC 2009-06-27 SVN rev21142

Where we can DL your release of XBMC please ?
Tnaks

- ronie - 2009-08-02

Transparency! - Update to v1.03

If you're using Transparency! v1.00, v1.01 or v1.02, please upgrade to v1.03 by downloading: Transparency! upgrade to v1.03

1) Extract the zip file to the 720p subfolder. (it will overwrite some of the existing files)
2) Restart xbmc

Hopefully this time it will fix these irritating bugs:
- black background in settings
- no fanart (black background) in movies
- empty panel in skin settings
- unable to edit movie title
- missing buttons in shutdown menu

Just in case you still experience one of these bugs after the upgrade, please report them again!

Other fixes:
- added finish time for all videos
- fixed chaptername placement in fullscreen info

Note to people who are still using the old skin base media flagging (mainly xbox users):

I've removed the studio icons from skin based media flagging.
Having several hundreds of conditional visibility statements all over the skin, only to display a studio logo, just seems to be a bit too much for xbmc...with all of the above bugs as a result.
There's a patched build of xbmc with native media flagging support for the xbox here and a support thread there.

@ nicoli_k: there will be no deja-vu's included in this update. ;-)

- ronie - 2009-08-02

darknior Wrote:I really don't understand because i use the last release Sad

T3CH XBMC 2009-06-27 SVN rev21142

Where we can DL your release of XBMC please ?
Tnaks

just google for xbmc nightly builds

edit: sorry you're using an xbox. native media flagging is not yet supported on the xbox.
if you want to try the patched build, see the links in the post above.
if you're using skin based (<studio> hack in .nfo file) flagging, Transparency! should work just fine.

- nemulate - 2009-08-03

Thanks for the update ronie, one quick question which may not be skin related but I have enabled the restart button on the shutdown menu but it just shuts down xbmc and doesn't restart it, do I need some script to do this? Thanks for a great skin Smile

- ronie - 2009-08-03

nemulate Wrote:I have enabled the restart button on the shutdown menu but it just shuts down xbmc and doesn't restart it, do I need some script to do this?

nope, it's an xbmc issue. it may not work correct on every platform...it may also depend on the way you start xbmc.

i'm using linux and when i launch xbmc from the command line, the restart option works correctly. i think i didn't work on windows the last time i tried and it definitely doesn't work on an xbox for me.

- yadster - 2009-08-03

I'm still getting 100% cpu usage in movies. I sussed out that if I uncheck 'movie media info icons' in settings the cpu deops down to 38%. In Minimeedia studio icons (appeared) to have no affect on cpu, so I assume it is the media flagging that is causing the cpu to rocket. Is there anyway to enable studio flags but disable media flags?

- nemulate - 2009-08-03

ronie Wrote:nope, it's an xbmc issue. it may not work correct on every platform...it may also depend on the way you start xbmc.

i'm using linux and when i launch xbmc from the command line, the restart option works correctly. i think i didn't work on windows the last time i tried and it definitely doesn't work on an xbox for me.

Ahh that explains it I'm using the win32 version, I'll enquire in another part of the forum Wink Thanks

- ronie - 2009-08-03

yadster Wrote:I'm still getting 100% cpu usage in movies. I sussed out that if I uncheck 'movie media info icons' in settings the cpu deops down to 38%. In Minimeedia studio icons (appeared) to have no affect on cpu, so I assume it is the media flagging that is causing the cpu to rocket. Is there anyway to enable studio flags but disable media flags?

thanx for the feedback!
here's a version that will only show the studio logo: Includes_MovieMediaFlags.xml

keep me posted! ;-)

btw. are you using native media flagging with the patched xbox build
or skin based flagging with the media info stored in the <studio> field of the .nfo files ?

- jarod71 - 2009-08-03

yadster Wrote:I'm still getting 100% cpu usage in movies. I sussed out that if I uncheck 'movie media info icons' in settings the cpu deops down to 38%. In Minimeedia studio icons (appeared) to have no affect on cpu, so I assume it is the media flagging that is causing the cpu to rocket. Is there anyway to enable studio flags but disable media flags?

where do you uncheck that option?

- nicoli_k - 2009-08-03

jarod71 Wrote:where do you uncheck that option?

go to Settings > press left until you can get to Skin Settings > go to Icons > Movie Media info Icons