Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v1.03 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v1.03 (/showthread.php?tid=55311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- jarod71 - 2009-08-03

nicoli_k Wrote:go to Settings > press left until you can get to Skin Settings > go to Icons > Movie Media info Icons

thanks!

- yadster - 2009-08-03

ronie Wrote:thanx for the feedback!
here's a version that will only show the studio logo: Includes_MovieMediaFlags.xml

keep me posted! ;-)

btw. are you using native media flagging with the patched xbox build
or skin based flagging with the media info stored in the <studio> field of the .nfo files ?

That did the trick. Just using the studio flags the cpu averages around 36-38% in movies on my xbox, that's in library mode with fan-art. I'm using a non-patched recent version from the unofficial nightly build site.

Thanks once again. I'll keep an eye out for any other odd behaviour but so far this version is rocking Smile

- z][ggy - 2009-08-03

@ ronie I have been messing with skins for over 2 months now but always end up back with Transparency! don't get me wrong this is a good thing lol Aeon can look good but tbh over the last few months more and more mods are being created hence to me over complicating things hence things get fixed but end up breaking two more maybe in time it will mature.

Transparency! to me is awsome it's clean easy to navigate and setup but I will ask a favour if possible if one wanted to get rid of the top xbmc bar on the main screen is it possible?

would it be possible to do a little more with the cover flow view for movies along the same lines as aeon with the tags underneath?

if it's not possible np i'll still be sticking with Transparency! but to me more so the coverflow view would give Transparency! an even bigger edge imho the main screen xbmc bar is just my own taste Smile

- ronie - 2009-08-03

z][ggy;380575 Wrote:if one wanted to get rid of the top xbmc bar on the main screen is it possible?

that shouldn't be to difficult. you'll have to edit Home.xml and remove this section:
[HTML]
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>74</height>
<texture>Header.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>5</posx>
<posy>2</posy>
<width>400</width>
<height>50</height>
<texture>xbmc-logo.png</texture>
<include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>
</control>[/HTML]

this will remove the top bar and the xbmc logo.

z][ggy;380575 Wrote:would it be possible to do a little more with the cover flow view for movies along the same lines as aeon with the tags underneath?

currently i have no plans to modify the coverflow view, so it's likely to stay the way it is.....at least for the near future. ;-)

- z][ggy - 2009-08-03

I'll stick with slide then hehe and again cheers mate Smile

- ashlar - 2009-08-03

ronie, I posted here about subtitles delay info placement, I'm not sure if it's correct to open a different thread or if for this kind of remarks this could be the right place.

- ronie - 2009-08-03

ashlar Wrote:ronie, I posted here about subtitles delay info placement, I'm not sure if it's correct to open a different thread or if for this kind of remarks this could be the right place.

yup, i noticed. it's perfectly fine to open new threads in this subforum.
i need to check a few things when i get home, before i can answer your questions.

- flipped cracker - 2009-08-03

ronie Wrote:could you try if this fixes it: DialogBusy.xml

put it in the 720p folder and restart xbmc.

let me know...
that seems to have fixed it.

- z][ggy - 2009-08-03

ok call me a numpty here lol but where does your custom cdart go hehe?

- ronie - 2009-08-03

z][ggy;380694 Wrote:ok call me a numpty here lol but where does your custom cdart go hehe?

check the cdArt entry in the FAQ, it's all explained there. ;-)

- ronie - 2009-08-03

flipped cracker Wrote:that seems to have fixed it.

thanx!

- z][ggy - 2009-08-03

ronie Wrote:check the cdArt entry in the FAQ, it's all explained there. ;-)

i did look lol omg i know i'm 39 this month bejesus i must be going blind Tongue

- z][ggy - 2009-08-03

well all my music is on it's own local drive i.e D:\

so gone into setting and set music folder to D:\

my struture is now D:\artist\album

just done a test with one and it's not working lol if anything above is wrong let me know otherwise i'll just keep tinkering Tongue

- ronie - 2009-08-03

z][ggy;380724 Wrote:well all my music is on it's own local drive i.e D:\

so gone into setting and set music folder to D:\

my struture is now D:\artist\album

just done a test with one and it's not working lol if anything above is wrong let me know otherwise i'll just keep tinkering Tongue

well, the cdart image should be called cdart.png but i suppose you got that one right. next, the name of the artist and album folder should exactly match the artist and album name as displayed in xbmc.

for the rest, keep tinkering ;-)

- z][ggy - 2009-08-03

ronie Wrote:well, the cdart image should be called cdart.png but i suppose you got that one right. next, the name of the artist and album folder should exactly match the artist and album name as displayed in xbmc.

for the rest, keep tinkering ;-)

it was the album folder name causing the problem cheers for the help ronie Smile