[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)
- timdog82001 - 2010-01-01 03:01
Make a new folder, and inside that folder place two folders: "DTS" and "Dolby." Then place the videos in the appropriate folders and point the script to the folder that contains the two subfolders
- Nuka1195 - 2010-01-01 18:44
don't forget "Other", for non dolby/dts audio
- mccorkled - 2010-01-01 19:03
I have a good bit of THX videos in my pack that will probably work nice in the "Other" folder.
I put up samples and stuff in my thread on the main post. Its coming along nicely.
- ijourneaux - 2010-01-01 19:30
Thanks for the tip on the folder structure. I saw "Other" listed in the log and quessed that it would be there.
Everything is working. now with some test sound check video I have.
Anyone have any though on why When I launch Home Theater Experience from the Movie Information page, it end up playing the movie immediately after the one I selected? I am running 1.5.1b and an SVN build from a couple of days ago.
- mccorkled - 2010-01-01 19:39
it does that to me too... well actually it just jumps over 1 spot but it plays the movie i selected. At least on the old version. Ive been so busy with the goodies for it that I havent got to test it yet :\
- Nuka1195 - 2010-01-01 20:42
because the script now queues the video. so you need to remove the Action(Queue) from you videoinfo.xml file. after queuing it will move to the next, so that's why.
- ijourneaux - 2010-01-01 21:07
Deleting that line fixed the problem. Thanks
- v0lrath - 2010-01-02 13:51
Nuka1195 Wrote:yes, they work here. what are your ratings in the db
The ratings in my NFO files look like this:
My video files are name PG.mkv, etc.
- Boku - 2010-01-02 21:59
I have 3 quick and maybe dumb questions but first i would like to take a moment to thank all of you for this beautiful script. i have used and struggled with just about every meadia center front end out there from WMC to Medio(s) to Xlobby and never found such an seamless way to integrate trailers and intros as i found when i came here. Just about the most confusing thing i found was finding the intro icon on the movie information page
Now i've only been using XBMC for a short time so forgive my ignorence. I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 NBR with XBMC 9.11 and the transparency theame.
1) I was searching around last night for a way to start this script from the XBMC remote on the Iphone but quickly became frustrated with the number of bogus results you get when you use the words "iphone"... can some one help with this?
2) Between trailer streams and intros there is a small status/progress window that pops up in the center of the screen for a fraction of a second. Is there a way to hide that pop up? It's quite distracting and it takes breaks the audience from the whole "home theater experience" if you will.
3) I noticed the option to start a script when HTX has finished and before the movie starts. i have Lutron IR panels set up around the room and currently use my harmony1000 to set scenes. Can someone point me to a reliable script that i can integrate with this one to use a usbuirt to control my lights.
Thanks in advance
- Nuka1195 - 2010-01-02 23:38
the videos need to have an .avi extension, was that not mentioned in this thread?
that's what the mpaa is in the db? USAG
if so. either rename your vidoes USAG.avi if ":" is legal for your filesystem or edit your db.
what media manager do you use?