Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)

- SlaveUnit - 2010-08-03

I would guess it's there but I think you'll have better luck asking in the LIVE section. Ive only used LIVE briefly.

- timdog82001 - 2010-08-04

It's possible the skin is in your appdata folder. You have to enable show hidden files, then follow a path similar to this if you're in windows 7: C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin

The appdata folder is hidden normally.

EDIT: Doh, just noticed you're using Live. Still, I believe there is an equivalent for Live.

- Batemann - 2010-08-14

Hi,

I love your script, and I use it a lot, but I recently upgraded to Dharma. Now I'm sad... ;-)
Will you be updating your script to the new Dharma version?

- SlaveUnit - 2010-08-14

He said 2 pages ago he will be.

- Therms - 2010-08-21

Apple changed how they publish trailer information, so Apple Trailer Downloader needs some rewrites before a final(ish) 3.0 release. I'm going to go ahead and put the effort in to writing something a bit more robust to minimize this type of stuff in the future.

- mrloofer - 2010-08-23

Thanks Therms. That probably explains why the earlier atd ver 2 wasn't working for me either. Looking forward to an update.

Cheers.

- BDPNA - 2010-08-24

I just want to say I can't wait for the Dharma version of this. Happy to help test it out if that would help. I keep up with the nightly builds pretty regularly.

Like others, I love the script but not enough to go back to Camelot, like the newer Dharma features too much, so please keep up the great work and I hope this gets ported!

- revned - 2010-08-24

BDPNA Wrote:I just want to say I can't wait for the Dharma version of this. Happy to help test it out if that would help. I keep up with the nightly builds pretty regularly.

Like others, I love the script but not enough to go back to Camelot, like the newer Dharma features too much, so please keep up the great work and I hope this gets ported!

+1

- Batemann - 2010-08-25

BDPNA Wrote:I just want to say I can't wait for the Dharma version of this. Happy to help test it out if that would help. I keep up with the nightly builds pretty regularly.

+2!

- BigBlack - 2010-08-25

No italian version for this script? How to install it on the new XBMC version? Thank you!

- SlaveUnit - 2010-08-26

BigBlack Wrote:No italian version for this script? How to install it on the new XBMC version? Thank you!

hahah so a couple of posts above you someone mentions how they cant wait for the new version so it works on Dharma. Then you ask how to install on the new version. Cmon guy.

- BigBlack - 2010-08-27

I didn't know the name of the new version. I've taked it trough xbmc updater... So there isn't for now the darma version for this script right?

- SlaveUnit - 2010-08-28

BigBlack Wrote:I didn't know the name of the new version. I've taked it trough xbmc updater... So there isn't for now the darma version for this script right?

Correct there is not a new version. We are all hoping for one in the near future.

- noahE - 2010-08-31

sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but does anyone know of a place to download old trailers? while waiting for the new ATD i would like to scrounge up a library of older classic trailers, jurassic park, indiana jones, aliens, etc. I think this would add to the experience to see some of the trailers of the movies we all grew up with and know and love.

Thanks

- snappz - 2010-09-01

you can try here
I've not used it myself, just stumbled across it the other day by accident.
Looks to have a fair list