Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)

- ijourneaux - 2010-12-11

I got everything I need to work. Nuka, Thanks much for the script. Thanks to everyone else that has helped get it to work ounder Dharma.

- htpc guy - 2010-12-11

1) How do the ratings work? I downloaded rating images and put them in a folder on my shared drive. I set the movie ratings setting as the ratings folder on my HD and it doesn't play them.

2) Also I couldn't get the Dolby/DTS files to play if they are in the Dolby/DTS Folder setting. I got them working by using the Special Video's setting and setting it to play 1 random video.

Any help?

- icecuban - 2010-12-11

@ htpc guy

check the first page of this thread, there's a figure with a folder structure of what you're asking. Hope that helps.

- nero12 - 2010-12-11

Can anyone upload all the latest files to get this working with dharma RC2, and a quick guide please ??

Thanks

- Nuka1195 - 2010-12-11

if someone wants to maintain this atleast until i finish the newer version, i can add you to the addon's svn and then people can get it thru addon's manager.

- huscoolcal - 2010-12-11

Nuka1195 Wrote:if someone wants to maintain this atleast until i finish the newer version, i can add you to the addon's svn and then people can get it thru addon's manager.

Pls..pretty please

- giftie - 2010-12-11

I'm happy to help out getting this script to play well with Dharma... and Eden if need be...

- Nuka1195 - 2010-12-11

pm'd you and ackbar.

hopefully my version will be eden compatible Smile

- Nuka1195 - 2010-12-11

ok giftie and ackbarr are added to xbmc-addons

- stoli - 2010-12-11

Nuka1195 Wrote:ok giftie and ackbarr are added to xbmc-addons

Thanks for that Nuka!

Good luck giftie and ackbarr! So far it seems to be working pretty well for me, though I don't use all the trivia and intros...

Thanks again for the work!

- quebert - 2010-12-11

err how to I make it work? I saw this on the 1st page

<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

only see addon.py so I changed the last part to <onclick>RunScript(special://xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>

in the dialogvideoinfo.xml file, but when I select a movie and press the info button I'm not seeing an option to start this script, what am I doing wrong? This is with PH.3, anyone have an idea how to get this working in Alaska Revisited?

- stoli - 2010-12-11

quebert Wrote:err how to I make it work? I saw this on the 1st page

<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

only see addon.py so I changed the last part to <onclick>RunScript(special://xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>

in the dialogvideoinfo.xml file, but when I select a movie and press the info button I'm not seeing an option to start this script, what am I doing wrong? This is with PH.3, anyone have an idea how to get this working in Alaska Revisited?

Try:

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick>

- quebert - 2010-12-11

stoli Wrote:Try:

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick>

thanks for the reply, since I read over this entire thread and didn't see anything that helped me and I probably won't figure this out on my own. I added that after

<onfocus>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>

go into the movie, hit info and play, there's no button that says anything about MTE. When the movie starts it starts normally. This is in the Alaska skin, I searched in the PM3hd folder and didn't see <onfocus>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick> so I was unsure where to add this. If possible I'd like to get it working in Alaska but I'll switch to another skin if needed. I tried mapping a button on my remote to launch it, and on the screen it says Movie Theater Experience but it doesn't do anything after that.

- Fraincs - 2010-12-12

Anyone got the Trivia to work?
Everything else works like a charm(Trailers, etc). I'm on RC2 Win7. Used the latest Megaupload download link.

- giftie - 2010-12-12

Working on it.. Think it might be working. I need to get my HTE pack found.. In case I can't find my old one, I'm re-downloading Slave Units...

Hope to be able to test tonight and have it available through the google code repo.