[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script) (/showthread.php?tid=55628)
- compcentral - 2010-05-28 16:59
Sorry for being impatient, but I was searching all day for a way to get it to work and was starting to get frustrated. I just wanted to make sure that this project was still alive and being maintained. I would have thought there would have been some testing to get this to work as an addon by now. I guess not?
- Thespirit - 2010-06-05 23:56
Hi guys, can anyone offer some help as to how to get my ATD working, had it working in the past but the website with the instructions doesnt exisit anymore, not sure how to set it up agian to automatically download trailers to C:\Trailers
- mrloofer - 2010-06-06 23:18
Just follow the instructions here:
- Thespirit - 2010-06-07 13:53
I had a look at that site but i giess being a noob i am pretty dumb, the old site had me configure a little script file or sommit and away it went, i dont know how or where to place the files/ commands the site suggests, any help would be much appreciated, the old site was htpcguide.info is this guy still about
- kiboy6 - 2010-06-07 16:13
Yeah, you can input those commands in a windows scheduled task...don't have time to walk you through it right now as I'm packing to go away for a few days, but can do at the end of the week if you're still in need
- SlaveUnit - 2010-06-17 17:01
I am just wondering if you are going to update this script to be used with the newer build's setup? Thanks.
I still love this script and dont want to let it slip away.
- mrloofer - 2010-06-18 00:44
Does anyone know the answers to the following?
1. Where are the settings stored (ie in a XML file, DB etc.)?
2. Can this script be kicked off from another python script or command line, and not necessarily through the XBMC GUI?
- queequeeg78 - 2010-06-18 02:36
Need help with this. I downloaded the trivia packs and intros and everything and made a music playlist which works during the slides. But two things are messing me up.
1. The sound level is real low and stays like that even when the movies begins I have to raise it up manually everytime.
2. And when I play a pg-13 film and up the script works fine, but a g and pg film like dumbo or et it just plays my music playlist and hangs...
Any help would be appreciated
- SlaveUnit - 2010-06-22 13:11
Thats to make the music at 100% when the slides play. Im not sure it was so low once the movie started.
settings storage location - steppedup - 2010-06-22 19:30
mrloofer Wrote:Does anyone know the answers to the following?
Good place for the settings to be found is here:
C:\Users\your Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\scripts\Home Theater Experience\resources\settings.xml
Regarding the 2nd - not sure - http://docs.python.org/faq/windows.html#how-do-i-run-a-python-program-under-windows should get you started....