Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- BigBlack - 2009-09-06

Hi guys, i've another trouble. I've installed trasparency on my vista pc and it's all ok... Then i've installed it on a win xp pc and there's something strange... I don't see background in the various menu... In the setting background page where i can chose multi image single image and default I see a string of code in the square under... do you know why? I don't make something different from my pc with vista.. Before i was using horizon but also in my vista pc I was using that and there is all ok... Ideas? Thank you bye bye

- ronie - 2009-09-06

most likely the xbmc version on your win xp pc is too old.

Transparency! will only work with recent SVN builds.
google 'xbmc nightly builds' to find them.

- Derek - 2009-09-06

Hi Ronie,

Got to the bottom of the problem it is not skin related!

I had updated to build 22701 which seems to have gfx problems, went back to 22528 and all is well!

I do get the weather crashes but with it diabled its all good!

Great job mate awesome skin!

- ronie - 2009-09-06

Derek Wrote:Hi Ronie,

Got to the bottom of the problem it is not skin related!

I had updated to build 22701 which seems to have gfx problems, went back to 22528 and all is well!

I do get the weather crashes but with it diabled its all good!

Great job mate awesome skin!

thanx a lot for reporting back!
saves me a lot of time chasing bugs, that in the end turn out to be caused by xbmc instead of the skin. :-)

- BigBlack - 2009-09-06

ronie Wrote:most likely the xbmc version on your win xp pc is too old.

Transparency! will only work with recent SVN builds.
google 'xbmc nightly builds' to find them.

mmmm but i used the same setup of my vista pc... XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2 this is the name of file... isnt' the right version?

- jpf55 - 2009-09-06

BigBlack Wrote:mmmm but i used the same setup of my vista pc... XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2 this is the name of file... isnt' the right version?
NO, google 'xbmc nightly builds' to find them

- jpf55 - 2009-09-06

Ronie, I am starting to feel stupid, I still can't get genres in movies, I am using svn 22528, Movies and TVshows are enabled in the Home screen, I get genres for Music but nothing else, am I missing something, if so HELP

- ronie - 2009-09-06

jpf55 Wrote:Ronie, I am starting to feel stupid, I still can't get genres in movies, I am using svn 22528, Movies and TVshows are enabled in the Home screen, I get genres for Music but nothing else, am I missing something, if so HELP

use the 'back' button on your keyboard/remote to move up in the video library.

or use the video button on the home menu.

- jpf55 - 2009-09-06

ronie Wrote:use the 'back' button on your keyboard/remote to move up in the video library.

or use the video button on the home menu.

By back button, I assume you mean the left arrow on the remote, anyway, I tired the backspace, the ESC, the delete and the Tab keys.
This is my home screen, if I use the left arrow, the power button gets selected

This is the video screen

I am stumped, baffled, perplexed, flummoxed, discombobulated and confused

- BigBlack - 2009-09-06

I think u have to enable library mode... enter in the film directory and then press backspace...

However now the skin go... thank you to all!!

Do you know why i see media flags only on few movies... Movie that i've reproduced at still one time.. In other I see only the "ciak" icon...
And For Home Theater script why it don't go? I've selected to see 3 trailer from current apple movie trailer but when i click on trasparency theater button i see only 1 sec of the first trailer then start the film... And there isn't a way to display trailer of movie in the library and not from cinema? Thank you!

- jpf55 - 2009-09-06

BigBlack Wrote:I think u have to enable library mode... enter in the film directory and then press backspace...

Hmm, if I activate Library in Videos, I go directly to Movies/Slide

- BigBlack - 2009-09-06

jpf55 Wrote:Hmm, if I activate Library in Videos, I go directly to Movies/Slide

yes... but now from movie slide press backspace and here you can see the directory of genres year ecc ecc

- ronie - 2009-09-06

jpf55 Wrote:Hmm, if I activate Library in Videos, I go directly to Movies/Slide

you can also use the "up" icon to navigate back to to root of the video library.

- jpf55 - 2009-09-06

BigBlack Wrote:yes... but now from movie slide press backspace and here you can see the directory of genres year ecc ecc

OH boy, here is what I get

BTW, i have now tried every key on the keyboard and still no genre

- ronie - 2009-09-06

jpf55 Wrote:OH boy, here is what I get

BTW, i have now tried every key on the keyboard and still no genre

Settings > Appearance > View Options > Hide Parent folder items
make sure this is not enabled.

now, when you're in the slide view, you'll see an "up' icon at the start of your movies
use the "up" icon to navigate to the parent folder. you'll see the genre entry there.