Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- jpf55 - 2009-09-06

ronie Wrote:Settings > Appearance > View Options > Hide Parent folder items
make sure this is not enabled.

now, when you're in the slide view, you'll see an "up' icon at the start of your movies
use the "up" icon to navigate to the parent folder. you'll see the genre entry there.
This is all I get:

And I select movies or even Recently added movies, I go back to Slide view

Sorry to be such a bother

- ronie - 2009-09-06

jpf55 Wrote:[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com
And I select movies or even Recently added movies, I go back to Slide view

Sorry to be such a bother

got it, disable "Flatten" in the left side menu.

- ronie - 2009-09-06

BigBlack Wrote:Do you know why i see media flags only on few movies... Movie that i've reproduced at still one time.. In other I see only the "ciak" icon...

if you're using it for the first time, you have to enable it:
Settings > Videos > General > Extract media metadata information
and delete your video database and rescan all your movies to the library.

BigBlack Wrote:And For Home Theater script why it don't go? I've selected to see 3 trailer from current apple movie trailer but when i click on trasparency theater button i see only 1 sec of the first trailer then start the film...

there are some issue with the apple movie trailers in xbmc, i'm not 100% sure if it's related to your problem. you'll have for ask for help in the Home Theater Experience thread.

BigBlack Wrote:And there isn't a way to display trailer of movie in the library and not from cinema? Thank you!

there's a trailer icon in fanart and slide view, which can be used to play trailers.
or if you disable the Home Theater script, you can start trailers from the movie info dialog again.

- jpf55 - 2009-09-07

ronie Wrote:got it, disable "Flatten" in the left side menu.

WONDERFUL, it works, Thank you

I thought Flatten was akin to Stack but I guess not so what is its purpose?

Flatten
Removes the title, genre etc nodes from the library view. Selecting a category takes you straight to the title view.

- BigBlack - 2009-09-07

ronie Wrote:there's a trailer icon in fanart and slide view, which can be used to play trailers.
or if you disable the Home Theater script, you can start trailers from the movie info dialog again.

mmm yes I know that... But the home theater script allow to see some movie trailer before the movie right? So.. this play trailer from cinema... New trailer.. instead i'd like to play some trailer of my movie library before movie... I don't know if it can be possible but for me can be better because I use XBMC for my parents and they usually don't use to see trailer to chose a film... In this way instead they can see the trailer for next time Tongue I Know.. I'm mad Tongue There something in the code in the script that i can change? Thank you. Bye bye

- ronie - 2009-09-07

BigBlack Wrote:mmm yes I know that... But the home theater script allow to see some movie trailer before the movie right? So.. this play trailer from cinema... New trailer.. instead i'd like to play some trailer of my movie library before movie... I don't know if it can be possible but for me can be better because I use XBMC for my parents and they usually don't use to see trailer to chose a film... In this way instead they can see the trailer for next time Tongue I Know.. I'm mad Tongue There something in the code in the script that i can change? Thank you. Bye bye

i'm not sure if i understand you correctly, but if you want to play trailers from your own library instead of apple movie trailers you have to configure the Home Theater Script.
Set the "Trailer Scraper" to "Local Folder".

if you have any other questions about the Home Theater Script please ask them here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

- Shalashaska - 2009-09-07

Again many many thanks for such a wonderful release ^^

And ive a question, how can i fix this ^^...anyway to disable what it seems to be a banner , or add the tv show banner ^^ ?

thanks for all

- Vampirebat - 2009-09-07

Shalashaska Wrote:Again many many thanks for such a wonderful release ^^

And ive a question, how can i fix this ^^...anyway to disable what it seems to be a banner , or add the tv show banner ^^ ?

thanks for all

that is supposed to be a wide banner if you cant find a wide screen banner PM me some links to some high rez images and ill throw one together for you rq
if anyone else has something they need fanart or a banner for i take requests but youll have to provide images for me to use.

- ronie - 2009-09-07

Shalashaska Wrote:Again many many thanks for such a wonderful release ^^

thanks for all

i'm not sure how many people are using posters instead of banners for tv shows,
but it's still on my todo list to create separate views for them.

- jpf55 - 2009-09-07

ronie Wrote:i'm not sure how many people are using posters instead of banners for tv shows,
but it's still on my todo list to create separate views for them.

I've seen some discussion on this in the XBMC forum. Personally, I think there should be 4 categories:
Fanart, posters, banners and clearart
Problem is no one seems to agree on posters or banners
It may be an XBMC limitation but...
My 2 cents

- Shalashaska - 2009-09-07

so, theres now way to disable it ? or change it for now ?

- jpf55 - 2009-09-07

Shalashaska Wrote:so, theres now way to disable it ? or change it for now ?
Go into movie or TVseries info and change the Thumbnail and choose a banner

- Vampirebat - 2009-09-07

jpf55 Wrote:I've seen some discussion on this in the XBMC forum. Personally, I think there should be 4 categories:
Fanart, posters, banners and clearart
Problem is no one seems to agree on posters or banners
It may be an XBMC limitation but...
My 2 cents

i use all 4 of those for my tv shows im still missing clear art for a few but ill get around to make some for the ones im missing eventually Smile
as for banners and posters all my shows have both.
as long as i can find decent images to work with(not always easy when a show is 20 years old or better) i can make up a poster/fanart/banner in a matter of mins.

- eggmitty - 2009-09-07

Hey ronie im a long time reader first time poster (i also make bad puns), there is a few things ive noticed with the 2.0 release on xbox 22498, a few words are cut off and auto scroll in tv library is partially blocked by the viewed/unviewed box when the title is too long. Also will there be an option to disable/enable the thumbnail view in the fanart view in the music library? btw best skin ever!

- ronie - 2009-09-07

Shalashaska Wrote:so, theres now way to disable it ? or change it for now ?

other then manually change it, nope

when you add tv shows to the library, pick the tvdb.com scraper. it will download banners by default. (if you want posters instead, you'll have to select 'prefer posters' in the scraper settings)