Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- ronie - 2009-09-07

eggmitty Wrote:Hey ronie im a long time reader first time poster (i also make bad puns), there is a few things ive noticed with the 2.0 release on xbox 22498, a few words are cut off and auto scroll in tv library is partially blocked by the viewed/unviewed box when the title is too long.

the video settings dialog will be fixed in the next release.
for all the other screens: Transparency! is a 720p skin.
the errors you're getting are because you are using it on a 4:3 screen.

eggmitty Wrote:Also will there be an option to disable/enable the thumbnail view in the fanart view in the music library?

you mean the artist thumb in fanart view?
i have no plans to make it optional, sorry.

- eggmitty - 2009-09-07

i'm using the skin in widescreen view, they're just bad screenshots and have been resized incorrectly i guess! i read a previous post about the artist thumb in fanart view but what do i need to edit? Huh

<control type="image">
<posx>10</posx>
<posy>499</posy>
<width>200</width>
<height>200</height>
<fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
<texture diffuse="thumb-diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
</control>

- ronie - 2009-09-07

eggmitty Wrote:i'm using the skin in widescreen view, they're just bad screenshots and have been resized incorrectly i guess! i read a previous post about the artist thumb in fanart view but what do i need to edit? Huh

<control type="image">
<posx>10</posx>
<posy>499</posy>
<width>200</width>
<height>200</height>
<fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
<texture diffuse="thumb-diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
</control>

yep, that's the code to remove from View-Fanart.xml (Fanart-Artists_Extras section)
also you may want to change the size and position of the textbox a little below this code.

- antonstarlid - 2009-09-07

Ronie i have not test this thing yet. Them say if i not understand it wrong that the code in the SVN are braked and i wait untill that are fixed, I run my XBMC on my XBOX so i wait before i update it. But i just have 1 question the pic of the movies font and stuff are in a box. Like a CD-Box or CD-Case i just wanne know if this CD-Case are standard and the skin automatic just put the pic in there or if you have edit the whole pic whit box for every movie/serie.

Mvh Anton

- BigBlack - 2009-09-07

ronie Wrote:if you have any other questions about the Home Theater Script please ask them here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

mmm yes but i post here since 2 days and no one reply... Sad

- ronie - 2009-09-07

BigBlack Wrote:mmm yes but i post here since 2 days and no one reply... Sad

i thunk nuka1195 is enjoying a well deserved holiday. ;-)

- ronie - 2009-09-07

antonstarlid Wrote:Ronie i have not test this thing yet. Them say if i not understand it wrong that the code in the SVN are braked and i wait untill that are fixed, I run my XBMC on my XBOX so i wait before i update it.

just google 'xbmc nightly builds' and you'll find a stable svn build for the xbox.

antonstarlid Wrote:But i just have 1 question the pic of the movies font and stuff are in a box. Like a CD-Box or CD-Case i just wanne know if this CD-Case are standard and the skin automatic just put the pic in there or if you have edit the whole pic whit box for every movie/serie.

the skin puts the cd and dvd cases around the covers. you don't have to do it manually.

- grupy - 2009-09-07

I just started to watch a few TV episodes and noticed after you watch an episode, it doesn't become check marked indicating that it has been watched. It only becomes check marked if I go into the next episode and watch the next one, then the previous episode does have a check mark.

Anyhow, I dont know if this is XBMC or skin related. But I thought I would mention this.

The other issue I have is possibly XBMC nightly build related but the trailers I still cant view them from the Fanart View like I was able to do so in v1.03. If I go into Movie Information screen I can view the trailer fine. I have tried this with Home Theatre script enabled and disabled.

XBOX platform here, using 22485 nightly build.

- flipped cracker - 2009-09-07

grupy Wrote:I just started to watch a few TV episodes and noticed after you watch an episode, it doesn't become check marked indicating that it has been watched. It only becomes check marked if I go into the next episode and watch the next one, then the previous episode does have a check mark.

Anyhow, I dont know if this is XBMC or skin related. But I thought I would mention this.

The other issue I have is possibly XBMC nightly build related but the trailers I still cant view them from the Fanart View like I was able to do so in v1.03. If I go into Movie Information screen I can view the trailer fine. I have tried this with Home Theatre script enabled and disabled.

XBOX platform here, using 22485 nightly build.
i've had your first issue so some time now. i'm on xbox, so i just figured it was that. it worked on my windows machine.

- flipped cracker - 2009-09-07

i'm also getting the error of words getting cut off. i'm using 720p on a 16:9 screen. i've only noticed it on one screen so far though.

- BigBlack - 2009-09-07

ronie Wrote:i thunk nuka1195 is enjoying a well deserved holiday. ;-)

uhm... Rofl it's possible... but only him can help me... it's possible that no one has had this trouble and don't find a solution... there are only few option.. i can't set them wrong... mmm ok I'll wait. Thank you

I've another question... But there'is a way to display movie sort by date created of the file?

- stokedfish - 2009-09-07

stokedfish Wrote:Dieser Skin wird die Ehre haben, meine neue Asrock Box zu entjungfern!

Done. The box is here and already up and rocking!

Small bug in T! 2.0: when clicking back on fullscreen view in a playlist with the mouse, nothing happens. ';' on the keyboard works though...

Btw, I love this skin so much that I won't even try Aeon!

- ronie - 2009-09-07

grupy Wrote:The other issue I have is possibly XBMC nightly build related but the trailers I still cant view them from the Fanart View like I was able to do so in v1.03. If I go into Movie Information screen I can view the trailer fine. I have tried this with Home Theatre script enabled and disabled.

i don't think i can do anything to fix that, but having a look at a Debug Log is the least i can do. ;-)

- ronie - 2009-09-07

flipped cracker Wrote:i'm also getting the error of words getting cut off. i'm using 720p on a 16:9 screen. i've only noticed it on one screen so far though.

which setting have you selected in Settings > Appearance > Screen > Resolution ?
is it '720p 16:9' or something else?

- ronie - 2009-09-07

BigBlack Wrote:I've another question... But there'is a way to display movie sort by date created of the file?

i haven't come across it. but you might want to ask in the general help forum.