Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- ronie - 2009-09-07

stokedfish Wrote:Done. The box is here and already up and rocking!

i have to admit, those screens look great!

hey....wait....but where are the black bars ?? and where's the corruption ?? ;-)

stokedfish Wrote:Small bug in T! 2.0: when clicking back on fullscreen view in a playlist with the mouse, nothing happens. ';' on the keyboard works though...

not sure i can follow you there... fullscreen view, like in the screenshots you've posted?
clicking back....you mean 'right click' ?

let me know and i'll have a look.

- Maxwell47 - 2009-09-07

Has anybody seen this problem, when you play a music video and press the info button all the media flags appear on top of the artist thumb...

http://upload.spankdu.com/images/ovgtq6erk6oeuq5w6lj.jpg

- ronie - 2009-09-07

Maxwell47 Wrote:Has anybody seen this problem, when you play a music video and press the info button all the media flags appear on top of the artist thumb...

http://upload.spankdu.com/images/ovgtq6erk6oeuq5w6lj.jpg

thanx for the report!
i can confirm the issue, so consider it fixed in the next update.

- flipped cracker - 2009-09-08

ronie Wrote:which setting have you selected in Settings > Appearance > Screen > Resolution ?
is it '720p 16:9' or something else?
well, it was on auto, but still has the same thing with 720p 16:9

here's all the places i see it happening (all under settings)
Music - Files (Track naming template, Track naming template right)
Music - Scrobbler (Last.fm username/password, Libre.fm username/password)
Music - CD Ripping (Track Naming Template)
Network - Servers (FTP username/password, Web Server port/username/password)
Network - Auto-Detection (Nickname)
Network - SMB Client (username, password, WINS Server, Workgroup)
Appearance - Region (Time server host)

seems to happen on stuff that gets grayed out.

- ronie - 2009-09-08

flipped cracker Wrote:well, it was on auto, but still has the same thing with 720p 16:9

i can only reproduce it if i set my resolution to anything besides 720p (PAL 4:3 or 480p 16:9 for instance)

but than the error occurs in every skin, which makes me believe it's a xbmc bug:

- Shalashaska - 2009-09-08

ronie Wrote:the video settings dialog will be fixed in the next release.
for all the other screens: Transparency! is a 720p skin.
the errors you're getting are because you are using it on a 4:3 screen.

I wasnt able to choose 16:9 because of some conflict between Dashboard and XBMC...now, its ok .....sorry to disturbing you for such things...i apologize ^^

- ronie - 2009-09-08

Shalashaska Wrote:I wasnt able to choose 16:9 because of some conflict between Dashboard and XBMC...now, its ok .....sorry to disturbing you for such things...i apologize ^^

np, glad you got it worked out. ;-)

- dotcom - 2009-09-08

This skin is awesome my new favorite, thanks!

- thomash72 - 2009-09-08

I'm getting the fanart-long shifted to low on the screen in Music "now playing" mode (not smart playlists/party mode). The top of the playlist starts 40% from the top, the the last half of the playlist is located below the screen. I am able to select the songs located below the screen but I'm using my sixth sense trying to imaging the content Rofl
Using the old stable SVN from PPA. If this is not a known problem I'll be able to provide a full log.

- ronie - 2009-09-08

thomash72 Wrote:I'm getting the fanart-long shifted to low on the screen in Music "now playing" mode (not smart playlists/party mode). The top of the playlist starts 40% from the top, the the last half of the playlist is located below the screen. I am able to select the songs located below the screen but I'm using my sixth sense trying to imaging the content Rofl
Using the old stable SVN from PPA. If this is not a known problem I'll be able to provide a full log.

thanx! it's obviously something i've missed when implementing the long/short option.
i'll fix it.

cheers.

- thomash72 - 2009-09-08

It's me who should be thanking - you are doing all the hard work :-)
Here is another one: Is it worth considering moving the Party Mode playlist to the bottom of the screen in Now Playing mode, independent of Fanlist - Long / short ? Since it always contains only 10 songs? I guess its not possible to increase this number? If it is possible then the length of the party mode playlist could be increased when user has specified fanart-long. Just a thought...

- Ultim8 - 2009-09-08

Just wanted to say thanks alot for this it awesome.
I have a problem...user error im sure.

I want the media flagging to work, im running XBMC SVN 22528 for the xbox and read the first post about the deprecated folder but dont understand which i should do.

Can some one help a n00b please.

Cheers

Ulti

- ronie - 2009-09-08

thomash72 Wrote:It's me who should be thanking - you are doing all the hard work :-)
i'm always appreciative of people reporting bugs.
and remember this skin wouldn't be where it is today without all of everyone's suggestions and ideas.
thomash72 Wrote:Here is another one: Is it worth considering moving the Party Mode playlist to the bottom of the screen in Now Playing mode, independent of Fanlist - Long / short ? Since it always contains only 10 songs? I guess its not possible to increase this number? If it is possible then the length of the party mode playlist could be increased when user has specified fanart-long. Just a thought...

that should be possible yes and probably make more sense indeed.
although it might be confusing at first for some users...

- stokedfish - 2009-09-08

ronie Wrote:not sure i can follow you there... fullscreen view, like in the screenshots you've posted?
clicking back....you mean 'right click' ?

erm, actually, well, ugh. i just reread what i wrote and it makes exactly zero sense. i also tried to reproduce the "bug" several times but failed miserably. so, yeah, nevermind. i guess it fixed itself or something! Smile

- ronie - 2009-09-08

Ultim8 Wrote:I want the media flagging to work, im running XBMC SVN 22528 for the xbox and read the first post about the deprecated folder but dont understand which i should do.

first, you'll have to use one of the media managers to create .nfo files for all your movies/tv shows. you have to configure the media manager to store all the 'media tags' in the <studio> field of the .nfo files.
i'm not sure which media manager still supports this.

in the Transparency!\deprecated folder are two files, copy those to the Transparency!\720p folder (it will overwrite two other files).

last thing to do is rescan all your movies to the library so it picks up the information in the .nfo files.

that should be it.