Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- ronie - 2009-09-02

lipo Wrote:love the new version Smilebut i noticed something on vid osd

seems like the xbox has a few more options listed than other platforms.
i'll see if i can fix it.

lipo Wrote:also, i cant see dvd menu button (lower right corner)

you have to enable it: Settings > Scripts > Show subtitle download button.
and i have to fix the gap between the icons when it's disabled ;-)

- ronie - 2009-09-03

jpf55 Wrote:I may have found a bug, while on the Home screen, is you select one of the New movies at the far right, the fanart shows but there is no fanart when you select an episode from TVshows

it's a known issue with the recently added script, i can't fix it.

- whipper - 2009-09-03

ronie Wrote:i'm sure you've already found it yourself by now
and changed the label in DialogFavourites.xml

Thanks! I would never have found it.
This skin really is fantastic.
I'll be converting everyone I can!

- ronie - 2009-09-03

whipper Wrote:Thanks! I would never have found it.
This skin really is fantastic.
I'll be converting everyone I can!

lol, spread the word, brother!

- lipo - 2009-09-03

ronie Wrote:seems like the xbox has a few more options listed than other platforms.
i'll see if i can fix it.

you have to enable it: Settings > Scripts > Show subtitle download button.
and i have to fix the gap between the icons when it's disabled ;-)

thans for the quick response ronie, BTW its also happen bookmark osd on xbox

- ronie - 2009-09-03

lipo Wrote:thans for the quick response ronie, BTW its also happen bookmark osd on xbox

could you or any other xbox user post a screenshot of that one too?
and check if there's also a problem with the music osd ?

- lipo - 2009-09-03

here's the bookmark screenshot

- lipo - 2009-09-03

i dont see a problem with music osd on xbox but here's the screenshots

- ronie - 2009-09-03

lipo Wrote:i dont see a problem with music osd on xbox but here's the screenshots

thanx for the screens and the bug reports.
they are really helpful!

- costa - 2009-09-03

Thank you Ronie for this awesome skin.

Revision build - jgslima - 2009-09-03

Thank you for the skin, loved the fan art view. Congratulations.

I have a couple of doubts.

First,

Quote:note: Transparency! does not work with the stable 9.04.1 release of xbmc, you'll need a svn build (r22038 or up) of xbmc!

I have a 9.04.1 XBMC release, and so some Transparency 2.00 features are not available.

So I went for a compatible release, but then I've got a little confused. To get Transparency to work do I really need to download a revision from SVN, get all the compiling tools (including the illegal to non Microsoft approved developers XDK), and compile the thing?

Second, in the Transparency 2.00 video we can watch in XBMC page, I noticed that in some views, some movie information are shown with images/icons, for example, an icon for Dolby Digital, other for the resolution, other for 4:3, etc. I don't have this, that's because of my build or do I have to do something for these images to appear?

Thank you

- joebrady - 2009-09-03

for newest builds, google for "xbmc nightly builds"

that is called "media flagging". It's not natively available on xbox unless you use one of the experimental builds. There are work arounds, you'll have to research that...

- jgslima - 2009-09-03

Quote:To get Transparency to work do I really need to download a revision from SVN, get all the compiling tools (including the illegal to non Microsoft approved developers XDK), and compile the thing?

Well, just read in other thread how to get these "nightly builds". If anyone could please help me with my other question... thank you!

- lipo - 2009-09-03

jgslima Wrote:Thank you for the skin, loved the fan art view. Congratulations.

I have a couple of doubts.

First,

I have a 9.04.1 XBMC release, and so some Transparency 2.00 features are not available.

So I went for a compatible release, but then I've got a little confused. To get Transparency to work do I really need to download a revision from SVN, get all the compiling tools (including the illegal to non Microsoft approved developers XDK), and compile the thing?

Second, in the Transparency 2.00 video we can watch in XBMC page, I noticed that in some views, some movie information are shown with images/icons, for example, an icon for Dolby Digital, other for the resolution, other for 4:3, etc. I don't have this, that's because of my build or do I have to do something for these images to appear?

Thank you

you can download the latest by google "xbmc nightly builds"

- SHen350 - 2009-09-03

Well, not sure if this is a bug or me just not knowing how to do it. I set my sons comics up on here, they show up and I can get into the file and see the cover pages, but I can't "turn" the pages. He used ComicRack before and the stuff is there, so maybe I just don't know what buttons would be used to do it.
Also I was wondering how to get the cover page displayed on the bottom left in fanart view, or actually get it to dispay in any view really. As it is now, all I see is the text name in the list and fanart views.

Okay, figured out the page thing, pretty simple really, arrow keys like everything else. No idea why I didn't get it to work a second ago. Still wondering about cover art.