Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v2.01 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v2.01 (/showthread.php?tid=57253)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- mw90 - 2009-09-03

Is there a way to see the total number of tv shows, movies, and music files you have. I am just wondering how many hours of shows, music and movies i have. Also i would like to know if i can see a total count of these items in xbmc using this skin. If this has been asked please forgive me its to late to search through the thread

- darknior - 2009-09-03

jpf55 Wrote:Should be "Fanart - Court" and "Fanart - Long"
Works fine on Mac and Apple TV svn22528

Yes it is that, "court" and "long", we can't see them on xbox Sad
Do you know why ?
And what is this option ? long or short fanart ? i don't understand ?

darknior Wrote:Other thing, why when i go to Movies or TV Show i have the same folders ?
Why i can't separate them to have different ?
i can only think of one obvious reason, you didn't scan them to the library...

Yes i don't have scan them to library Sad
But it can't works too on file mode ?
To not have the same root directory ?

- Maxwell47 - 2009-09-03

mw90 Wrote:Is there a way to see the total number of tv shows, movies, and music files you have. I am just wondering how many hours of shows, music and movies i have. Also i would like to know if i can see a total count of these items in xbmc using this skin. If this has been asked please forgive me its to late to search through the thread

If you go to settings/skin settings/home window and set recently added movies, episodes and albums to on, all the data will be displayed. on mine the artist data is wrong, i have about 420 artist but displays 44550 may be a bug.....

- GrinRoth - 2009-09-03

Just wanted to say thanks for the fantastic update!
I installed version 2.0 last night and everything seems to be working perfect and very smooth!

Thank you for your incredible work.

- ronie - 2009-09-03

darknior Wrote:And what is this option ? long or short fanart ? i don't understand ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=390886&postcount=5

darknior Wrote:Yes i don't have scan them to library Sad
But it can't works too on file mode ?
To not have the same root directory ?

nope, that's not possible.

- ronie - 2009-09-03

jgslima Wrote:Well, just read in other thread how to get these "nightly builds". If anyone could please help me with my other question... thank you!

'skin based' media flagging is the old way of displaying those icons.
most skins don't support it anymore, but Transparency! still does, read the first post on how to use it.

'skin based' media flagging only works if you use one of the media managers that can put the required info in the <studio> field in the .nfo files of your movies.....i'm not sure if/which media managers still supports this.

- suhail_kapoor - 2009-09-03

BIG Thanks for the fantastic update! Installed version 2.0 and it works like a charm.

- ronie - 2009-09-03

SHen350 Wrote:Also I was wondering how to get the cover page displayed on the bottom left in fanart view, or actually get it to dispay in any view really. As it is now, all I see is the text name in the list and fanart views.

if you store all your comics in separate folders, all you have to do is add a folder.jpg (and fanart.jpg if you want that as well) to every folder.

- darknior - 2009-09-03

darknior Wrote:Yes it is that, "court" and "long", we can't see them on xbox Sad
Do you know why ?

Thanks for the topic, i understand now what it is lol
But do you know why it bug on xbox ?
You want a screenshot ?

- dynamix - 2009-09-03

darknior Wrote:Thanks for the topic, i understand now what it is lol
But do you know why it bug on xbox ?
You want a screenshot ?

Update your XBMC. I've upgraded and the strings are correct now. Just Google for 'xbmc nightly builds'.

As for the performance on the xbox:
I'm using xbox XBMC rev 22514 (No native media flagging). Only disabled the animated weather icons and all runs very smooth. Even have the recently added module enabled as it now only scans once (after booting).

- Maxwell47 - 2009-09-03

Thank you Ronie for this awesome skin.
I was wondering how to remove the artist thumb displayed on the bottom left in music fanart view.It was not there version 1.03.
Thanks...

- ronie - 2009-09-03

Maxwell47 Wrote:Thank you Ronie for this awesome skin.
I was wondering how to remove the artist thumb displayed on the bottom left in music fanart view.It was not there version 1.03.
Thanks...

true, it's new in v2.00
removing it can only done by manually editing View-Fanart.xml

it's this code in the Fanart-Artists_Extras section
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>499</posy>
    <width>200</width>
    <height>200</height>
    <fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
    <texture diffuse="thumb-diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
</control>

- Maxwell47 - 2009-09-03

ronie Wrote:true, it's new in v2.00
removing it can only done by manually editing View-Fanart.xml

it's this code in the Fanart-Artists_Extras section
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>10</posx>
    <posy>499</posy>
    <width>200</width>
    <height>200</height>
    <fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
    <texture diffuse="thumb-diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
</control>

Thanks Ronie, is position of the text in same file

- ronie - 2009-09-03

Maxwell47 Wrote:Thanks Ronie, is position of the text in same file

yep, it's the label and textbox code below the image.

- whufclee - 2009-09-03

Fantastic skin Ronie, can't fault a thing - well maybe one thing!...

In the 1.03 version it was possible to change a couple of lines in the home.xml so that when you click on movies it will take you to the screen where you choose title, genre, year etc. This is the post I found which helped me out previously, however I can't find these lines in home.xml anymore - is there another fix someone could sort me out with? I Just like to search by genre every now and then when the kids are round so we can be searching for cartoons and not the likes of "lesbian vampire killers"!

Absolutely brilliant skin though, cheers