Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=58103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

- nick8539 - 2009-09-24

Where can I download v1.0 again? I downloaded the latest svn as well as updated the skin and although everything is working fine now browsing through the library in thumbnail view is painfully lagging.

I'm wondering if it is the svn or the skin so I want to test it out...

This is on my ATV running 22528 since it seems to be the last one actually working on ATV

- viker - 2009-09-24

thanks so much for the new version. amazing work as usual!

Yesss - crazycage - 2009-09-24

Wow that was fast for the new version! Right on!

I'm gonna try it soon Scarfa Smile

For some weird reason, I am never able to copy over all Film Studio flags to my Xbox using FTP. It refuses any filename with any punctuation in it such as commas, apostrophes etc. hmmm.

Thanks for the update!

- digitalhigh - 2009-09-24

I see you have a lot of studio icons. How do these compare to the set found here? I ask, because I think it would be beneficial for all if they were housed in one consolidated location, don't you think??

Very impressive, by the way. Soooo glad to see something other than Aeon...and this is definitely great work...

- Only One Haze - 2009-09-24

all i get is studio, number of channels, and resolution...where are the rest of the flags? i get them for every other skin...

- vanvonno - 2009-09-24

Still missing for me in the new version is the option for scrolling the plots in movies and tvshows.
Anyway i cannot find it in the system settings.
Am i the only one who is missing this ?

I'n using the latest SVN 23120 gl

- Phil_1337 - 2009-09-24

vanvonno Wrote:Still missing for me in the new version is the option for scrolling the plots in movies and tvshows.
Anyway i cannot find it in the system settings.
Am i the only one who is missing this ?

I'n using the latest SVN 23120 gl

in the movie description? under the plot i have two small arrows for scrolling and it works...

btw this is much more better than that autoscrolling crap in aeon! Big Grin

scarfa Wrote:heres the changelog:

-------------------------
Rapier v1.60 (22-Sept-09)
-------------------------

* fanart view: new option to switch the item focus position between center and left hand side, default is now center position
supported
thx!!! this would have been my next feature request. ^^
but still, i cant get backgrounds in the homescreen

- lupick - 2009-09-24

Dear All

1. Any idea how to increase font size in info wrap. I've increased font size (+4) in font.xml undre 720p folder with no luck.

2. It would be nice to have a submenu (mediastream like) on home and a esier way to lauch music party mode

Thank you

L.

- flxfxp - 2009-09-24

scarfa, would you happen to have the Rapier skin on git or svn? I would like to add it to XBMScript next to some of the other popular scripts.

- xbs08 - 2009-09-24

First of all thanks for the update scarfa Smile

I didn't had time to test this realese yet but i would like to suggest that the weather in home screen should be a button, that when pressed would display the weather forecast and that the default focus should be the shutdown icon.

Sry if this is already implemented.

- nick8539 - 2009-09-24

xbs08 Wrote:First of all thanks for the update scarfa Smile

I didn't had time to test this realese yet but i would like to suggest that the weather in home screen should be a button, that when pressed would display the weather forecast and that the default focus should be the shutdown icon.

Sry if this is already implemented.

People and their fascination with weather. Please make this optional however, I get weather on my phone, my laptop, my ipod, my car, my tv, I don't need weather that badly No

- xbs08 - 2009-09-24

It only show if you press! DONT PRESS!

Display bakground pictures ! - jdx66 - 2009-09-24

I can not display background images on the Home screen!

On the secondary screen is ok.

An idea?

And especially thank you for a great skin.

- scarfa - 2009-09-24

lupick Wrote:Dear All

1. Any idea how to increase font size in info wrap. I've increased font size (+4) in font.xml undre 720p folder with no luck.

Thank you

L.

Look up MediaInfo in font.xml

- scarfa - 2009-09-24

crazycage Wrote:Wow that was fast for the new version! Right on!

I'm gonna try it soon Scarfa Smile

For some weird reason, I am never able to copy over all Film Studio flags to my Xbox using FTP. It refuses any filename with any punctuation in it such as commas, apostrophes etc. hmmm.

Thanks for the update!

It's a filesystem limitation on the Xbox. Try FlashFXP, although it mangles the name up.