Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=58103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

- scarfa - 2009-10-03

Hello everyone, new version has been released.

- jw76 - 2009-10-03

great work. thanks!

- Only One Haze - 2009-10-03

love it! i get my media flags now, but none of my studios show up now, when they did before...still no aspect ratio (which is okay, dont really mind not havin it jsut wanted to let u kno) also y would some movies show mpeg 2 and some mpeg 4 when they are dvd rips done the exact same way? (dvds ripped with dvd fab then dvd shrink to create .isos of the main movie) both with MPEG Video as the codec in the .nfo

- Sranshaft - 2009-10-03

Just wanted to say thank you to Scarfa for all the hard work he's put into this! Great stuff mate.

Added a new view for Episodes. Let me know if there's interest in it and I'll upload the files.

- Cimi - 2009-10-03

Thanks... I just like to have two features for the next release:
1) !!PLAY DVD!! (games or video dvd...)
2) ability to change the default item in "home" (as said here its default is pictures, but I would like to have programs).

Bugs?
1) "apply background to all windows" does not work for the root of the category, for example on my xbox works for f:\games but not for the source selection of games.
2) Also, I would find another highlight for the selected playback control button in the bottom.... running the xbox on low color profiles (I hate vibrant images) it's hard to tell which button is selected...
3) And at last, the "volume" control is now less visible under dvd/visualization playback, the previous one was easier to read.

Did I forgot to say "play dvd?" Smile

- wannabegt4 - 2009-10-03

Awesome. I updated to XBOX SVN 23281 in anticipation for this and started a rescan of my entire library from scratch while I went to supper. What a pleasant surprise to have V2.0 available when I got home.

My media flags are all working except for in the drop down menu when you press "info" on the DVD remote while a movie is playing; it just diplays 0.0 instead of all the codec and aspect ratio info that displays while browsing through the movies.

Again, great work and thanks for such a wonderful skin that looks great yet isn't a resource hog.

- Only One Haze - 2009-10-03

Only One Haze Wrote:love it! i get my media flags now, but none of my studios show up now, when they did before...still no aspect ratio (which is okay, dont really mind not havin it jsut wanted to let u kno) also y would some movies show mpeg 2 and some mpeg 4 when they are dvd rips done the exact same way? (dvds ripped with dvd fab then dvd shrink to create .isos of the main movie) both with MPEG Video as the codec in the .nfo

i added a studio folder in the media folder and copied my studio flags into that...flags still dont show on the main screen but if i hit info the studio flag is there

- natew - 2009-10-03

Sranshaft Wrote:Just wanted to say thank you to Scarfa for all the hard work he's put into this! Great stuff mate.

Added a new view for Episodes. Let me know if there's interest in it and I'll upload the files.

I'm definitely interested.

- ck_xbmc - 2009-10-03

Thanx for the latest version (2.0).

Is there anyway the skin specific settings can be migrated automatically into the new version? I am trying to avoid manually applying my settings from the previous version.

Cheers.

- igotdvds - 2009-10-03

sranshaft Wrote:just wanted to say thank you to scarfa for all the hard work he's put into this! Great stuff mate.

Added a new view for episodes. Let me know if there's interest in it and i'll upload the files.

hell yeah!! Bring it on!!!

- xbs08 - 2009-10-03

Great work! Thanks!

Prefer the old icons and especially the black background in top bar Sad

- Bram77 - 2009-10-03

Thanks! Great work. There are some unsupported characters in studio icon file names. This will cause problems on computers that don't have a west-european charset installed. I can't work with the files (copy them, in this case) in Ubuntu for instance.

- Bram77 - 2009-10-03

scarfa Wrote:It's supported. Are you scraping for them? If not place fanart.jpg in the folder where your albums are.

eg:

Code:
Albums --> Andrea Bocelli --> Andrea Bocelli - Andrea
                          --> Andrea Bocelli - Bocelli
                          --> Andrea Bocelli - Cieli Di Toscana
                          --> fanart.jpg

That's how I have it yeah. I'm use file mode to browse my music, not library mode. Might that be the cause?

- ZIOLele - 2009-10-03

Sranshaft Wrote:Just wanted to say thank you to Scarfa for all the hard work he's put into this! Great stuff mate.

Bring It on, im really intrested

@scarfa: im not sure it's a bug or it's wanted, but on my tv the bottom bar (where are displayed studio flags ecc) is short.. i can see the fanart at the very bottom... ( it's the same in home window but there i've find out how to move the bar a little down)

- xbs08 - 2009-10-03

One request scarfa, could you add finish time to video fulscreen info?
Thanks