Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=58103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

- scarfa - 2009-09-19

spiff Wrote:Image

i get this corruption consistently on dialogs

Hmm thats odd. The dialog image is one piece why would it leak through like that. I'm assuming thats on linux? I've tested it on 9.04.3+svn22528-jaunty2 with no such problems. I'll look into it.

- scarfa - 2009-09-19

I'm parsing through all the feature requests and bugs people have found. I'll try to get another release out soon.

- Aruhuno - 2009-09-19

You cannot make the writings of the bar in French? I préfèrerais to keep them graphic styles.

I support idea to the weather report on the homepage in 100 %.

- viker - 2009-09-19

This is a purely cosmetic request but is there a way to make the skin read from the .nfo of a movie to display the studio name if there isn't an icon available? Either that or just leave the icon area blank if no image is available?

At the moment for instance, I if I have a movie called "Farm Movie" released by Warner Bros. it will display the WB icon. If I scroll to the next item "Fart Movie" released by blah blah films, the WB icon is still there.

- ronie - 2009-09-19

scarfa Wrote:Hmm thats odd. The dialog image is one piece why would it leak through like that. I'm assuming thats on linux? I've tested it on 9.04.3+svn22528-jaunty2 with no such problems. I'll look into it.

i think it's some kind of scaling issue in xbmc.
i'm having a similar corruption in Transparency! and it only happens when running the skin fullscreen on a 16:10 monitor.
if i switch to 'windowed' mode, the corruption disappears.
as far as i can tell it's a linux only thing (ie. doesn't happen on windows).

- scarfa - 2009-09-19

viker Wrote:This is a purely cosmetic request but is there a way to make the skin read from the .nfo of a movie to display the studio name if there isn't an icon available? Either that or just leave the icon area blank if no image is available?

At the moment for instance, I if I have a movie called "Farm Movie" released by Warner Bros. it will display the WB icon. If I scroll to the next item "Fart Movie" released by blah blah films, the WB icon is still there.

Thats not the default behaviour. It should be blank if there is no studio. Maybe WB made "Fart Movie"? Laugh

- WeirdH - 2009-09-19

jmarshall Wrote:@WeirdH: That's simply because you've calibrated, and thus the textures need rescaling. If you notice, they're all slightly different.

It may be fixable by applying a border on the texture so that it doesn't scale those thin crisp lines.

Cheers,
Jonathan

I did not know that. Oh well, still an awesomely awesome skin! Good luck processing/filtering all the reports/requests scarfa.. Wink

- RockDawg - 2009-09-20

I love this skin! I've been using Focus until this. This will be my new skin. I love that you have the wide banners view for TV and the thumbnails view for movies.

I would also agree that it would look much better with the top horizontal option bar hidden until needed. Maybe you could make it option for those who like it. IMHO it would finish it off. Other than that, I love the clean interface and sleek finish.

- ewequeone - 2009-09-20

Really great skin, works flawlessly on my xbox here.

Nothing but praise for your work scarfa Smile

edit: just realised this was my 69th post and couldn't resist!

- RockDawg - 2009-09-20

Also, I get the RSS text up too high in the black banner. It should be centered, right?

- papaf - 2009-09-20

I have xbmc 22528 from ppa, and I have a strange behaviour: the first time I'm into TV shows, everything works ok. If I exit and enter again, the fanview background image never shows (background stays black) and I can only see it when I exit again for a moment. Any clue?

BTW: awesome skin! I particularly like the ease of use compared to PM3.

- scarfa - 2009-09-20

papaf Wrote:I have xbmc 22528 from ppa, and I have a strange behaviour: the first time I'm into TV shows, everything works ok. If I exit and enter again, the fanview background image never shows (background stays black) and I can only see it when I exit again for a moment. Any clue?

BTW: awesome skin! I particularly like the ease of use compared to PM3.

I get the same problem. Nice catch.

- gugahoi - 2009-09-20

I got that too. but what really happens is the dim fanart is going too far.
If you uncheck "dim fanart" under System>Skin Settings>Media> TV Shows> All - Dim Fanart. then everything works alright.

- Bram77 - 2009-09-20

Great skin Scarfa, end even greater that it runs damn smooth on the XBOX.
I'm uploading it to http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-xbox-skins/ right now.

- papaf - 2009-09-20

Another fix is return to the top of the show list, where the ".." is showed. This restores the default blue background, and from there on, fades works.