Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: [MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor) (/showthread.php?tid=59576)

- batrad - 2011-03-21

wyrm,

I just installed the weather.com plus addon
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329

and I don't see any icons for the weather in XTV anymore.

Appreciate if you can add support for this plugin if possbile

Thanks

- wyrm - 2011-03-22

batrad Wrote:wyrm,

I just installed the weather.com plus addon
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329

and I don't see any icons for the weather in XTV anymore.

Appreciate if you can add support for this plugin if possbile

Thanks
batrad,

I assume you mean that the weather icons disappeared when you installed the weather.com plus addon, not that sometime in the past this addon worked with the skin but now does not? As to adding support for this plugin, what is it that you gain by using it (I have not ever bothered myself, thus the question)?

If you are using the SVN version of the skin you will see that I have added a number of new features to the skin (and I have a couple of other big features that are about to make it into the skin). But I am starting to run out of ideas for things that need looking after. What other features do people feel are missing from the skin?

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- batrad - 2011-03-22

wyrm,

The weather.com Plus plug provides 7 day weather and radar maps for the region. the kids love it ..
I'm using the SVN version of the skin and its perfect for our needs

Another recommendation for something new would be a short list view so you can enjoy the fanart for the movie in File/Folder view

Thanks

- wyrm - 2011-03-23

batrad Wrote:wyrm,

The weather.com Plus plug provides 7 day weather and radar maps for the region. the kids love it ..
I'm using the SVN version of the skin and its perfect for our needs

Another recommendation for something new would be a short list view so you can enjoy the fanart for the movie in File/Folder view

Thanks
batrad,

Will have a poke around a couple of other skins and see what's involved. Might be a bit of work, so I'm not promising anything.

As to the additional view, I'm not a fan of thousands of views, but if you or anyone else wants to started modding the skin to add be my guest.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Looking for Smart playlists - wyrm - 2011-03-23

Ok Guy's , further to a previous message here's a quick update on what is about to hit the SVN version.

Custom Addons and Playlists on the home menu. Yep that's right , multiple scripts (and playlists) will be available on the home menu. I still have to clean things up a little (localization of strings and providing default labels for each entry), so it will not happen for a day or so.

But it would be really cool if I can provide a number of playlists to include with the skin to get people started, so I'm looking for any smart playlists that people are using to include with the skin. As playlists are usually very small (<1K) I don't think there will be any problems with just posting the text here in a message. Otherwise send me a PM and I can send you a e-mail address to send to.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- wyrm - 2011-03-23

wyrm Wrote:batrad,

Will have a poke around a couple of other skins and see what's involved. Might be a bit of work, so I'm not promising anything.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
batrad,

I've had a poke around, and yes it will be a bit of work, but I think I will go for it after I square away the custom Addon/Playlist stuff that I am now working on.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Reload White theme - wyrm - 2011-03-26

Hi guy's,

don't know if anyone had noticed, but if you are running the svn version of the skin (r194) and the white theme you will not see the focused item in any of the list views. Theme has been replaced with a corrected version that is downloadable thru the "install theme" button in the system menu.

Sorry but sometimes you have to break an egg or two to make a cake. Problem does not affect the other themes that are currently available (yes, yes, yes, more themes to follow when I get a chance).

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Requesting sign - Squirrl8tor - 2011-04-07

Hi,
at first a big thank for the creation of this skin. My wife and me like this for much. Now comes the request we would make to you: is it possible to add a sign or something for viewed shows or films? This is at the standard-skin and this is the only one we miss.
We are watching tv-series very often and it is often that we don't remember which was the last of mine and which one of her shows.

Thanks for creation and get on this work. It worths it!

Greetings from North-Germany,

Squirrl8tor

- wyrm - 2011-04-07

Squirrl8tor Wrote:Hi,
at first a big thank for the creation of this skin. My wife and me like this for much. Now comes the request we would make to you: is it possible to add a sign or something for viewed shows or films? This is at the standard-skin and this is the only one we miss.
We are watching tv-series very often and it is often that we don't remember which was the last of mine and which one of her shows.
Squirrl8tor,

For the most part already there, goto

System/Settings/Skin/General and select "Use Watched State Overlays" (English, not sure what the equivalent in German is, but I'm sure you can figure it out).

Currently is a eyeball image, but is about to change back to a tick image due to people complaining they don't like the eyeball. Pretty sure its in most views, but if it's not in your favorite view let me know and I can't see why I can add it. If you are using the Passion Repo will appear soon with the tick image (after I finish adding support for the weather plus plugin which is taking a lot longer than I thought it would). Otherwise will be in the next formal release which at this stage is looking like it will appear after I get back from my Easter holiday.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Great - Squirrl8tor - 2011-04-11

Hi Wyrm,
now I found it. Simple and good sign.

Thanks for the advise!

Testing your 1.02a-Skin at the moment!

Greetings,

Squirrl8tor

- wyrm - 2011-04-12

Squirrl8tor Wrote:Hi Wyrm,
now I found it. Simple and good sign.

Thanks for the advise!

Testing your 1.02a-Skin at the moment!

Greetings,

Squirrl8tor
Squirrl8tor,

Good to hear you found it (thanks for the feed back, quite often I never hear if suggestion was helpful). Sounds like you are the first person who liked the eyeball image I used. Have just reverted back to the tick that I was using previously, so will be a different image for the next release.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- wyrm - 2011-04-12

Ok guys,

for those that are interested I have just posted a number of updates to the SVN relating to the skin setting menu (should now work for mouse and touch screen users). Sorry I just missed the Passion repo update, so you will see the new update in Passion about this time tomorrow. Think update number is upto 201, so anything after that will include corrected files (if I get a chance to do anymore work on the skin before next Passion update number maybe higher). Please report any problems that you have just in case I missed something.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- lipo - 2011-04-30

hi here wyrm

i've been using the latest version on svn for xbmc4xbox

something still bothers me
everytime i use startup playlist, it take maybe five minutes to load the playlist even when playlist consist only one song and i cant access menus while waiting playlist start
http://pastebin.com/sLa7XELZ

also visualization preset window show blank, overlaping text on music playlist, missing osd while fastforwad music
Image Image Image

last but not least, maybe you can add option to disable animation so theres more free memory

thanks wyrm

- wyrm - 2011-04-30

lipo Wrote:hi here wyrm

i've been using the latest version on svn for xbmc4xbox

something still bothers me
everytime i use startup playlist, it take maybe five minutes to load the playlist even when playlist consist only one song and i cant access menus while waiting playlist start
http://pastebin.com/sLa7XELZ

also visualization preset window show blank, overlaping text on music playlist, missing osd while fastforwad music
Image Image Image

last but not least, maybe you can add option to disable animation so theres more free memory

thanks wyrm
Hi Home, I'm Honey. Lipo just got off of the plane from my holiday last night and still not quite here. Will take a look at this a little better in the next few days, but the two minutes that you recorded with the posted debug log did not show anything. You will need to make sure that you record an entire session (startup, do your thing that is causing a problem and then shut down) so that I have a better chance of catching the problem. As to the other issues I will take a look when my head arrives from the time zone I spent my holiday in.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- lipo - 2011-04-30

here you go wyrm
http://pastebin.com/mfwYYgST