Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: [MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor) (/showthread.php?tid=59576)

- lipo - 2011-06-24

ok i have to correct about instal theme script
i just use white theme & chose instal theme xdtv/tango, it change to default theme
maybe it can clear things up

- lipo - 2011-06-24

further inspection from zip theme files from extras/themes directory
white.zip contain .xpr file
but xdtv.zip & tango.zip contain xbt file

thanks

- wyrm - 2011-06-25

lipo Wrote:further inspection from zip theme files from extras/themes directory
white.zip contain .xpr file
but xdtv.zip & tango.zip contain xbt file

thanks
Lipo,

Figured out what the issue was this morning but only just got back to the computer. The script will not redownload the theme zip files while the old files are still there. So delete the xdtv.zip and tango.zip files from the extras/themes directory and try re-installing the themes. Will now grab the correct files (error in the original skin file was to point to the Non XBox form of the theme file). The extra .xbt files in the skins media directory should not cause any issues, but delete them as well so that you can tell if the correct zip file has been downloaded and extracted.

Hope this helps, let me know if it doesn't so I can track down where the problem is.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- lipo - 2011-06-25

wyrm Wrote:Lipo,

Figured out what the issue was this morning but only just got back to the computer. The script will not redownload the theme zip files while the old files are still there. So delete the xdtv.zip and tango.zip files from the extras/themes directory and try re-installing the themes. Will now grab the correct files (error in the original skin file was to point to the Non XBox form of the theme file). The extra .xbt files in the skins media directory should not cause any issues, but delete them as well so that you can tell if the correct zip file has been downloaded and extracted.

Hope this helps, let me know if it doesn't so I can track down where the problem is.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

okay it fixed now, although i cant auomaticly apply after downloaded additional theme

strange thing with volume bar when im using white theme

- wyrm - 2011-06-25

lipo Wrote:okay it fixed now, although i cant auomaticly apply after downloaded additional theme
Lipo,

Yep, not surprised there. DanDar3 threw that into the script for me, only thing is that he had to use some really trickery to get it to work. Seems it does not work on the XBox build anymore. Probably at this stage will just leave it there and seen if we can't get it working again in a later build.
Quote:strange thing with volume bar when im using white theme
Yep I would like to release a couple more themes at about the same time as the skin. Will need to just check that there are no little problems like this when I do. I'm sure there are a couple of images in the white .xpr file that are no longer used and can be removed. Will give this a quick check before release.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- lipo - 2011-06-26

wyrm Wrote:Lipo,
Yep I would like to release a couple more themes at about the same time as the skin. Will need to just check that there are no little problems like this when I do. I'm sure there are a couple of images in the white .xpr file that are no longer used and can be removed. Will give this a quick check before release.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

nice, i hope next additional theme also include different icon like tangoSmile

minor bug
usually if i scroll up from top option the cursor show up on the bottom and vice versa, but on home menu & background setting that not happening
http://pastebin.com/TMpXzf0q

a bit of problem on full screen osd
Code:
ERROR: Control 2 in window 12006 has been asked to focus, but it can't

fnaly, maybe this request is more suitable for next release
can you add video title on full screen osd, i see there still space under current & finish time?

- wyrm - 2011-06-26

lipo Wrote:nice, i hope next additional theme also include different icon like tangoSmile
Lost me there Tiger, what icon?
Quote:minor bug
usually if i scroll up from top option the cursor show up on the bottom and vice versa, but on home menu & background setting that not happening
http://pastebin.com/TMpXzf0q
Again, lost on that one. Which option and where? Are you saying that in the skin settings menu that the Home menu and background settings do not wrap around to the first menu item after getting to bottom of the listing?
Quote:a bit of problem on full screen osd
Code:
ERROR: Control 2 in window 12006 has been asked to focus, but it can't
Lipo, maybe I'm just not with it tonight, but once again, where? Fullscreen video or music visualisation screen?
Quote:fnaly, maybe this request is more suitable for next release
can you add video title on full screen osd, i see there still space under current & finish time?
Lipo, this extended beta/bug stomp has probably gone on way too long. NO new features (and resulting bugs that this will no doubt generate) until I start on next release.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- lipo - 2011-06-26

wyrm Wrote:Lost me there Tiger, what icon?
home screen icon to be exact, you can compare defaul theme with tango theme
Quote:Again, lost on that one. Which option and where? Are you saying that in the skin settings menu that the Home menu and background settings do not wrap around to the first menu item after getting to bottom of the listing?
yes, sorry for my engrishTongue
Quote:Lipo, maybe I'm just not with it tonight, but once again, where? Fullscreen video or music visualisation screen?
the bottom osd when play video & music sometime dont appear, ill check again Smile
Quote:Lipo, this extended beta/bug stomp has probably gone on way too long. NO new features (and resulting bugs that this will no doubt generate) until I start on next release.
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
yes i know Smile
it can wait, thanks for your Patience wyrmSmile

- wyrm - 2011-06-26

lipo Wrote:home screen icon to be exact, you can compare defaul theme with tango theme
Lipo,

How about a picture sport, still not clear what you are talking about?

BTW just pushed a update to fix the settings menu issue.
Quote:yes, sorry for my engrishTongue
Your English is fine mate, just need more details to pin down issues. Remember when reporting issues, too much is always better than not enough. Your picture posts are always helpful as they usually pinpoint what I need to look at and they are a handy reminder.
Quote:the bottom osd when play video & music sometime dont appear, ill check again Smile

yes i know Smile
it can wait, thanks for your Patience wyrmSmile
Patience, don't talk to me about patienceLaugh. Just getting very twitchy as I want this out the door. Have to admit I get a bit annoyed that I always get bug reports just after I post a new build instead of before when it would be useful. I have about 1500 people using the svn version of the skin via Passion repo and I get precious little feedback from just about all of them.

Don't need people telling me how wonderful me and the skin are (it's nice to have the ego stroked occasionally, but I certainly don't need it), but the number of little bugs you have picked up in the last few weeks blows the mind. Especially since you are the only one to notice them.

Since I spend a lot of my time coding the skin I don't have a lot of time to just play with it. That and I guess I know what not to do, thus I don't do some of the 'silly things' that others might do (especially when people like my four year old are let loose on the xbox). Not saying these people are necessarily silly, just they might do things that I would think is not a good idea.

So, despite the fact that some of your posts can result in a great deal of hair loss, I do appreciate the time you put into your reports.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- lipo - 2011-06-26

oh god i hate giving bad news Sad
here's another one
overlap text on video setting

- wyrm - 2011-06-27

lipo Wrote:oh god i hate giving bad news Sad
here's another one
overlap text on video setting
Lipo,

That's ok mate have one or two tufts of hair left. Will take a look and see if I can't fiddle things a little.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

(Lipo, have done the best I can, fix pushed to svn)

- wyrm - 2011-06-28

alexdzn Wrote:On pre-eden version atv2 can not go to system menu, when change from other to XTV skin system directory works perfect, exempt skin option, no login too, but I can not go to the main menu, after restart remaining XTV SAF it logins in the main menu but system login nothing happens, only main menu..... and OSD on top with stop play buttons does not cover to left broad of TV.

New HD icons.
Recently added widget on left site in main menu.
New OSD HD.

Will be the one of the best!!!!!!
alexdzn,

Just figured out what the issue was here. I have been bitten on the bum by the "Windows don't give a sh!t about case issue".

The poor AppleTV could not find the required skin files to get into another menu as the case of the directory was not what it expected. Anyway all fixed now. Have made a push to my svn that will be picked up by the Passion repo tomorrow morning. So should work fine after the next update. Will continue to check if I have missed anything by testing the skin on my AppleTV.

PLEASE let me know if I seem to have missed anything as I'm working towards releasing the skin for XBox and Dharma (may even do a version for pre Eden) in the next couple of days. I'm taking a break after this to recharge the batteries, so anything that misses the cutoff will just have to wait a while.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- lipo - 2011-06-28

it seem theres no script for download tv logos on custom setting
http://pastebin.com/T4qkamyU

dvd case dont appear, after i enable it
compared to transperancy!

strange thing with startup playlist
if i switch to another skin,switch again to xtv saf & go to home screen the playlist start
http://pastebin.com/6uYr8Mke

thanks, this is probably my last input for this releaseSmile

- alexdzn - 2011-06-29

Latest ver 1.1.1 is working mostly well on atv2 pre-eden build, thank you for great job, but the question with favorites, when i go from favorites to addons source it starts then view mode menu screen pop up and no chance to move button in the favorites target.Help.

- wyrm - 2011-06-29

alexdzn Wrote:Latest ver 1.1.1 is working mostly well on atv2 pre-eden build, thank you for great job, but the question with favorites, when i go from favorites to addons source it starts then view mode menu screen pop up and no chance to move button in the favorites target.Help.
alexdzn,

Great to hear. The latest version is still not completely pre-Eden compatible, but you will find other than not being able to change out of library mode and anything else to do with file mode (does not really exist in Eden any more) will not work as in Dharma.

Favourites issue definitely sound like a bug, will take a quick look. I have also found an issue with browsing for images on my AppleTV (length of file location string I think), so at this stage you might find that trying to setup a custom playlist could lockup the AppleTV.

Very, very close to a formal release of the skin, but obviously still one or two show stopper bugs need fixing, will keep at it. Hope to have this out for all three builds by this weekend (fingers crossed). And yes Lipo, your issue with scripts on the XBox build probably just some leftover Dharma build stuff that I need to look at.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)