XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for XBMC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2009-10-16 16:21
A data editor for Movies in XBMC:
- Frodo compatible
- SQLite & MySQL Database management
- Passion-XBMC, TheMovieDB, ImDB Scrapers
- Actors Thumbs
- Search trailer on YouTube & Trailer Addict
- Automatic rename file or/and Path
- Xtreamer compatible
- Boxee & MyMovies.xml compatible
- Automatic research of files moved.
- Network synchronization management
- Customizable renaming
- XBMC remote by HTTP
- Sets management
- BookMarks management
- Export HTML list and / or Movies with choice of model (with HTML tags)
- Management Play Count and Last Played individually or in mass.
- Import/Export Excel File
- Resizing Thumbs
- Resizing Fanarts
- Extract picture of movie with black & blur detection
- Stacked files management
- ExtraThumbs, ExtraFanarts, DiscArt management
- Automatic moving of the files in a single path
- Database connection XBMC through the HTML server (For XBOX)
Now in English and French
Edit directly XBMC Video DataBase: Advantages: all changes to the data of a film, summaries, genre, label, fanarts ... are passed directly into XBMC without having to reload the film.
Reads and writes files Nfo.
Download info and Fanart at TheMovieDb.org and / or Cine-Passion.
Management Genre (edit / delete / image)
Artists Management (edit / delete / image)
Management of video files (rename / search / move)
Management & research Trailers (trailers)
Automatically checks for new videos
Download (scraper) of information in mass
- kizer - 2009-10-17 00:39
Wow cool. I'll have to tinker with this when I get off work. Don't have xbmc here.
- clock2113 - 2009-10-17 03:53
Thanks for making this!
- Deathkindler - 2009-10-17 04:18
- Vincent81 - 2009-10-17 10:10
I don't now, I developed with Windev for Windows.
- sho - 2009-10-17 14:46
The databases should be the same, but for seamless xbox compatablity you would need ftp support.
This looks promising, but for the love of everything that's holy get help from the community on the English translation. (The right mouse button menus aren't even translated btw.)
- paul - 2009-10-17 14:48
Sounds great am downloading this now and test it later tonight thanks
- Vincent81 - 2009-10-17 16:30
The 5.03 is online: some corrections and better English syntax, I hope
- tshull - 2009-10-18 03:22
AHH YEAH!!! I've been waiting for something like this. You are the man, Vincent!!! Thanks so much.
- Vampirebat - 2009-10-18 09:03
excellent finally a way to add actors to a movies nfo without having to open it in a text editor and type everything in.
trying it out now ill let you know how it goes
doesn't seem to work for me in either win xp 32 or vista 32.
i can view info but it will not allow me to modify anything and unfortunately i cant read french so the tutorials posted aren't of much help