Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

- Vincent81 - 2010-04-27

osho Wrote:...
but when when your db editor will process tv series ? Smile
In progress, in progress, but I develop alone. be patient ...few weeks I think.

- osho - 2010-04-27

Vincent81 Wrote:In progress, in progress, but I develop alone. be patient ...few weeks I think.

great
glad to hear that this is planned Smile

- james971 - 2010-04-28

I'm trying to do something that seems like it should be easy. I have an existing library that is configured for WMC (mymovies.xml, folder.jpg, backdrop.jpg etc...). Every movie is contained within its own directory. All I'm wanting to do is copy the existing metadata and artwork to a format XBMC will understand. That way I can use the same library for XBMC on a PC that does not have WMC.

You mention that XBNE can keep WMC and XBMC in sync. But I'm having trouble figuring out the steps to do that.

- Vincent81 - 2010-04-28

XBNE can read the file mymovie.xml even if it is configured to work with XBMC. But if it is configured for XBMC, it will save in XBMC format. I can watch for it saves both format ...

- james971 - 2010-04-28

So I can leave it setup for XBMC and have it scan my existing library and it should pull in the mymovies.xml information without scraping? Then when I save it will save that information to movie.nfo?

What about artwork? Will it pick up folder.jpg in XMBC mode and save it to movie.tbn? This isn't as critical because I have already created a bash script that copies folder.jpg (or folder.png) to movie.tbn. But it would be nice to handle it all at once.

Thanks for a great tool! I can't believe how responsive you've been with updates and requests.

- Vincent81 - 2010-04-28

james971 Wrote:So I can leave it setup for XBMC and have it scan my existing library and it should pull in the mymovies.xml information without scraping?
Yes
Quote:Then when I save it will save that information to movie.nfo?
No, in <movie name>.nfo
Quote:What about artwork? Will it pick up folder.jpg in XBMC mode and save it to movie.tbn?
Yes, in <movie name>.tbn
Quote:This isn't as critical because I have already created a bash script that copies folder.jpg (or folder.png) to movie.tbn. But it would be nice to handle it all at once.

Thanks for a great tool! I can't believe how responsive you've been with updates and requests.
You are welcome...

- james971 - 2010-04-29

sounds simple enough. I just can't figure out how to make it happen. Can't really tell what things do.

- isamu.dragon - 2010-04-29

Vincent81 Wrote:Yes

No, in <movie name>.nfo

Yes, in <movie name>.tbn

You are welcome...

This was very informative to me.

Keep up the good work

- crashnburn - 2010-04-29

Why is it 100 MB large?

- Vincent81 - 2010-04-29

It is a great program ;-)
There is also the image of genres, studio, resolutions ...
I'm looking for a separate download ...

- Vincent81 - 2010-04-30

New version 9.1.5.0
-Fixed a bug on cache images renaming in case of renaming the video file.
-Best synchronization with mymovies.xml.

- mika91 - 2010-05-06

Hi,

I'm testing your soft because I want to edit my concert videos !
I have more than 100 mkv files with chapters, but XBMC don't list them as bookmarks.
I saw your soft has a bookmark management.
But I can't see my video in the editor, because they are not in a movie/show category folder.

Can you give me some information please ?
Thanks

- Vincent81 - 2010-05-07

Hello,
XBNE support (for now) only movies.
To retrieve them from XBMC, it must be in the movie category in XBMC. Otherwise, it will recover in their nfo : XBNE (Search multiple> Load Videos ...) and save in the database through XBMC with XBNE in XBMC mode.
Then XBNE can recover chapter in mkv and place in the bookmark of XBMC, but for now, one by one manually.

- Vincent81 - 2010-05-20

New Version 9.1.8.0
- Add : load information of movies with the ID IMDB, manual or automatic
- several bugfixes

Problème de lancement - nicolyon - 2010-05-27

Hello,

it's a very nice program.
But i have some trouble to start it after installation :

When i let the install program start XBNE all work fine

But if i launch it by the icon onto the desktop it say dll Wd150pnt.dll is not found and it can't initialize SQLite4WD3.dll ( the messagebox is not skinned ).
if i put the dll Wd150pnt.dll in my temporaly folder it juste say it can't initialize SQLite4WD3.dll ( the messagebox is skinned ).

I use Windows XP SP3 and XBNE version 9.1.8.2

Please help....

For using it i always reinstall it and the install process is so long........ Sad

I try to copy the Dll folder from your program files to my temp directory and now it works...

I don't understand why when i launch your program it extract or copy windev dll to temp folder and run from it as it seem....

I just found too it create a lot of key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vincent81\ptf94 <- ptf with random number when i launch it manually
and when i launch if from setup it use HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vincent81\xbne

And now i can run it with my little batch:
@echo off
mkdir %TEMP%\Dll
xcopy /S /Y "c:\Program Files\xbne\Dll" %TEMP%\Dll
copy /Y "c:\Program Files\xbne\Wd150pnt.dll" %TEMP%
start xbne.exe

I don't known how work windev exe file but if you can tell me why it always extract may be i can found a solution
Hope this will help