Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

- adsi - 2011-11-03

Thanks for the answer of 1 and 2.
As to 3, sorry to confuse you, what i mean is since i want movie and animation are two different video selections in XBMC and it really can sort both of them in some category layer(movie,animation....etc), but in next category layer, i can not find "year"? In fact, that's because "year" and "genre" are sort to in the first category of video, so when i choose "year" to see the last movies, i always see the movie and animation in the same selection list, i don't like that. Therefore, how to do that can solve this category layer sequence?

Vincent81 Wrote:Hello,
1: You talk about extrafanart? there is a tab for it, you can put an image from: the fanarts, the movie (extract), or any image local or web, the directory name of extrafanarts is configurable in options.
2: Yes : Button Edit, Genre.
3: ? I do not understand.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-03

Yes, I understand better, but this is in XBMC that there is a problem with the playlist, we should ask the question in another section.

- adsi - 2011-11-04

Yes, but anyway thanks for your reply, i'll try to post this question in another discussion area...

Another question, if XBNE exist the text code problem? Since i came from Taiwan and this country normally use "big5" format to show text, but when i use XBNE to see chinese movie names, i found it seen to be garbled? If XBNE could use "UTF-8" code to show text? how could i do? thanks~

Remark:
XBMC: 11.0 Eden
In the XBNE install process, i always select "English" to install.

Vincent81 Wrote:Yes, I understand better, but this is in XBMC that there is a problem with the playlist, we should ask the question in another section.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-04

in options, under "language", you can try to change the alphabet.

- adsi - 2011-11-04

i have opened the language alphabet and select chinese alphabet or alphabet UTF-8, but my file name's display still cannot show correctly, all show Huh??, my file name is key in as BIG5 code, not UTF-8, and i guess this chinese alphabet is GB code, right? How can i solve this problem?

Vincent81 Wrote:in options, under "language", you can try to change the alphabet.

- adsi - 2011-11-04

Yeap! I've successed! The fail root cause is from database no re-loading, i mean when you change a alphabet, the database also need to re-load again..., now chinese alphabet or alphabet UTF-8 both can work correctly, thank you!

adsi Wrote:i have opened the language alphabet and select chinese alphabet or alphabet UTF-8, but my file name's display still cannot show correctly, all show Huh??, my file name is key in as BIG5 code, not UTF-8, and i guess this chinese alphabet is GB code, right? How can i solve this problem?

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-06

RockDawg Wrote:Thanks! Your really do a lot to accommodate user requests. It's appreciated. Oh one thing... if it's not much work could you allow the user to select which tags (title, cast, plot, etc) get reloaded with the reload from nfo button? If it's a lot of work then it's not that big of a deal. I could just see that being handy also.

Hello,
You can try V12.6, dowload here :
XBNE.exe v12.6
And copy it in xbne path.
A new botton "Reload Nfo" in tab scraper.
if it's good, I would add this feature in multiple editions...

- RockDawg - 2011-11-08

Vincent81 Wrote:Hello,
You can try V12.6, dowload here :
XBNE.exe v12.6
And copy it in xbne path.
A new botton "Reload Nfo" in tab scraper.
if it's good, I would add this feature in multiple editions...

I copied over the new .exe, but I can't seem to find the new button anywhere.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-08

In edition :
After clic, new windows :

- RockDawg - 2011-11-08

It's not there for me.

Untitled by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

I double-clicked on a movie in the main window to get to this screen.

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-09

you have a nfo file of the form <movie name>. nfo?
Because the button is displayed only if a nfo is found , of course

- RockDawg - 2011-11-09

That must be the problem then. All mine are movie.nfo

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-09

Normally movie.nfo also works, I would look this afternoon ...

- Vincent81 - 2011-11-10

You can download new version :V12.7.0.0.
Add movie.nfo and in multiple edition : Reload Nfo...

- RockDawg - 2011-11-13

I just tried 12.7.0 and I now get a "Reload a NFO" button, but not a "Reload the NFO" button. When I cluck onit it I then have to select the nfo file so there isn't any automation. Also when I reload the nfo it does change the cast, but in a completely different order than what's in the nfo and the Order IDs are all screwed up. I have many duplicates (example; two #1s, three #4s).