Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pietrogramma - 2013-01-03

(2013-01-02, 22:18)Manini Wrote: Hi,

1) Can you add a new videoclip with xbne ? And is it showing on the AppleTV the ?

2) I think its a problem with the new Frodo build use an older one it schould work fine.

Hi, Manini, sorry but i don't understand your first reply,
The files that i see in xbne from the database (take directly from the appletv via http) are films and no videoclip. If I add a file in XBNE I can't choose where i must put the file in the library (films or videoclip).
In XBNE I see only the films e non the videoclip.
For the second reply I have istalled on my APPLETV2 the XBMC Eden11 e no Frodo, you Advise me to change the XBMC and install on my APTV2 the fodo instead the Eden version?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-04

New version 16.2
- Added option "Video on Linux" which allows to replace "\" by "/"

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-05

@vincent

thanks for the function. For movie it works but 3 problems after this. field c19 for trailer and c22 have the wrong "\" .

but the greater problem is that after updating a movie with your tool all artworks who stored in db are gone. After updating there is no poster, no cdart, no logo nothing.

hope you could fix this.

Thanks for your great work !!

Eisi

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - DerDon - 2013-01-06

SQLite4WD3.dll not found or initialisation error....
wtf! this software does not work!

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - DerDon - 2013-01-07

hey, how can I solve thisHuh

any tutorial or howto?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-07

Hello,
Install again with complete installation
Tutorial only in French, sorry.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Rapscallion0 - 2013-01-13

XBNE is awesome!!

Is there a way to change the path of saved fanart? I see the option to set the path of extrathumbs but not of extrafanart. I would prefer to save all my fanart in Movie Folder\extrafanart\ instead of in the root of the movie folder.

Also is it possible to save ALL fanart, and NO thumbs (or maybe just first thumb). The only options I see are "Don't save thumbs and fanarts", "Save first thumb and fanart" or "Save all thumbs and fanarts". I am hoping there is another setting somewhere to affect this.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Manini - 2013-01-15

(2013-01-03, 01:04)Pietrogramma Wrote:
(2013-01-02, 22:18)Manini Wrote: Hi,

1) Can you add a new videoclip with xbne ? And is it showing on the AppleTV the ?

2) I think its a problem with the new Frodo build use an older one it schould work fine.

Hi, Manini, sorry but i don't understand your first reply,
The files that i see in xbne from the database (take directly from the appletv via http) are films and no videoclip. If I add a file in XBNE I can't choose where i must put the file in the library (films or videoclip).
In XBNE I see only the films e non the videoclip.
For the second reply I have istalled on my APPLETV2 the XBMC Eden11 e no Frodo, you Advise me to change the XBMC and install on my APTV2 the fodo instead the Eden version?

1) OK i understand your problem but i have no fix for that i only use xbne to add movies to the database. Can you even add something in die videoclip section ?

2) Yeah try the Eden version as discribed by Eisi2005 the is a Problem with the artworks.

(2013-01-05, 15:26)Eisi2005 Wrote: @vincent

thanks for the function. For movie it works but 3 problems after this. field c19 for trailer and c22 have the wrong "\" .

but the greater problem is that after updating a movie with your tool all artworks who stored in db are gone. After updating there is no poster, no cdart, no logo nothing.

hope you could fix this.

Thanks for your great work !!

Eisi

Having the same problem and haven found a fix yet Sad

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-18

New Version 16.6
- Remove option "Video on Linux".
For linux user, use path substitution in option/maintenance :
>Modify path reseau of DataBase
and fill local column.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - chander - 2013-01-18

Great program but i think i found a bug: after modifying a movie metadata (like genres, countries, etc.) and updating the frodo database, this movie shows no more extra artworks (logo, discard, clearart,etc.) downloaded with artwork downloader...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-18

I have not worked on the extra artwork, for the next version ...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - johho - 2013-01-18

Hello!

First many thx for this cool programm.
I have a question i found diffrent answers on www about it, how can i manage my TV Shows with XBNE?
Is it possible? If yes, how?

greetings
johho

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-19

No, sorry, only movies.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - johho - 2013-01-19

ok thx. Is there another programm to do similar edit directly the XBMC Database for TV Shows and Music?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - MindGuerrillas - 2013-01-22

I've just switched to Frodo and XBNE no longer seems to be storing the Date Added correctly. Everything was fine before on Eden.

When I sort my movie list by "Date Added" my latest movies appear at the bottom of the list instead of the top. This seems to be due to the movies not having a "date added" value stored at all. It's just blank.

Could you please take a look at this for me.

Thanks