Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - chtamina - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-19, 01:31)johho Wrote: ok thx. Is there another programm to do similar edit directly the XBMC Database for TV Shows and Music?

simply look at this same forum: you can use mediaelch/mediacompanion/ember/therenamer

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-22

(2013-01-22, 13:16)MindGuerrillas Wrote: I've just switched to Frodo and XBNE no longer seems to be storing the Date Added correctly. Everything was fine before on Eden.

When I sort my movie list by "Date Added" my latest movies appear at the bottom of the list instead of the top. This seems to be due to the movies not having a "date added" value stored at all. It's just blank.

Could you please take a look at this for me.

Thanks
OK, corections in the next version in a few days...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - MindGuerrillas - 2013-01-23

(2013-01-22, 23:45)Vincent81 Wrote: OK, corections in the next version in a few days...

That's great, thank you

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-25

New version 17.1
- Blue theme
- Correction :
DateAdded
Extra Images
- Added :
Extra Fanart

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - MindGuerrillas - 2013-01-25

Vincent81, It's still not populating the files.dateAdded field. Could you take another look at it please?

Thanks

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-25

@vincent
thanks for the new version. The artwork problem is only half solved. After updating library with new infos the discart and logo are still there but poster and fanart will be gone.

Could you please check this, thanks

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-26

(2013-01-25, 16:58)MindGuerrillas Wrote: Vincent81, It's still not populating the files.dateAdded field. Could you take another look at it please?

Thanks
Reload DataBase in Option.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - MindGuerrillas - 2013-01-26

Vincent81,
I reload the database each time but it's definitely still not storing a value in files.dateAdded.

Try it yourself, add a new movie to the database then go into XBMC (Frodo RC3) and sort by date added. The new movie will be at the bottom of the list with no date alongside it.

To further confirm it, look in the database itself and look at the files table. There's no dateAdded value being added.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-26

OK, do the new movies added with XBNE (V17.1) have an OK files.dateadded ?
The old version (< V17) didn't fill the files.DateAdded.
All movies added with old version of XBNE have the files.dateAdded empty.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - MindGuerrillas - 2013-01-26

@Vincent81

>> OK, do the new movies added with XBNE (V17.1) have an OK files.dateadded ?

No. That's the problem. The new version, 17.1, is still not filling in this field.

Can you send me a xbne.log. Activate debug in option, add new movie, save and send me xbne.log.

OK, here is the log file http://pastebin.com/DJSDiKvn

You can see the following line in the log file

Code:
NOTICE: Requéte SQL:insert into files (idFile,idPath,strFileName) values(NULL, 2, "Common People.mov")

As you can see the dateAdded field is not included in the INSERT statement.

Can you please amend it so as to include it.

Thank you

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-28

New version 17.2
DateAdded corrected.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Eisi2005 - 2013-01-28

@vincent

could you say something to the fanart and poster problem ? Are you working on this ?

Eisi

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-01-28

normally management of images with Frodo is good.
can you check and see the file xbne.log if does not work. (enable "debug mode" in the options)