Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - bry - 2013-02-21

Got it! Thanks - I don't see an option to set a path for a local trailer ... any ideas?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-21

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-02-21

Hi Vincent,

Have just downloaded and installed your latest version (17.7.0) from your website and have exported my collection to Excel spreadsheet - I cannot see the "Set" field having been included in the export of data.

Cheers

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-02-21

You use Options/Maintenance/"Backup all Videos of the DataBase in a XLS File" ?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - saitoh183 - 2013-02-25

(2013-02-20, 18:10)saitoh183 Wrote: Is it normal that XBNE when connected to MySQL doesnt pick up Movieset Fanart and thumbs from the art table?

Vincent, do you have an answer for this? Also is there Tag support ?

Edit:

Also another problem. I wanted to modify my wife's database, so i pointed XBNE to the DB file and it loaded just fine. Now when i want to go back to my main DB in MYSQL, it loads but all the movies are doubled and some dont have the right names and associations in the fields. Also when you choose Use MySQL Sever, Other path is still selected and cant be unselected unless you choose something like On HTTP SERVER.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-03-03

a little overbooked at this time, but as soon as I have a moment I look at it ...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Let_It_Ride - 2013-03-26

Just started using this tool today. Great program. Can this tool be used to modify TV shows?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-03-31

Vincent,

I have to totally rebuild my TV and Movie database in XBMC as there is a corruption that is affecting the TV shows. I have deleted the TV show responsible and cleaned the library to no avail

I do not want to have to resort and 're-genre' movie collection as I have it the exact way i like it ( I have 1500 movies)

What is the best way to back up my movie database using XBNE so I can restore it ?

Is the option to back up the database to XLS file (and the recover option) the best way to ensure my sorting is not lost ?

I am also interested to know if XBNE can be used the same way for TV Shows ?

Cheers

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-03-31

Vincent,

I have just bitten the bullet and uninstalled XBMC, and deleted my database

I am in the process of updating my library and tried to import my movies from a spreadsheet backed up my XBNE (options/maintenance menu)

When I recover the database from the XLS file I have noticed the "Sets" columns of missing from the top row of columns.

Can you please check all columns are listed correctly as per the spreadsheet generated by the appropriate 'backup to a XLS file' option please, at your earliest opportunity

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - jlglpjong - 2013-04-09

gonna test it right now..

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-04-11

New version : XBNE Install V18.0

- MySQL : OK
- Trailer YouTube : OK
- Actors edit : OK
- few corrections...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - pharmeceutikle - 2013-04-12

Hi Vincent,

I just downloaded your great app, but I get an error when starting it! Here is the error:

Erreur à la ligne 14 du traitement Procédure locale Raz_Largeur_Table.
La propriété HauteurInitiale n'existe pas sur le champ Poids car il est de type Colonne de table.

----- Informations techniques -----

Projet : XBNE

Appel WL :
Traitement de 'Procédure locale Raz_Largeur_Table' (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Raz_Largeur_Table), ligne 14, thread 0

Que s'est-il passé ?
La propriété HauteurInitiale n'existe pas sur le champ Poids car il est de type Colonne de table.

Code erreur : 10017
Niveau : erreur fatale (EL_FATAL)

Dump de l'erreur du module 'wd180obj.dll' (18.0.302.13).
Identifiant des informations détaillées (.err) : 10017
Informations supplémentaires :
EIT_PILEWL :
Procédure locale Raz_Largeur_Table (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Raz_Largeur_Table), ligne 14
Procédure locale Raz_Tables (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Raz_Tables), ligne 5
Clic sur BTN_Options_Defauts (FenetrePrincipale.BTN_Options_Defauts), ligne 25
Initialisation de FenetrePrincipale (FenetrePrincipale), ligne 151
EIT_DATEHEURE : 11/04/2013 15:20:51

Assistance

Sorry but I like to try this out.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - bonelifer - 2013-04-12

I get an error after initial startup:

Code:
Erreur à la ligne 14 du traitement Procédure locale Raz_Largeur_Table.

----- Informations techniques -----

Projet : XBNE

Appel WL :
Traitement de 'Procédure locale Raz_Largeur_Table' (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Raz_Largeur_Table), ligne 14, thread 0

Que s'est-il passé ?

Code erreur : 10017
Niveau : erreur fatale (EL_FATAL)

Dump de l'erreur du module 'wd180obj.dll' (18.0.302.13).
Identifiant des informations détaillées (.err) : 10017
Informations supplémentaires :
EIT_PILEWL :
Procédure locale Raz_Largeur_Table (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Raz_Largeur_Table), ligne 14
Procédure locale Raz_Tables (FenetrePrincipale.PROCEDURE.Raz_Tables), ligne 5
Clic sur BTN_Options_Defauts (FenetrePrincipale.BTN_Options_Defauts), ligne 25
Initialisation de FenetrePrincipale (FenetrePrincipale), ligne 151
EIT_DATEHEURE : 11/04/2013 18:06:08

Assistance

Windows 7 64bit
UAC disabled.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-04-12

Sorry, New version in the morning...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-04-12

New version 18.1 : Bug correction.