Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-07-28

Hello!

I want to thank in advance the author for a job well done.

I think there is a synchronization problem between XBNE and the database of XBMC.

The error is easily replicable in that I'm now starting to use XBMC.

We create a small database, working in it with XBNE.

We then delete the folder database in the user profile.

Next time you start XBMC will create a new blank database.

If I open XBNE (resinck db at startup) show the last data manage with the old database.

Using XBMC 12.2 (portable mode) and 19.1 XBNE

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-07-28

Hello,
Yes, this is normal, XBNE has its own database. That way you can recharge XBMC with XBNE.
Click on "Install" in option and RAZ XBNE database.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-07-28

Thank you for your quick answer!

(2013-07-28, 19:06)Vincent81 Wrote: Click on "Install" in option and RAZ XBNE database.

Install? Huh

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-07-28

Options/ Globals Options

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-07-29

Fantastic program - loving it !

I have just exported my video library into tjhe 2 x XLS spreadsheets using the system (by right-clicking on a movie, and the Options/Maintenence menus)

When I checked both spreadsheets I noticed the "Sets" column is missing. I know it existed previpously but can't remember which spreadsheet is displayed in.

Can you please re-instate the "Set" column at your convenience. If it is still there can you tell me where I can find it in the spreadshets ?

Thanks in advance

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-07-29

Hello,
You click on "Backup all Videos of the DataBase in a XLS File" in options/Maintenence ?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-07-29

How I can show the audio's codecs at the bottom ov the screen of my blu ray collection (folder mode store)?
Like this

At the bottom, at the center of page there are Year/Lengt of movie.

For me the lenght is Always in seconds.
I've set the format in setup like h:mn

Why I can't see the top of any coloum of table?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-07-29

Hello,
For audio & video codec : Options/Images > See media info.
For length, try to edit a movie.
For colum : bug > New version...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2013-07-29

Hi Vincent,
To answer your question , yes.

I go to Options, then Maintenance, then "Backup all Videos of the Database in an XLS file".

I just exported the library again, to an XLS workbook, and the column is definitely missing from the spreadsheet.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-07-29

(2013-07-29, 14:19)Vincent81 Wrote: For audio & video codec : Options/Images > See media info.

Work only con video.
Audio icons are non displayed

(2013-07-29, 14:19)Vincent81 Wrote: For length, try to edit a movie.

As you can see from the pictcure on the previus post, in the data table the leght is correctly show. At the bottom of windows no.

(2013-07-29, 14:19)Vincent81 Wrote: For colum : bug > New version...

OK

OK, I see that for next version.. Tomorow.

(2013-07-29, 15:35)Vincent81 Wrote: Tomorow.

WOWBig Grin

Finally: Today: New version 19.2

Time length

SOLVED

Top of colum

SOLVED

Show audio coded icon

NON SOLVED

Oppsss.
Where're my actor list?
(Always present in the database)

Try to edit movie and save for Audio codec.
Click on arrow, at right of fanart for actor list (toggle extra-fanart/ Actor)