Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - frank77 - 2013-08-01

The downloadserver is down pls check it.

edit: is now Online

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - rap777 - 2013-08-04

Hi Vince!

I moved all my movies onto a NAS server that also runs mysql. I made symlinks to the Database as well as the Thumbnails Folder which works great in XBMC but it seems that XBNE has troubles of finding the"MyVideos database.
When I try to use "another path" option it defaults back to the local default path (which should work because when I open it I can see it on the symlink folder) but it still comes up with an error message.....
Any other option I should/could try for this scenario?

Thanks and God bless

Alfred

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-08-04

Hi Vince!!

PROBLEM WITH THA ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Why The Aviator, La bussola d'oro and La casa aren't in alphabetical order?
Maybe:
Aviator (the), Bussola d'oro (La) and Casa (la).
I don't want this function.
How can I disable it?
PROBLEM WITH SCRAPLE VIDEO
At the start the program, the default's scraper is always Ciné-passion.
If I use IMDB the program ask me to setup Ciné-passion.
This is a bug.
PROBLEM WITH MOVIE AUDIO ICON
If I click «recover information from the media»
nothing do.

Video is automatic, audio no.
Remember that my collection is bluray in folder

REMOVE THUMBNAILS
How?

I would like to put ALL image in a network disk.
On the video folder where to stay only the nfo file.

Is possible (and how)?

Thanks for your attention

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-08-04

Hello,
@rap777 : Try to delete local database.

@Pico1965 :
1- Edit "article.txt" in xbne rep.
2- ok, I will correct
3- I use mediainfo.dll, tries to update (rep xbne\dll\mediainfo.dll) http://mediaarea.net/fr/MediaInfo/Download/Windows
4- In options/images/save all thumbs and fanarts.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-08-04

In the scraper windows if you click on «Find with Imdb id» the result of a "query" sometime is in french (imdb french or cine-passion?)

(tt0337978)
Bye

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - rap777 - 2013-08-06

(2013-08-04, 14:55)Vincent81 Wrote: Hello,
@rap777 : Try to delete local database.

Hi Vince....Sorry about late reply, I have been away.
Do you mean local database in XBNE or XBMC? (The XBMC database is now copied to my NAS Server connected wo the "Clients" through symlink.
I kept the original "Database" folder in users but renamed it to DatabaseORIG. I am pretty certain XBNE would not find it?

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks and God bless

Alfred

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-08-11

My film list is in alphabetical order.
When I put a film in a set and assign it a order number the alphabetical order were lost.
The film is put at the top of the list.

For the problem of audio recognize nothing change if I download the latest dll of mediainfo.

Can you replicate my problem?

Your program save the actor's thumbnail in a folder .actors stored in the film's path.
I want store this thumbnail only in (XBMC's) special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/ (or another path)
How?

Bye

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - DrMPS - 2013-08-25

Hey Vincent-

I've got a new problem. I built a new server running Ubuntu, and have the XBMC database stored in MySQL on the server as per the XBMC.org instructions. That part is working just fine.

When I try to run the latest version of XBNE, I get the following error message:
Host '******.local' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
and I cannot load the database in XBNE. When I set up the SQL database, I did not give it a password, and in the XBNE window I left the "Password" field blank, if that matters. Any idea why this is happening?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-08-27

Hello,
@Pico1965 :
-for bluray, I'm not sure mediainfo can retrieve audio info.
-For actor's thumbs : in option/images : uncheck "save actor" thumbs"

@DrMPS :
Try with password...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - DrMPS - 2013-08-29

Vincent-

Added a password to the database, also I had been using the username "root", not sure which one was the real problem but making the password and changing the username from "root" solved things. Now up and running!

Noticed something in the new version:
The genre names of films occasionally are reverting to what I assume are the French spellings (Drame instead of Drama, etc). Not sure what's up with that; when I look at the entries in XBMC, they are not in french.

Thanks for the good work!

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2013-08-29

For genre (OR MPAA), you can use : Options/Translations

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - legostar - 2013-09-01

Hi, I love your program.

Is it possible to save the NFO file as movie.nfo and not <movie>.nfo in XBMC mode?
Otherwise I would love this option, want to keep the new nfo in the movie folder but not overwriting the scene one.

IMDB scraper get wrong number of votes -- 7,456 users turned out as 7 votes.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - juggy - 2013-09-06

Hi, I would like to thank you for your effort. This is exactly what i was looking for, however, I have encountered a few problems. Probably it's because I am just getting used to it...so here is my experience, problems and suggestions so far:

I wanted to use your program to access my XBMC databse for several purposes:
1) after scanning files by XBMC i could quickly review matching file names with file path. Your program really comes handy since sometimes XBMC scrapes a wrong name and your program can list side by side scraped name and file path...really handy and quick to detect mistakes by scraper
2) I wanted to be able to easily edit files that are not present or are not that well represented on scraper databases (esp. handy for local titles) - I do plan to update those databases like TMDB in the future but after my info is complete

Problems
1) Some info is missing...for example some movies are missing their posters and fanart even though they are present in the XBMC database
2) Actors...are missing their pictures

I do understand that if I scrape info from internet I will get it but I thought that the program should pull all info from the XBMC database first.
Edit: after library export to separate files, art and actors appeared. Only stacked files are not properly handled.

3) In addition to the classic view mode there are other two viewmodes. However, they don't seem to work properly
4) When I change some metadata and press Save the program actually saves it to the XBMC database right?
5) What does 'load an NFO' do? Does it loads info from the internet or reloads info from XBMC?
6) Does your program allow files stacking of items? For example can I file stack items that XBMC was not able to file stack? For example XBMC is currently unable to file stack movies with multiple dvd folders (Video_TS folders). Will your program allow to file stack them and update accordingly the XBMC database?
7) Is there a way to increase the the font size?

I am using the latest V19.3.0.0

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - daniello - 2013-09-06

Avast Antivirus strikes alarm for url2bmp .. pls verify.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-09-07

XBMC not import poster from XBNE's nfo.

I've take a look to XBMC's (frodo) xml backup

Code:
<fanart>W:\CARTELLA CONDIVISA CON XBMC\Fanarts\The punisher.jpg</fanart>
            <poster>V:\BLURAY DISC Nº 17\The punisher\folder.jpg</poster>

poster are in <poster> tag.

XBNE not insert poster tag.

And the XBNE's fanart tag is:
Code:
<fanart>
    <thumb>