Kodi Community Forum
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database (/showthread.php?tid=59800)

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Pico1965 - 2013-10-24

A little reply, maybe only interlocutory, would be appreciated...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Kinematics - 2013-10-30

Ok... I'm trying to figure out how this does anything at all. Downloaded and installed. It finds the XBMC database (userdata/Database/MyVideos75.db, which does exist). But apparently it thinks I have 0 videos. I let it load the database at startup, and I also tried hitting the Load Video DataBase button, which seemed to load -something-, but no videos showed up.

Actually, that might be something. I have 0 movies; only TV Shows and Music Videos. Is this a movies-only tool that can't understand the other file types?

Main other uncertainty is the user of MySQL. I don't have that installed since it didn't appear to be a strict requirement, and I just wanted to see how the program worked.

Mostly just making guesses at this point. Was there supposed to be a tutorial somewhere?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Zwanzig - 2013-10-31

Hi
how to connect Xbne to the database XBNC on the server NAS ??
HElp please !

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - VanillaXtract - 2013-11-30

(2013-10-30, 21:04)Kinematics Wrote: Ok... I'm trying to figure out how this does anything at all. Downloaded and installed. It finds the XBMC database (userdata/Database/MyVideos75.db, which does exist). But apparently it thinks I have 0 videos. I let it load the database at startup, and I also tried hitting the Load Video DataBase button, which seemed to load -something-, but no videos showed up.

Actually, that might be something. I have 0 movies; only TV Shows and Music Videos. Is this a movies-only tool that can't understand the other file types?

Main other uncertainty is the user of MySQL. I don't have that installed since it didn't appear to be a strict requirement, and I just wanted to see how the program worked.

Mostly just making guesses at this point. Was there supposed to be a tutorial somewhere?
Yes, this is only for movies, it does not parse TV Shows or Music Videos.

(2013-10-31, 17:12)Zwanzig Wrote: Hi
how to connect Xbne to the database XBNC on the server NAS ??
HElp please !
This is a late reply, but can you be more specific? Are you running MySQL?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - sxczmnb - 2013-12-29

Hi,Vincent81.would you sent a copy of XBNE to me?.i can not download it from "http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/?sa=view;down=23".

my emailConfusedxczmnb@Google.com

please!

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Mercury - 2014-01-18

Couldn't really get this to work.

How do you get this manager to read a REMOTE database file. It seems to default to C: and i'm not seeing any option to change the path.

Whenever i try to edit anything in an entry it seems to default back to the same movie (die hard 4) and replaces all my metadata and artwork with that movie, even if i didn't only tried to edit the fanart for example, it will overwrite all the data, leaving me with a disney collection of which every movie has the tagline "yippy kay yay motherf*cker"... mkay O.o

I was not able to remove unused sets.

In the end i was forced to delete all the edited entries and have XBMC re-scrape them.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - LEDFan - 2014-02-05

The last version is buggy for me.

1- Many duration time atre not read correctly from the database.
2- Sometimes the sorting order of the movies is not retained when you exit the program and re-open it.
3- Program takes very long te respond to an action especially when you want to edit something.
4- When you change a movie title inside xbmc and then want to edit something else, like adding a duration for a movie that was not included in the scraping process in xbmc, XBNE will duplicate the entry when you open the program.

These are just annoying bugs.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2014-02-07

Hi Vincent,

I have just downloaded your latest version, and exported by database listing to an XLS file via the maintenance tab.

When I open the XLS file i get a message saying there is unrecoverable errors in the XLS file, but the XML log gives no information at all.

XML Error log :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>
-<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main">
<logFileName>error041360_01.xml</logFileName>
<summary>Errors were detected in file 'C:\Users\XBMC-WIN7\Documents\Movie.xls'</summary>
-<additionalInfo>
<info>Excel recovered your formulas and cell values, but some data may have been lost.</info>
</additionalInfo>
</recoveryLog>

I have gone through my library (1309 movies) in XBMC and XBNE and can't see any issues.

How can I determine which movie is giving the error during the export ?

I am happy to send you the XLS files for you to have alook at if you wish (6.7 MB in size)

I know this is pretty vague, and apologise.

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Vincent81 - 2014-02-07

Hello, you can send me a link to xml...

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Ozpeg - 2014-02-07

I have uploaded the file/s to Dropbox and will send you a link shortly by PM

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - Tmac12 - 2014-02-21

I can't download it from your link, the error is: Forbidden.
Can you fix it? thanks!

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - barranco - 2014-02-26

XBNE downloaded and installed, no glitches. At first run: it asks for database; I point to myvideos75.db and the program loads it flawlessly. I edit a lot of movies adding info that somehow was not caught by imdb. I go to my htpc (openelec) and update movies info by pressing I, then reload and do not allow to get info from internet, but use local info instead; works perfect. All the manually added info shows up.

After watching some movies I deleted them from my htpc, but when I reopen Xbne they are still there. I know I can remove them manually from database, but isn't there somewhere a possibility to let xbne reload the info in myvideos75.db?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - barranco - 2014-02-28

Anyone who can tell me how I can reload my videos75.db in XBNE?

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - VanillaXtract - 2014-02-28

@barranco

Click options in the upper right corner. Data Base tab. There is a check box to load data base on startup and a button that says "load video database".

RE: XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database - barranco - 2014-02-28

See my database tab; no such option:

Image[/img]