Kodi Community Forum
Missing flags (ony aeon problem for me) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Missing flags (ony aeon problem for me) (/showthread.php?tid=60532)

Pages: 1 2

Missing flags (ony aeon problem for me) - Riderzzz - 2009-10-30

I installed the aeon skin (auriga) and i get ony sometimes the Studio flags shown and 2 of my 200 movies shows there is a mp3 sound.
The rest of the fags just wont whow.

Now i have used mediastream a long time, no problems.
The stock skin of Pm3.HD, no problems, it shows it all.

Do i have a setting wrong?

Hopefully someone can help, not many tutorials i could find when its about problems with flagging. (sorry if there was a thread for this)

Mike.

- phil65 - 2009-10-30

I recommend to use an AEON mod like ShowMix or my one.
Did you activate the option "Extract Metadata"?
Did you use the workaround where the media flags were stored in the studio tag?

- Riderzzz - 2009-10-30

temmi2000 Wrote:I recommend to use an AEON mod like ShowMix or my one.
Did you activate the option "Extract Metadata"?
Did you use the workaround where the media flags were stored in the studio tag?

I used the options "extract metadata" and i tried different mods.
And the workaround i tried, but that shouldnt be a probem aswell when it comes to the flags, because PM3.HD standard skin is seeing it all.

Wixh xml file is used for getting the flags info, maybe i can compared it with a skin where it is wokring?

Mike

- >>X<< - 2009-10-30

Don't use the original Auriga as I can tell you now your get missing flags and there's no point in trying to help you then, I can tell you now temmi2000 Aeon and ShowMix work with XBMC's scrappers and Ember Media Manager

If you used XBMC's scrapper then export your video library to a single file then look in there at the names your codecs have been given then look in media flags and make sure the png file name for that codec has exactly the same name as the codec name given in the xml

If studios are missing its either there is no flag for that studio or you haven't scrapped using IMDB as the source not TMDB

- Riderzzz - 2009-10-30

>>X<<' Wrote:Don't use the original Auriga as I can tell you now your get missing flags and there's no point in trying to help you then, I can tell you now temmi2000 Aeon and ShowMix work with XBMC's scrappers and Ember Media Manager

If you used XBMC's scrapper then export your video library to a single file then look in there at the names your codecs have been given then look in media flags and make sure the png file name for that codec has exactly the same name as the codec name given in the xml

If studios are missing its either there is no flag for that studio or you haven't scrapped using IMDB as the source not TMDB

Thanks, i am gonna try these diff versions tonight and also exporting to library to check that up.

thanks for the fast replies, hope its gonna work!

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-10-30

Flags missing is normally always because the name XBMC gives that codec doesn't match the name of the png in media flags, if they are missing on the info screen then you need to look in Includes_MediaFlags.xml and make sure the codec listed in there matches the one in the database

None of this should be necessary though with temmi2000's mod or ShowMix mod

- Riderzzz - 2009-10-31

>>X<<' Wrote:Flags missing is normally always because the name XBMC gives that codec doesn't match the name of the png in media flags, if they are missing on the info screen then you need to look in Includes_MediaFlags.xml and make sure the codec listed in there matches the one in the database

None of this should be necessary though with temmi2000's mod or ShowMix mod

Indeed after testing the temmi200 and showmix mod it worked directly, just like the standard pm3.HD skin.

Now im running on apple tv and im having the skin what is lightend up for it.
So i cant really install those mods for it. I have enough with aeon auriga enough.
What is the differ between the mods and the pm3.hd skin and the auriga standard? does this require alot of modification without installing a mod? and someone knows where i have to look to change it?

Can i just match the Includes_MediaFlags.xml with the png's?

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-10-31

Have you tried running an Aeon mod with fanart off and using a backdrop instead its fanart that really slows things down browsing movies and tv etc

Not sure I really understand your other question

- Riderzzz - 2009-10-31

>>X<<' Wrote:Have you tried running an Aeon mod with fanart off and using a backdrop instead its fanart that really slows things down browsing movies and tv etc

Not sure I really understand your other question

sorry, tiredness hitting in. i see i was not clear in my last post.

Im running on atv and the aeon skin light. Its without any mods because otherwise it will get too heavy for the atv.
Now im happy with that standard skin, im just trying to get the mediaflagging to work with that standard skin.
Now on pm3.hd and the mods for aeon its working directly, so my question before was. What is different in those skins that it is wokring or not so i can maybe change it manually in the standard skin from aeon auriga.

- Riderzzz - 2009-10-31

After browing the pages of aeon support i found the native flagging thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52581&page=39

It looks like it is fixed now in the standard aeon.

Sorry for asking info what was already in the forum. and thanks for the help!!

Thought you might have already read that, why are you still having problems though I just added that to original Auriga and its working fine

I just added Native_MediaFlags_Mod_0.5.zip

- DuMbGuM - 2009-10-31

The only issue I have is that MIP puts 'ac-3' in for my TV show .nfo's and xbmc only seems to understand 'ac3', so I'm missing the audio flag for most of my 720p shows, waiting for this new Universal Media Companion to see if it fixes it.

DuMbGuM Wrote:The only issue I have is that MIP puts 'ac-3' in for my TV show .nfo's and xbmc only seems to understand 'ac3', so I'm missing the audio flag for most of my 720p shows, waiting for this new Universal Media Companion to see if it fixes it.

All you have to do is put a png for dolby digital in your flags called ac-3.png and then it will show

- DuMbGuM - 2009-10-31

Ah my mistake, should have realized, thanks for the advice it's perfect now Wink

- Songoku - 2009-11-04

>>X<<' Wrote:Don't use the original Auriga as I can tell you now your get missing flags and there's no point in trying to help you then, I can tell you now temmi2000 Aeon and ShowMix work with XBMC's scrappers and Ember Media Manager

Hi,
Whatever i have tried for months i always have a problem of somewhere with flags. What do you recommend for nfo files. I am using media info plus. Thank you in advanced