Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: Movie Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=302)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Movieplayer.it scraper for Movies new version (Italian) (/showthread.php?tid=60585)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- KoTiX - 2010-01-05

Good to ear it! Wink

- Aristotele - 2010-01-17

Hi, this works but I've got some problems with movie recognition. This is the list of wrong/not recognized movies. Since I'm Italian i'm gonna list the italian title.

- Ronin: Giving a single result: 47 Ronin, that doesn't matches. No fan art, no cover, no way to get the correct movie;
- A prova di errore (Failsafe): giving 2001 odissea nello spazio, not finding the correct movie;
- The corporation: resulting in Amore e morte a long island, no matches in manual mode;
- Bandits: giving I banditi del tempo, no matches in manual mode;
- Major League La squadra più scassata della lega: not found;
- Il conte di montecristo: finding the tv show with gerard depardieu and not the movie;
- Die Hard 2: No cover;
- Final Fantasy: No cover;
- Good morning vietnam: Finding Hair instead. Nothing found in manual mode;
- La profezia: Found harry potter e i doni della morte. Nothing found in manual mode;
- In Hell (VAN DAMME): Finding I hope they serve beer in hell. Nothing found in manual mode;
- Cyborg (VAN DAMME): Finding a tokyo movie that doesn't mean anything. Nothing found in manual mode;
- Il patto dei lupi: Finding Irreversible, nothing in manual mode;
- L'uomo senza ombra: Found l'uomo senza ombra 2, nothing in manual mode;
- Più forte ragazzi!: Found Notti selvagge, nothing in manual mode;
- The Order (VAN DAMME): Found the order of myths, nothing in manual mode;
- Il colore della notte: Found il resto della notte, nothing in manual mode;

These movies are recognized, but they have the cover shown in other languages than italian. Since this is because most of the italian covers have very poor quality this is not really a problem, but I'm listing them aswell:

- 7 chili in 7 giorni;
- 50 volte il primo bacio;
- 10000 ac;
- Accerchiato;
- Le ali della libertà;
- Alla ricerca di Nemo;
- Altrimenti ci arrabbiamo;
- Amadeus;
- American pie il matrimonio;
- Amore con interessi;
- Austin Powers Goldmember;
- Batman begins
- Big;
- Black rain;
- Blade runner;
- Blade Trinity;
- Bourne Ultimatum;
- Bowling a Columbine;
- Boys don't cry;
- Butterfly effect 2;
- Caro zio Joe;
- Lo chiamavano Trinità;
- Compagnie pericolose;
- Dick & Jane operazione furto;
- Die Hard vivere o morire;
- Double team;
- Dracula;
- I due superpiedi quasi piatti;
- End game;
- Equilibrium;
- The exorcism of Emily Rose;
- Faccia a faccia;
- Fahrenheit 9/11;
- I fantastici 4;
- La febbre del sabato sera;
- Firewall;
- I fiumi di porpora 2;
- Flight Plan;
- Fragile;
- Frankenstein Junior;
- The game;
- Ghostbusters;
- Ghostbusters 2;
- Guida galattica per autostoppisti;
- Harry potter e il prigioniero di Azkaban;
- Harry potter e la camera dei segreti;
- Harry potter e la pietra filosofale;
- Highlander;
- Hitch;
- Hitman;
- Hot shots 2;
- In linea con l'assassino;
- Gli incredibili;
- Intervista con il vampiro;
- Gli intoccabili;
- Io, robot;
- The italian job;
- L'uomo Bicentenario;
- La leggenda degli uomini straordinari;
- Lemony Snicket
- Leon;
- Love guru;
- Master and commander;
- Mezzogiorno e mezzo di fuoco;
- Minority report;
- Mr and Mrs Smith;
- La prova;
- Prova a prendermi;
- Rischio a due;
- Road trip;
- Robin hood, un uomo in calzamaglia;
- Sceriffo extraterrestre;
- School of rock;
- Il segreto del mio successo;
- La storia segreta di Stewie Griffin;
- Super Size me;
- Il tocco del male;
- Ultraviolet;
- Varsity Blues;
- Le verità Nascoste;
- Vita da strega;
- Voglia di vincere;
- Wall street;

My question: how can I tell the program to use a specific scraper for a specific movie, since I found that movie to be recognized with that scraper?

- imakkie - 2010-01-17

hi everyone, how can i update this scraper in xbmc live?

thanks Smile

ps: im italian

- KoTiX - 2010-01-17

Download the scraper form first post, put the xml and the jpg file in the folder xbmc\system\scraper\video

Aristotele: my suggestion would be to scrape all the info with my scraper first and when it finish change to the mymovies.it scraper (using the context menu) to get the info for just the movies that where not found using movieplayer.
When I have time I'll take a look at your movie list, tnx for reporting btw. Wink

- Aristotele - 2010-01-18

Hi, I've just done this. I've used filmup for the movies yours can't find. Must be sure not to select to rescan all the library when you change the scraper !

Bye

- KoTiX - 2010-01-19

Regarding your movie list, I've checked some of the movies that couldn't be found by the scraper:
Unfortunatly movieplayer catgorize some of the movie as "archived" and the link that google find is not the direct movie link but it point to an archive page instead; this happens for some of the first part of your list, some other are not find by google at all.
Regarding the cover being not in italian, that's the way they are on MP site, check yourself to be sure.
cheers Smile

- Aristotele - 2010-01-19

The covers aren't a problem btw, it's a pity about the movies that aren't found!

Anyway, thank you for your work.

- gulp - 2010-01-25

Wow. thank you... a fantastic scraper!!

- KoTiX - 2010-01-25

gulp Wrote:Wow. thank you... a fantastic scraper!!
Tnx Smile always good to know somebody enjoy it

Troubles? - gatto_mannaro - 2010-02-06

Hello!
today I did some test with this scraper, but without a positive result... no information are collected... is there a recent problem with the site or it's depending on my configuration?
thanx alot and regards

- KoTiX - 2010-02-06

Everything is working fine here, be sure you are using the latest version of the scraper (link is in forst post).

- gulp - 2010-02-06

gatto_mannaro Wrote:Hello!
today I did some test with this scraper, but without a positive result... no information are collected... is there a recent problem with the site or it's depending on my configuration?
thanx alot and regards

same here with SVN build r27500...
maybe the problem is in the build?

- gatto_mannaro - 2010-02-07

Hello! I downloaded the version on the first page and this time the test is positive.
Thanx alot for your great work!!
There is a small issue when loading the actors name: if there is a writer specified I saw that it is added as an actor in a funny way: for instance, with the italian version of The Bridge on the River Kwai, the first "actor" is "Pierre Boulle nel ruolo di Romanzo" or "in questioni di cuore" there is an "Francesca Archibugi nel ruolo di screenplay" and so on :-)
ciao

- KoTiX - 2010-02-07

I'm happy you are having it working now, sorry about it but the version that is in XBMC Camelot final was using another search method that is not available anymore.
I'll see what I can do for the "Romanzo" issue, tnx for reporting it Smile

@ gulp: Be sure you have the right file in the scraper folder, delete the older ones if you have any

- gulp - 2010-02-07

KoTiX Wrote:@ gulp: Be sure you have the right file in the scraper folder, delete the older ones if you have any

Done, and all is working again, thanks! But i can't see the option to search with google now.