Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

This is great........Feature Request - hogfan - 2010-03-26

I was thinking and good feature you could add to this would be the ability to do some reporting tasks.

Once you have a lot of movies in you library, it can take awhile to scroll through them all, regardless of the view you are in. It would be nice to have the ability to print out a hard copy list of all of your movies for cataloging purposes.

There is an app called Movie Collector that does this and will allow you to print out a list of movies with thumbnails, etc. in a nice grid-like view.

I love your app currently because it runs on XBMCs HTTP server and directly accesses the DBs. I think reporting could be cool feature.

-hogfan

- kiboy6 - 2010-03-27

Current SVN working flawlessly for me Smile

For a while I couldn't get it to work until i figured out that i must use address index.html, and not the default.asp that I used to have bookmarked in my browser.

The only thing I still miss is the ability to sort movies by date added to library / view recently added movies....any plans to implement this?

It seems as though the # column would do the trick, but at the moment it there is no option to sort movies ascending or descending by this # field.

Thanks!

- slash - 2010-03-27

hogfan Wrote:I love your app currently because it runs on XBMCs HTTP server and directly accesses the DBs. I think reporting could be cool feature.

-hogfan

Hi hogfan,

Thanks for your input. I've added reporting to the feature request list.

- slash - 2010-03-27

kiboy6 Wrote:Current SVN working flawlessly for me Smile

For a while I couldn't get it to work until i figured out that i must use address index.html, and not the default.asp that I used to have bookmarked in my browser.

Hi kiboy6,
The new http server does not support asp pages and I can't figure out how to get index.html to be the default page in a subdirectory.Blush

kiboy6 Wrote:It seems as though the # column would do the trick, but at the moment it there is no option to sort movies ascending or descending by this # field.

Thanks!

the # field is the index in the DB (increment as you add items). You are right sorting by this field should list the movies by most recently added. Nod
Thanks for the hint.
I'll add the sort issue to the bug list.

/

- kiboy6 - 2010-03-29

slash Wrote:the # field is the index in the DB (increment as you add items). You are right sorting by this field should list the movies by most recently added. Nod
Thanks for the hint.
I'll add the sort issue to the bug list.

/

Awesome! glad I could help....Once sorted by that field, will the browser remember that view each time we call XWMM's index.html? If not is there a way to specify that?

Thanks so much!

- speedofthesea - 2010-03-29

Hi, I have dificulty to install this program, I´ve enabled all options in the web menu of xbmc and i´ve "installed" the program in the web folder but, when i try to open the page by any browser, It don't works.Says that is ipossible to connect.

Can you do a tutorial, step-by-step or help-me please?

Tanks

- slash - 2010-03-29

kiboy6 Wrote:Awesome! glad I could help....Once sorted by that field, will the browser remember that view each time we call XWMM's index.html? If not is there a way to specify that?

Thanks so much!

Very nice idea, I think it can be done with cookies.
I'll have to get some doc on this.Nerd

Thanks
/

- slash - 2010-03-29

speedofthesea Wrote:Hi, I have dificulty to install this program, I´ve enabled all options in the web menu of xbmc and i´ve "installed" the program in the web folder but, when i try to open the page by any browser, It don't works.Says that is ipossible to connect.

Can you do a tutorial, step-by-step or help-me please?

Tanks

Hi,
In your xbmc web configuration:
- note the port number or change it to 8080
- unzip XWMM in the XBMC web folder
- from a browser do : http://<IP_XBMC>:8080/XWMM/index.html

If it still does not work, please provide the followings:
- version and platform of your XBMC
- version of your browser

good look
/

Bug Report - MarcRJacobs - 2010-03-29

If I run the latest XBMC out of SVN (xbmc-r28256-trunk-x86.dmg) I can not run your tool, and when I try to, it crashes XBMC. I know... not unexpected for nightly releases and beta software, just wanted to report it. Wink

- zosky - 2010-03-29

MarcRJacobs Wrote:If I run the latest XBMC out of SVN (xbmc-r28256-trunk-x86.dmg) I can not run your tool, and when I try to, it crashes XBMC. I know... not unexpected for nightly releases and beta software, just wanted to report it. Wink

this may be mac specific ? im using svn28256 from the ubuntu.PPA (linux) & its working fine. you may want to throw some more info out (like a log)

- speedofthesea - 2010-03-30

It´s now working, tanks.

- slash - 2010-03-30

zosky Wrote:this may be mac specific ? im using svn28256 from the ubuntu.PPA (linux) & its working fine. you may want to throw some more info out (like a log)

I've also tested svn28356 for windows and its working fine with XWMM-svn172.

- kiboy6 - 2010-03-31

One more small feature request Wink

Any way to toggle between "watched", "unwatched" and "all movies" in XWMM?

Thanks!

slash Wrote:Very nice idea, I think it can be done with cookies.
I'll have to get some doc on this.Nerd

Thanks
/

- slash - 2010-03-31

Hi,

I've already took note of watched flag in the GUI, but I really like the idea of a "filter" to list only the watched / unwatched /all movies.

Thanks for the suggestion.

That makes a lot of features for next week Wink

/

- kiboy6 - 2010-03-31

slash Wrote:Hi,

I've already took note of watched flag in the GUI, but I really like the idea of a "filter" to list only the watched / unwatched /all movies.

Thanks for the suggestion.

That makes a lot of features for next week Wink

/

No, Thanks for all your work on this essential tool! Looking forward to the new features Big Grin