Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- YodaEXE - 2010-06-14

slash Wrote:Hi,

Could you open your browser to the following :

http://<XBMC_ip : port>/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=queryvideodatabase(select idShow, c00, c08, totalCount, watchedCount, watched FROM tvshowview)

and copy the view page source into pastebin (should look like <html><recordset> .....</recordset></html>)

Also do you see the genres list on the right side ?

This is what happens when I enter that:

Code:
# Error:SQL error or missing database Query: select idShow, c00, c08, totalCount, watchedCount, watched FROM tvshowview

And no, I don't see the genres.

- slash - 2010-06-15

Hmm strange ..

This URL command works on both xbmc stable 9.10 for linux and on xbmc for windows pre-10.5 svn 28356.

Which version of XBMC are you running and on which platform ?

- YodaEXE - 2010-06-15

Build 30985 under Windows 7.

- Tolriq - 2010-06-15

They dropped TVSHOWVIEW in new versions Sad

And i was never able to find a way to do joins on http queries, seems no more choice than go to json Sad

Edit : Well seems i was drunk when i tried :p

Code:
http://ip:port/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=queryvideodatabase%28SELECT%20tvshow.*,%20path.strPath%20AS%20strPath,%20counts.totalcount%20AS%20totalCount,%20counts.watchedcount%20AS%20watchedCount,%20counts.totalcount=counts.watchedcount%20AS%20watched%20FROM%20tvshow%20JOIN%20tvshowlinkpath%20ON%20tvshow.idShow=tvshowlinkpath.idShow%20JOIN%20path%20ON%20path.idpath=tvshowlinkpath.idPath%20LEFT%20OUTER%20join%20%28SELECT%20tvshow.idShow%20AS%20idShow,%20count%281%29%20AS%20totalCount,%20count%28files.playCount%29%20AS%20watchedCount%20FROM%20tvshow%20JOIN%20tvshowlinkepisode%20ON%20tvshow.idShow=tvshowlinkepisode.idShow%20JOIN%20episode%20ON%20episode.idEpisode=tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode%20JOIN%20files%20ON%20files.idFile=episode.idFile%20GROUP%20BY%20tvshow.idShow%29%20counts%20ON%20tvshow.idShow=counts.idShow%29

Works ok to simulate the view Smile

- kiboy6 - 2010-06-15

Hey Slash - quick question - it's not possible to add/.change a movies certificate right now is it? (ie PG-13 / R etc.)? If not do you reckon that could be added?

The music editing sneak-peak looks truly awesome....can't wait!

- slash - 2010-06-15

Tolriq Wrote:They dropped TVSHOWVIEW in new versions Sad

Code:
http://ip:port/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=queryvideodatabase%28SELECT%20tvshow.*,%20path.strPath%20AS%20strPath,%20counts.totalcount%20AS%20totalCount,%20counts.watchedcount%20AS%20watchedCount,%20counts.totalcount=counts.watchedcount%20AS%20watched%20FROM%20tvshow%20JOIN%20tvshowlinkpath%20ON%20tvshow.idShow=tvshowlinkpath.idShow%20JOIN%20path%20ON%20path.idpath=tvshowlinkpath.idPath%20LEFT%20OUTER%20join%20%28SELECT%20tvshow.idShow%20AS%20idShow,%20count%281%29%20AS%20totalCount,%20count%28files.playCount%29%20AS%20watchedCount%20FROM%20tvshow%20JOIN%20tvshowlinkepisode%20ON%20tvshow.idShow=tvshowlinkepisode.idShow%20JOIN%20episode%20ON%20episode.idEpisode=tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode%20JOIN%20files%20ON%20files.idFile=episode.idFile%20GROUP%20BY%20tvshow.idShow%29%20counts%20ON%20tvshow.idShow=counts.idShow%29

Works ok to simulate the view Smile

Thanks for your help Tolriq.

I'll post a new version with this fix this week.

- slash - 2010-06-15

kiboy6 Wrote:Hey Slash - quick question - it's not possible to add/.change a movies certificate right now is it? (ie PG-13 / R etc.)? If not do you reckon that could be added?

I think the related field is named viewers in the movie form (text only) that can be modified.

I could add a in the roadmap a picture display of the certificate.
Let me know.

kiboy6 Wrote:The music editing sneak-peak looks truly awesome....can't wait!

Thanks,

I'm trying to understand the Extra Artist and Extra Genres fields and how they affect the music library. The music library documentation seems to be very limited.
Any help is appreciated.

/

- slash - 2010-06-15

Hi,

I realize it's probably not the right place to post this but, I've just installed r31103 and the TVShowView is still there, but the GetDirectory JSONRPC response has changed Oo.

Any ideas ?

- Tolriq - 2010-06-15

Well it seems your version did not update the database.

But if you start a fresh one the view is no more here to be Mysql compliant.

spiff Wrote:1) that's cause mysql didn't like the view so it was moved to a define in our code. the .py needs updating.

At this time since too much things are missing in json i don't support it in yatse so don't have many info about recent changes.

(The Query was tested on the same version and works ok)

- slash - 2010-06-15

Tolriq Wrote:Well it seems your version did not update the database.

But if you start a fresh one the view is no more here to be Mysql compliant.

Thanks Tolriq,

Just deleted MyVideo34.db from my profile.

My turn to be drunk Blush

- kiboy6 - 2010-06-16

slash Wrote:I think the related field is named viewers in the movie form (text only) that can be modified.

I could add a in the roadmap a picture display of the certificate.
Let me know.

Thanks,

I'm trying to understand the Extra Artist and Extra Genres fields and how they affect the music library. The music library documentation seems to be very limited.
Any help is appreciated.

/

Yeah, picture displays of the certificate would be great - especially if we were able to assign said pictures to those library items that were missing them Smile

Afraid I don't know much about the Extra Artist and Extra Genres fields - I think it's just how XBMChandlesmultiple artists /genres. Sorry i can't be more helpful.

Thanks as ever

New SVN version available - slash - 2010-06-27

Hi all,

It's been a while since a did an update. So here is a new SVN version 1.8.1 with some important changes :

- fixed file browsing with newer XBMC builds
- fixed TV Show list with newer XBMC builds
- Added Actor management for Movies and TV Shows
- Added Music management (read-only for now)

I'm still working on the music interface and should have some additional features this summer.

Let me know what you think

/

- albaranov - 2010-06-28

Kabooga Wrote:Slash,

Looks nice. My XBMC web page is also in EXT (though it is mostly for music, and XBMC control).

Mind if we could combine our efforts.

I am also finding myself hitting the large database issues.

My project is at http://code.google.com/p/xbmcontrol-web/

Regards.

Hi,
I'm using a regular XBMC application on my computer. My major interest is also music, however XBMC is somewhat limited with regards to music library. What are the benefits of using a web based media management tool? Do you have more features compared to XBMC or it is the same thing presented differently? If you have more features by using your application, what are they? I took a look at your project but could not figure it out myself. When I unpacked the zip file, I got 7 folders and 2 files, what to do with them? Recently I tried to raise the issue of additional features in the XBMC music library, but the feedback was very low (link: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74040). I'm not a developer, so apologize in advance if my questions look illogical to you. Thanks, Alex

- kiboy6 - 2010-06-29

@ albaranov

Check the first post in this thread for instructions on how to use XWMM.

XWMM is basically used to efficiently directly edit your XBMC database. XBMC does a great job of auto scraping info /images for media, but customising these info/ images from within XBMC can be a pain or even impossible.

XWMM makes this easy, and is very lightweight (no software to install - just use your browser). Different people will have different uses for it but for me I use it to tidy up my XBMC library - to change the auto scraped genres of newly added movies for example.

However be aware that music support in XWMM is still in its infancy - Slash is working on it and I'm sure it will be awesome once complete!

(Incidentally - I don't really agree that XBMC is limited in terms of your music library. It just requires that all your music be well tagged - use a tool like mp3tag to organize your music files and add cover art directly to your mp3s if you haven't already. XBMC will then grab artist and album almost always. If it doesn't it is currently very laborious to add custom reviews / info...but it won't be once XWMM music support is complete!)

@slash

Thanks so much for the update. Just wanted to report a couple of things. On my Win 7 X64 machine clicking on the music tab crashes firefox.

Also when i double click a movie poster to change it most alternative thumbs don't show up - instead of a poster there is the text "movieposterdb.com no hotlinking allowed".

Finally, is it not yet possible to manually add thumbs / fanart from URL or local file?

Thanks for all the great work Smile

- slash - 2010-06-29

kiboy6 Wrote:Thanks so much for the update. Just wanted to report a couple of things. On my Win 7 X64 machine clicking on the music tab crashes firefox.

Hi kiboy6,
You are very welcomed, I'm glad you like it.
Strange, I also use win 7 x64 with firefox 3.6.6 and it's working. What version of XBMC are you using ?

kiboy6 Wrote:Also when i double click a movie poster to change it most alternative thumbs don't show up - instead of a poster there is the text "movieposterdb.com no hotlinking allowed".
They don't allow direct links to their web sites and I need to alter the URL.

kiboy6 Wrote:Finally, is it not yet possible to manually add thumbs / fanart from URL or local file?

Thanks for all the great work Smile

I should have some time this week-end to work on this.
Thanks again for your feedback

/