Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- shinobigarth - 2010-11-30

no, where does the log file save to?

i just tried again and i got the title to change, i used the word "and" instead of a "&" and it worked. the description still wont change and all im doing is erasing a few characters not adding anything.

- slash - 2010-11-30

shinobigarth Wrote:no, where does the log file save to?

i just tried again and i got the title to change, i used the word "and" instead of a "&" and it worked. the description still wont change and all im doing is erasing a few characters not adding anything.

The XBMC log file is in the user directory under temp. You should also enable debugging from the xbmc interface (settings)
/

- shinobigarth - 2010-12-01

ok i found it and heres what it said about the description
Code:
01:35:03 T:3055859584 M:1699663872   ERROR: SQL: SQL error or missing database
                                            Query: UPDATE episode SET c01="A secret admirer leaves a love letter in Sousuke's shoe locker. Instead of finding the letter, he deduces that his locker was tampered with and promptly blows it up. From its fragments, Sousuke misinterprets the letter as a death threat and confronts his "stalker".After Sousuke's encounter with a gang leaves its members disrespected, their leader decides to take Kaname hostage. Instead of giving in to their demands, Sousuke holds the gang leader's little brother hostage and proposes an exchange." WHERE idEpisode=964
01:35:03 T:3055859584 M:1699667968   ERROR: ArbitraryExec failed

- slash - 2010-12-01

ok. I'll look into it.

This is related to updating a TV episode's description.
BTW, on which platform are you running XBMC ?

- Spider_mp3 - 2010-12-01

Hi Slash,

I've just tested XWMM, and I'm really excited! The idea of editing XBMC's database through a web browser is fantastic: lean, clean and elegant.

I had though some problems running XVMM under Windows 7 (x64) with IE 8.0: I couldn't open the poster/fanart select box with a double click. Also, when clicking on the "Files" button in the menu bar, XVMM opened an empty page, and IE displayed following message: "Error in page".

I've tried XVMM on a Mac Mini with Safari (connecting to XBMC running on the Win7 x64 machine), and here it seems to be running fine. So, I think the problem is related to IE 8.0. I was running XBMC Dharma Beta 4 and XWMM 1.9.3

I have two questions:

- Is it possible to select poster and/or fanart from a local drive?
- Is it possible to edit the artists list from a movie?

I couldn't find a way to do it...

Best regards
Spider

- slash - 2010-12-02

Spider_mp3 Wrote:I had though some problems running XVMM under Windows 7 (x64) with IE 8.0: I couldn't open the poster/fanart select box with a double click. Also, when clicking on the "Files" button in the menu bar, XVMM opened an empty page, and IE displayed following message: "Error in page".

Probably a javascript error that IE cannot handle. I'll fix it in the next release

Spider_mp3 Wrote:- Is it possible to select poster and/or fanart from a local drive?
- Is it possible to edit the artists list from a movie?

- I'm still working on how to upload an image from local drive. It's not that easy because of Javascript security restrctions (but will find a way)
- Not yet but already in the roadmap

Thanks for your input
/

- publicENEMY - 2010-12-05

just amazing! thanks.

- kaiser423 - 2010-12-07

I love XWMM, and everything that it provides.

One small bug that I've noticed:

If you already have a movie set defined for a file, it doesn't seem to want to take changes to it, latest Firefox version.

Initial set selection seems great, but changing it doesn't work. aka, I initially defined some files as in the "Indiana Jones Trilogy" set, but I now want to change it to "Indiana Jones Collection". Editing the movie set name doesn't seem to take. If I define a new set with my desired name and attempt to change the movies to it, it doesn't take.

- Tight_wad - 2010-12-07

I can help you with the Sets issue.

1. Delete the set of your want to change "Indiana Jones Trilogy".
2. Refresh you movie list.
3. Create a new Set. First it will make an entry titled "new set". Double click it and type the new name in "Indiana Jones Collection".

4. Go to each movie one at a time and select the new set name and Click Save for each one. The Save will be greyed but it works to get the Sets image on the movie title bar.
5. Change something, I use the mpaa rating, tab out then tab shift back and fix change. The save button will be active now, so save. and do each movie in set like this.

This is how I am doing it, its a work around, but it will get it done before it is fixed.

- slash - 2010-12-08

Added to the bug list.

thanks for the extensive description.
/

- boombastic - 2010-12-09

Is there a way to select multiple movies and set for all of them the watched status?this is very important if you need to perform a very clean install of XBMC.
I use Safari 5 on a Mac and cannot select more than one movie.
Thanks in advance!

- davo - 2010-12-10

This looks like a great addon but I'm unable to access it's full features...

I am running XWMM 1.9.3 on a recent nightly build of Dharma on an Apple TV, and can access the XWMM homepage (http://myATVip:8080/index.html) from both my iMac and iPad with Safari, Firefox and Opera. Movies load and I can bring up their poster and play them. TV shows load but nothing happens if I click on the banners. And there doesn't appear to be any interface for editing movie/show data....

Any ideas? Can anyone confirms this works with an ATV?

- davo - 2010-12-10

Figured it out... dunno if this is peculiar to my setup, but I installed it manually here:

XBMC.app --> Contents --> Resources --> XBMC --> addons --> webinterface.default -->

and it now works a treat. Smile

- Fice - 2010-12-12

Hi Slash,

i really love XWMM as i'm using XBMC on mac and windows.
I have a few suggestions though:

1: I had the genres sci-fi, science fiction and science-fiction. It would be cool if I could merge those genres to only one in the Genre Manager without changing it for every Film/TV Show by hand. I tried to rename all to "Science-Fiction" and now XBMC shows me "Science-Fiction" twice in the genre view (in XWMM I still have 3 genres called "Science-Fiction"). (I have no idea why xbmc is able to merge two of them but not the third one. checked the spelling a million of times including whitespaces).

2: if I had Episode S01E01 of TV "A" opened and now click on TV Show "B" on the left side, all the episode information of S01E01 from A is still displayed. (this might lead to confusions, perhaps it is better to just clear those fields when changing the TV Show)

3: I have the whole Dakar Race of 2007 but there is no information to be found via scrapers. Is there any way to add those manually from the file view without scraping? Before I used XWMM i created nfo files by hand but a webinterface would be much neater. (Like "Add TV Show" when you right-click on a folder and "Add Episode" when you right click on a video.)

Keep up the good work Wink

lg
Fice

- newbenji - 2010-12-13

I have little problem but else great interface

i use iphone app. and when i use library, tvshows - in the list with seasons.
after the last season it add </recordset> like
Season 4</recordset>
i Use 1.9.3 downloaded as addon