Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- andyh69uk - 2011-06-07

I've tried the files option in Firefox 4, Chrome & IE on Vista. Also Firefox 3.6 on Ubuntu and Safari on the iPad. None of them bring anything up. I have tried it with XBMC installs on Ubuntu, ATV2, Vista & iPad. I am assuming the files view is where you can see files not scraped by XBMCHuh? If I am correct I would love to get this working...........any ideasHuh?

- igitur - 2011-06-08

andyh69uk Wrote:I've tried the files option in Firefox 4, Chrome & IE on Vista. Also Firefox 3.6 on Ubuntu and Safari on the iPad. None of them bring anything up. I have tried it with XBMC installs on Ubuntu, ATV2, Vista & iPad. I am assuming the files view is where you can see files not scraped by XBMCHuh? If I am correct I would love to get this working...........any ideasHuh?

Here's something to try: Try it on Vista with Chrome, then press Ctrl+Shift+J and see if there are any red Javascript error messages. If there are, copy and paste them here or take a screenshot.

- andyh69uk - 2011-06-08

igitur Wrote:Here's something to try: Try it on Vista with Chrome, then press Ctrl+Shift+J and see if there are any red Javascript error messages. If there are, copy and paste them here or take a screenshot.

One error:-

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'directories' of undefined

- andyh69uk - 2011-06-08

andyh69uk Wrote:One error:-

Sorry that is throwing in scrapers.js line 19

- igitur - 2011-06-09

andyh69uk Wrote:One error:-

Well that implies that the call to get the list of addons you have installed, is failing. That list would've been used to see which scrapers you have. I have no idea why it would be failing. Are you sure you HAVE scrapers installed?

- slash - 2011-06-12

matthewdolman Wrote:Wonderful Add-On

Is there a way that I can tell it to rescrape data if it has been picked incorrectly? For example the Dark Night as been scrapped as A horror movie called A Dark Night

Is this possible?

This is not possible for the moment because of xbmc API limitation. I'm working on adding this feature in hte JSON-RPC API see http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11512 and after that I will add it to XWMM

Thanks

- slash - 2011-06-12

mushupork595 Wrote:First, thanks for your work on this! It is an incredibly useful add on for XBMC. Do you have any plans to add in a submenu for TV-Shows to include a By Genre filter like you have for Movies and Music?

It is in the roadmap but not high priority.
Thanks for your understanding
/

- slash - 2011-06-12

daniello Wrote:I cannot edit/add a plot to a movie. When I refresh the view all is gone. I am not sure if this is a question of German special characters or if it's a more general limitation.

Hi,

This is related to managing special characters. It will be fixed when the JSON-RPC API will expose update methods.
Sorry of the inconvenience.

/

- slash - 2011-06-12

andyh69uk Wrote:Sorry that is throwing in scrapers.js line 19

There have been changes in the JSON-RPC with the latest builds.
Can you indicate which XBMC version you are running ?

- Livin - 2011-06-12

Slash,
You've done great work on this!

Do you have plans to build a player UI - this is badly needed since there does not seem to be anyone working on one that I know of.

- igitur - 2011-06-13

matthewdolman Wrote:Is there a way that I can tell it to rescrape data if it has been picked incorrectly? For example the Dark Night as been scrapped as A horror movie called A Dark Night

Did you mean "The Dark Knight" (knight vs night)?

- tvont - 2011-06-14

Livin Wrote:Slash,
You've done great work on this!

Do you have plans to build a player UI - this is badly needed since there does not seem to be anyone working on one that I know of.

Would be very very welcome!!! The last BIG feature rally missing in XBMC.

- The_Dogg - 2011-06-15

Is it possible that XWMM is not working with the nightly build anymore?

the page just keep loading and loading......

I know there was a change in the DB structure in the nightlies (added c23 column to movie, tvshow and episode) not sure if it is caused by this.

I'd really like to have it work with the nightly builds

thanks

- sirmeili - 2011-06-18

Just a small suggestion. Can you add a URL param with a timestamp to the ajax calls so that the browser doesn't cache the results? If i change say the "sort name" of a movie, then click to another movie and back, it uses the old sort name even though it is correct in the XBMC database. I'm surprised that Ext.js isn't doing this for you, but it can be very confusing at times when things don't appear to save. The timestamp on the url will make it unique and the browser will never use cached data for ajax calls.

Thanks for the awesome plugin. Besides that one issue, I love it Smile

- shinobigarth - 2011-06-18

that would be nice but you can just reload and it will be correct.