Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- prophete_47 - 2011-12-30

Hi,

thank you for your add-on, it's a very good program Smile.

An option to change the covers of a movie set will be a good option I think Smile.

- ajmartin01 - 2011-12-31

I'm having issues trying to initiate XWMM on atv2 - downloaded, selected as the defaut web access interface, but when trying the web address in my PC I get the usual XBMC portal which doesnt respond when clicking on any buttons. Tried rebooting, redownloading etc - nothing - any ideas?

- slash - 2011-12-31

ajmartin01 Wrote:I'm having issues trying to initiate XWMM on atv2 - downloaded, selected as the defaut web access interface, but when trying the web address in my PC I get the usual XBMC portal which doesnt respond when clicking on any buttons. Tried rebooting, redownloading etc - nothing - any ideas?

Have you tried to install it directly from the XBMC-addon repository (settings - addons) ?

- RichH - 2012-01-03

Firstly sorry if this has already been covered, I did try searching but found nothing.

I'm looking for a way to export my movie info so I can see what I have and what needs updating etc. The main info I am trying to get is as follows:

Movie title
Movie file name
Movie file location (folder \ path)
Movie genre
Movie audio (mp3, dts, also speaker setup 5.1, 2 etc)
Movie quality (SD / HD - 720, 1080 etc)
Aspect (4:3, 16:9 etc)

I see most if not all this info is available in the web interface, but when you do an export to html you do not seem to have an option to specify what info you want exporting. Are there any plans to allow you to specify the info you want, or is it already there as an option and I did not find it.

Thx

- slash - 2012-01-04

RichH Wrote:Firstly sorry if this has already been covered, I did try searching but found nothing.

I'm looking for a way to export my movie info so I can see what I have and what needs updating etc. The main info I am trying to get is as follows:

Movie title
Movie file name
Movie file location (folder \ path)
Movie genre
Movie audio (mp3, dts, also speaker setup 5.1, 2 etc)
Movie quality (SD / HD - 720, 1080 etc)
Aspect (4:3, 16:9 etc)

I see most if not all this info is available in the web interface, but when you do an export to html you do not seem to have an option to specify what info you want exporting. Are there any plans to allow you to specify the info you want, or is it already there as an option and I did not find it.

Thx

I started working on a better export a few months a go. I'll have a look at it again.

thx
/

- RichH - 2012-01-04

That would be great Smile

Not pulling movie list, but pulling genres, recently added and tv shows - cruzannavy - 2012-01-05

I am using Eden-beta 1, (tested in FireFox v9 and chrome v 16 ), and xwmm 2.0.3, Problem i get is, i can pull up movie by genre , movie by most recent, and tv shows. But when i try and pull up movie list, it doesnt display a list. I am using a shared database via mysql.

Ive read the debug log and i see it pulling the info for my movies but nothign is displayed
Code:
01:06:40 T:19156   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.GetMovies","params":{"properties":["title","genre","year","playcount","file","set","streamdetails"]},"id":1}
01:06:40 T:19156   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.getmovies
01:06:41 T:19156   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 478 ms for 1277 items query: select * from movieview

i see the same for recently added and genre and the list is displayed for those two.. any ideas?

- slash - 2012-01-05

cruzannavy Wrote:I am using Eden-beta 1, (tested in FireFox v9 and chrome v 16 ), and xwmm 2.0.3, Problem i get is, i can pull up movie by genre , movie by most recent, and tv shows. But when i try and pull up movie list, it doesnt display a list. I am using a shared database via mysql.

Ive read the debug log and i see it pulling the info for my movies but nothign is displayed
i see the same for recently added and genre and the list is displayed for those two.. any ideas?

Hi,
Thanks for reporting this, I will be able to work on this next week.
/

- Hoschie - 2012-01-06

Hi,
first i have to say it's a wonderfull plugin.Is there any possibilty just to view the movies without the rights to change the data and this on a website?
I want to create a website where my friends can see my movies and can check them for the upcoming movienight.

thx
hoschie

- slash - 2012-01-07

Hoschie Wrote:Hi,
first i have to say it's a wonderfull plugin.Is there any possibilty just to view the movies without the rights to change the data and this on a website?
I want to create a website where my friends can see my movies and can check them for the upcoming movienight.

thx
hoschie

It is in the roadmap, but a quick hack would be to remove the save button Big Grin

- ady199 - 2012-01-09

Hi,

Thank for this great tool - however one problem I have is that it will only allow me to create 12 Movie Sets. Is there a way to increase the number of Movie sets that I can create?

I'm running version 2.0.3 on an ATV 2 with Eden Beta 1

Thanks in advance

- slash - 2012-01-09

ady199 Wrote:Hi,

Thank for this great tool - however one problem I have is that it will only allow me to create 12 Movie Sets. Is there a way to increase the number of Movie sets that I can create?

I'm running version 2.0.3 on an ATV 2 with Eden Beta 1

Thanks in advance

Hmm, I never put a limit to the number of sets.
Thanks for reporting this, I'll look into it.
/

- ady199 - 2012-01-09

slash Wrote:Hmm, I never put a limit to the number of sets.
Thanks for reporting this, I'll look into it.
/

Many Thanks for your reply - just tried again and I go to Manage Movie Sets I add a new one and click update and it seems to add it - but when you try to select it from, other details-set, it doesn't show in the list. Then when you go back into Manage Movie Sets, it's not showing in there either.

Thanks in advance

- ady199 - 2012-01-09

ady199 Wrote:Many Thanks for your reply - just tried again and I go to Manage Movie Sets I add a new one and click update and it seems to add it - but when you try to select it from, other details-set, it doesn't show in the list. Then when you go back into Manage Movie Sets, it's not showing in there either.

Thanks in advance

I have to apologise, I now know what the problem is - I'm unable to create a set with an '&' in it.

No problem as I can just use the word 'and' instead.

Apologies once again

- slash - 2012-01-10

ady199 Wrote:I have to apologise, I now know what the problem is - I'm unable to create a set with an '&' in it.

No problem as I can just use the word 'and' instead.

Apologies once again

Thanks for the update, I'm looking into this annoying bug also Blush
/