Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

- b3hrooz - 2012-02-21

Slash it would be amazing if you could fix the genre editing. I have looked into the database and it seems while XWMM changes the genere correctly in the "movie" table in the database it does not update the crucial "genrelinkmovie" table correctly.

- VanillaXtract - 2012-02-26

It seems it also does not always update all tables. I just did all my movies using XWMM. When I sort "Movies by Genre" there is 84 movies that say "none." However if I click on one, say Bambi it shows as Animation. Looking at the tables in MyVideos60 the Movie table shows "Animation" in c14 but in table genrelinkmovie there is no entry for Bambi. It seems random as I did over 600 movies but only 84 showed up with none.

Also I would like to know of a good fix for this. I tried unselecting all genres and saving for Bambi. Then I reload the screen. Now it shows Bambi as having no genres. Then I reselect Animation and click save. The same error occurs. Movie table is update but not the genrelinkmovie.

movie genre management - slash - 2012-02-27

Hi everyone,

following all your comments, I worked on the movie genres management code.

It looks ok, I fixed almost all the bugs including (updating the genrelinkmovie).

I'm still working on fixing other bugs before posting an update:
- movies by genres when using mysql
- updating all music / album fields

I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for your patience

/

- mightymouse2045 - 2012-03-02

slash Wrote:Hi everyone,

following all your comments, I worked on the movie genres management code.

It looks ok, I fixed almost all the bugs including (updating the genrelinkmovie).

I'm still working on fixing other bugs before posting an update:
- movies by genres when using mysql
- updating all music / album fields

I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for your patience

/

Hi not sure if this is just me but it appears the Movie sets is not working with the latest Eden RC1 build.

I thought perhaps it's because it needed to be recreated - however creating new movie sets and adding movies to them does nothing they just remain separate.

- RichH - 2012-03-02

mightymouse2045 Wrote:Hi not sure if this is just me but it appears the Movie sets is not working with the latest Eden RC1 build.

I thought perhaps it's because it needed to be recreated - however creating new movie sets and adding movies to them does nothing they just remain separate.

I have the same thing with the movie sets and also using Eden RC1. It was also the same with a few of the Eben beta versions too and I have seen others mention the same issue in the forums.

I would not worry too much about it as they will no doubt fix it before Eden goes to final release. You are guaranteed to find a few things don’t work when using Beta or RC software.

- tweaker - 2012-03-05

Is there anyway to change the file source for a movie?

For example I want to change
D:\Movies\Inception.mp4 to D:\Movies\Inception.mkv

I'm trying to avoid deleting and rescraping to prevent the movie from showing up as 'latest'.

BTW, thanks for this awesome add-on. Other than this preventing me from changing filepath, it's been great so far. I'm using the latest SVN for Eden RC2 if that helps.

- BULLIT - 2012-03-08

Hey Guys, thought I would give this a try but I canot manage to find this in Ubuntu,

Copy webinterface.XWMM in the user directory to webinterface.default/XWMM in the XBMC directory

I do not have this in my home/krypton/.xbmc anywhere. I only have XWMM in the .xbmc/addons.

Any help with ubuntu would be great. Using XBMC Beta 3, Ubuntu 10.10

Thanks

EDIT***
OK Ubuntu peeps, Got it figured out. Maybe we can add this to the front page of this thread. for dumb people like me?

Anyway, Install the XWMM zip file in XBMC, then Copy XWMM folder from this location,

home/username/.xbmc/addons/

to,

/usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/ (You WILL need ROOT privileges to copy here)

I did this and all went well afterwards. Thanks and hope this helps others.

- sxczmnb - 2012-03-10

nice works,thanks!

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - ptoleme24 - 2012-03-19

Hello, Wonderfull tool. I have just a simple question. I made the update on the xbmc for movie info and so on. Now I come on my pc to check whtas wrong and what s ok. But I have a problem. I can t change the imdb number when it s wrong. Is there something that I m not doing right Huh I can change everything except this.

Using eden rc2 osx + xwmm 2.0.3, I tried on firefox, chrome, ie9 without success ... can someone give me the trick Huh thanks in advanced

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Tight_wad - 2012-03-22

Does XWMM work with Mysql? Please no search is your friend answers, just a no if it doesn't, and a yes and directions how would be appreciated.

Thank you

RE: eden has another path for web applications - DanUp - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-08, 06:17)BULLIT Wrote: Hey Guys, thought I would give this a try but I canot manage to find this in Ubuntu,

Copy webinterface.XWMM in the user directory to webinterface.default/XWMM in the XBMC directory

I do not have this in my home/krypton/.xbmc anywhere. I only have XWMM in the .xbmc/addons.

Any help with ubuntu would be great. Using XBMC Beta 3, Ubuntu 10.10

Thanks

EDIT***
OK Ubuntu peeps, Got it figured out. Maybe we can add this to the front page of this thread. for dumb people like me?

Anyway, Install the XWMM zip file in XBMC, then Copy XWMM folder from this location,

home/username/.xbmc/addons/

to,

/usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/ (You WILL need ROOT privileges to copy here)

I did this and all went well afterwards. Thanks and hope this helps others.

Try This path ip:port /addons/webinterface.XWMM

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - vicbitter - 2012-03-25

(2012-03-22, 02:07)Tight_wad Wrote: Does XWMM work with Mysql? Please no search is your friend answers, just a no if it doesn't, and a yes and directions how would be appreciated.

Thank you

Yes, I have multiple XBMC instances running against MySQL and I use XWMM... I installed XWMM on one of my XBMC machines and that was it, no need to do any additional configuration to support MySQL. As long as XBMC is already configured for MySQL you should be good to go!

RE: - slash - 2012-03-25

(2012-03-05, 02:34)tweaker Wrote: Is there anyway to change the file source for a movie?

For example I want to change
D:\Movies\Inception.mp4 to D:\Movies\Inception.mkv

Hi,

It's already in the roadmap. Just trying to figure out an intuitive way to do it.

Thanks
slash

New version 2.0.4 available - slash - 2012-03-25

Hi everyone,

Version 2.0.4 for Eden 11.0 is now available.
Changes:
- Fixes:
-- set watched / unwatched
-- Movie genres management tool (add, update, delete)
-- Display movies in a set
-- Music artists display

- Added
-- imdb number movie field can now be changed

As usual, you can download the zip file from the fist post in this thread or directly from the XBMC

I know there is not many new features but I didn't have much time lately.
Let me know how it goes.

Slash

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Mizaki - 2012-03-25

That's great. I've been waiting for the imdb number change function. For some unknown reason I have a load of films with no number so this will keep me busy for a bit Smile