Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager (/showthread.php?tid=60643)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 10:01)willp2003 Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 22:27)ozzman39 Wrote: Cant edit the movie set acts like its working and it dosent take. Also wanted to test it out to see if it was working so i edited some info on a movie it took but then i deleted it and it kept the edit i had to replace the edit with a blank space to get rid of it

example:

( before edit) twenty-eight days after a killer virus
( after edit) etwenty-eight days after a killer virus
( atempted to put it back the way it was) etwenty-eight days after a killer virus
( did this to fix it if u look theres a extra space there) twenty-eight days after a killer virus

(Sorry bout the double post site was acting up and it wont let me delete it)

I think I was seeing similar issues. After creating a new movie set, and then picking the set from the drop down list for a movie, it doesn't update. You have to change the movie set to nothing, save it, and then go back and pick the set you want. It's only an issue if the movie is already in a set.

I'd love it if we could upload our own fanart and covers, as new TV series and films often don't get artwork for a while.

Hi,

Custom fanart upload is in the roadmap. It is hard to do with javascript only :-(.

I'll check if now there is a JSON method to do it.

Thanks

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - willp2003 - 2012-10-11

Good to know. I'd never had needed that feature until I downloaded two films the other day that didn't have any fanart, and one didn't have a cover. 99.9% of the time your add-on does everything I want.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Naggie21 - 2012-10-11

Hi there. I just found your addon to day, because I would have changed som sets in my collection. For some reason some Disney classics are in a set, while others are not. And then there are some set of an director, even though the movies have nothing else to do with each other.
Anyway, as I have read, you are still working on a FRODO version. Hope it'll be ready soon.

A fanart upload as you mention above, would be realy cool.

Oh well, guess I just wanted to say thanks Smile

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - hurricane51 - 2012-10-12

Just a newbie with XWMM and XBMC (about one week), but I agree with willp2003 on clicking Save. Another few oddities--

If you create a new set with nothing in it or only ONE film in it, XBMC seems to ignore it. When you go back to XWMM the set has disappeared.

XWMM won't accept set names with a word that matches a genre label, but I've found that if you follow the matching word with a slash (/) it accepts it and seems to work fine, and XBMC recognizes it as well. Action & Adventure won't work nor Action&Adventure, but Action/Adventure does (but the slash will display as part of the name). Useful if you want to name a collection that includes a word from a genre, since there are so damn many. Any hints on how to avoid needing the slash will be welcome.

Be sure to be at the top of the list when clicking +Add a new set, other wise XWMM seems to ignore keyboard input.

F5 (refresh) to confirm that your movie has been added to a set.

These are just my experiences using XWMM 2.0.8 and XBMC Eden 11.0. Windows 7 and IE9. Now if there was a way to nest sets...

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - Tyzing - 2012-10-20

I cant seem to get anything to work. Something weird is going on. Sets arent saving and even when I go to export my list as HTML it'll only show 4 or 5 movies.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - sej7278 - 2012-10-20

i think this addon is either going to have to be marked broken or the download taken down as it simply doesn't work anymore, doesn't even seem to work with eden let alone froyo.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - saitoh183 - 2012-10-20

It works fine for me...i just use it to modify movie sets when needed. Most of the time XBMC just adds my movie to the movie set on its own so i find im using XWMM less

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-10-20

(2012-10-20, 00:49)Tyzing Wrote: I cant seem to get anything to work. Something weird is going on. Sets arent saving and even when I go to export my list as HTML it'll only show 4 or 5 movies.

I'm working on it, just be patient. I know it can be very frustrating for a user.

I'll try to get some updates asap.

Thanks

XWMM 2.0.9 available - slash - 2012-10-20

Hi,

Just to let you know, I've posted a request for XWMM update to 2.0.9 in the XBMC repository.

This update is available for XBMC Eden stable version.

There was a mismatch between XMBC repository and my zip file.

For those using Eden let me know if everything ok now.

For pre Frodo users please be patient I'm still working on porting some JSON-RPC methods. It shouldn't take long.

Also updated the first post (instructions and created a section for pre Frodo version) Smile

Thanks

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - DaveToGo - 2012-10-23

Hey Slash, Running a Windows 7 machine. Unable to load the url http://<IP>:<PORT>/XWMM/index.html using firefox or chrome. Not seeing the update to 2.0.9 in my system. I'm hoping it's just a waiting game or something I can do to refresh, would love to get this up and running. Thanks for your hard work.
Edit: got it up and running, just a whole lot of me being ridiculous.

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - akhlan - 2012-10-24

Hi,

i have downloaded and install XWMM 2.0.9 on my Raspberry (XBMC EDEN) and when I launch interface, all fields are empty, I have just the field "title" who is completed....
I have check on my computer... Same issue :-(

Why Huh

Tks
Akhlan (French user, speak slowly ^^)

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - kerpal2020 - 2012-10-25

I am using xmbc flicks and xbmc.mylibrary to manage my movie sets/groups. I have one issue when using the XWMM media manager and that is every time I generate netflix .strm files, the movies are automatically put into groups or sets. I have to go into the manager and delete them manually. Is there a way to turn that off?

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-10-25

(2012-10-25, 10:15)kerpal2020 Wrote: I am using xmbc flicks and xbmc.mylibrary to manage my movie sets/groups. I have one issue when using the XWMM media manager and that is every time I generate netflix .strm files, the movies are automatically put into groups or sets. I have to go into the manager and delete them manually. Is there a way to turn that off?

XWMM does not put movies in sets automatically. You should check in your netflix addon settings or ask the addon creator if this behavior can be modified.

Let me know
/
(2012-10-24, 16:49)akhlan Wrote: Hi,

i have downloaded and install XWMM 2.0.9 on my Raspberry (XBMC EDEN) and when I launch interface, all fields are empty, I have just the field "title" who is completed....
I have check on my computer... Same issue :-(

Why Huh

Tks
Akhlan (French user, speak slowly ^^)

Could you try using firefox and if it still does not work, enable debug and post your xbmc.log using pastebin.com

/

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - akhlan - 2012-10-25

It's my first log, I hope it will be good ^^

http://pastebin.com/MwAC5kBG

RE: [Web Interface Addon] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager - slash - 2012-10-26

(2012-10-25, 17:37)akhlan Wrote: It's my first log, I hope it will be good ^^

http://pastebin.com/MwAC5kBG

Yup and I see you are running XBMC 12.0
Code:
Starting XBMC (12.0-ALPHA7 Git:20121022-c2037d1)

XWMM 2.0.9 is for Eden 11.0 stable only. I'm working on porting XWMM to XBMC 12.0 (mostly json methods).

I should have something in the next few weeks.

Thanks