[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)
- xbs08 - 2009-11-18 23:22
qualar Wrote:You need to extract the xpr
That's why i wanted a simplier, more user friendly way of changing it.
- tonej5 - 2009-11-19 00:43
First off I'd like too say great mod. Also I was wondering if you could possibly make the path for cdart customizable similar to Transparency.
- qualar - 2009-11-19 00:46
tonej5 Wrote:First off I'd like too say great mod. Also I was wondering if you could possibly make the path for cdart customizable similar to Transparency.
if you tell me the path i can make mine the same
- qualar - 2009-11-19 01:48
Version 2.4.2 released
Added option in skin settings to disable cdArt on fullscreen music visualizer
Added option to skin settings to make the new 3D Wrap View use 2D Covers.
- ck_xbmc - 2009-11-19 05:11
qualar Wrote:Version 2.4.2 released
Thanx for the good looking mod. Small issue, the path to the Version 2.4.2 is invalid.
- igotdvds - 2009-11-19 06:29
File not available anymore.
- wannabegt4 - 2009-11-19 07:28
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tlid2ymjnzz/Rapier Qualar Mod 2.4.2.zip
- qualar - 2009-11-19 08:52
Link fixed on main page now. Thank you.
- revned - 2009-11-19 09:45
Great MOD, but could you add an option to disable fanart (background) in Movies 3D wrap?
- legendman - 2009-11-19 12:45
This is a really great job. The only thing I would suggest is making more options for those who use posters for their TV shows. All of the cool looking options are for wide icons. Do you plan to ever make the 3D wrap view for TV shows?
- qualar - 2009-11-19 16:27
legendman Wrote:This is a really great job. The only thing I would suggest is making more options for those who use posters for their TV shows. All of the cool looking options are for wide icons. Do you plan to ever make the 3D wrap view for TV shows?
These 3d views take quite some time to code. But I will make you a deal, if I get 5 votes for this view I will code it.
- marirs - 2009-11-19 17:58
Very nice work.
If you're taking feature requests:
1) Option to turn off fanart in all views.
2) A new view like 3D wrap view, but with list at the bottom instead of covers.
- revned - 2009-11-19 18:13
I'd also like the option to disable fanart. Some other requests (if possible):
- Option to disable fanart Ken Burns effect
- Button for Home Theater Experience script in movie info ("Theater" button)
- Option to disable IMDB star ratings, but use "numbers"
- qualar - 2009-11-19 18:34
revned Wrote:I'd also like the option to disable fanart. Some other requests (if possible):
1. That is already there in the skin settings.
2. No idea what that is.
3. I feel stars look more pleasing and I still uise the full IMDB number rating in the dialogs and info views. But if a lot of others agree I could make it optional.
- igotdvds - 2009-11-19 18:41
Qualar: 2D covers is JUST what I was looking for. I am going to tweak it and add a scrollbar a the bottom and incorporate extrathumbs instead of fanart in the large window. Is that ok?