Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- revned - 2009-11-19

qualar Wrote:1. That is already there in the skin settings.
2. No idea what that is.
3. I feel stars look more pleasing and I still uise the full IMDB number rating in the dialogs and info views. But if a lot of others agree I could make it optional.

1. Sorry, i found the option. I was looking in the media settings instead of the background settings. Blush I'd still like the option to turn fanart off in 2D/3D wrap view if this is possible.
2. This is a real cool script I use to play 3 random trailers before my selected movie starts: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

At the moment i altered the xml file so the trailer button starts HTE, but it would be perfect if there was a seperate button for this. Nod
3. OK, I'm just not fond of stars Big Grin

P.S. Please don't see this as bashing your work. I absolutely love this MOD!

- qualar - 2009-11-19

revned Wrote:1. Sorry, i found the option. I was looking in the media settings instead of the background settings. Blush I'd still like the option to turn fanart off in 2D/3D wrap view if this is possible.
2. This is a real cool script I use to play 3 random trailers before my selected movie starts: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

At the moment i altered the xml file so the trailer button starts HTE, but it would be perfect if there was a seperate button for this. Nod
3. OK, I'm just not fond of stars Big Grin

P.S. Please don't see this as bashing your work. I absolutely love this MOD!

No, i love all comments and honestly if several people want something change i will do it. I will look at the stars for you for the next release.

- qualar - 2009-11-19

qualar Wrote:No, i love all comments and honestly if several people want something change i will do it. I will look at the stars for you for the next release.

Absolutely. I tend not to add extra thumbs because i cannot be bothered to download them manually.

- revned - 2009-11-19

qualar Wrote:No, i love all comments and honestly if several people want something change i will do it. I will look at the stars for you for the next release.

I feel so dumb right now. I was trying to change it myself (in which I failed ofcourse Laugh), when my girlfriend asked me why I wanted to change it. I replied that i wanted the real rating, so that if a movie has a 7.1 it doesn't show 4 stars, which means an 8 in my opinion. Her response: "But it shows 7.1 at Ratings".

Oo I was so focused on the stars I never noticed the rating in the info field, so just forget my comments about the stars Oo

qualar Wrote:Absolutely. I tend not to add extra thumbs because i cannot be bothered to download them manually.

Same here, as long as XBMC doesn't download them automatically I'm not keen on using these things.

One more thing, I don't know if it's skin related or a XBMC bug, but i just added the movie "(500) days of summer" to my library, but the title doesn't show up on all pages. On the Movie Information I do get all the movie information (minus the title), in the 3d wrap view i only get the plot, star rating and the flags.

- qualar - 2009-11-19

revned Wrote:I feel so dumb right now. I was trying to change it myself (in which I failed ofcourse Laugh), when my girlfriend asked me why I wanted to change it. I replied that i wanted the real rating, so that if a movie has a 7.1 it doesn't show 4 stars, which means an 8 in my opinion. Her response: "But it shows 7.1 at Ratings".

Oo I was so focused on the stars I never noticed the rating in the info field, so just forget my comments about the stars Oo

Same here, as long as XBMC doesn't download them automatically I'm not keen on using these things.

One more thing, I don't know if it's skin related or a XBMC bug, but i just added the movie "(500) days of summer" to my library, but the title doesn't show up on all pages. On the Movie Information I do get all the movie information (minus the title), in the 3d wrap view i only get the plot, star rating and the flags.

Too late Laugh I am already half way through adding option to change the stars in the list to text.

The problem you are having is not skin related. I would think that it is been scraped incorrectly.

- igotdvds - 2009-11-19

qualar Wrote:Absolutely. I tend not to add extra thumbs because i cannot be bothered to download them manually.

Ember Media Manager will grab them automatically from the file.

- Dred - 2009-11-19

Hey Qualar you said you like comments so i just want to say i love what your doing with the rapier skin. I had been using Aeon for a while but wished for mouse support etc. found about rapier and then your mod to add all the cool views and moving pitures.

Just want to let you know your hard work is appreciated. unrelated to the mod but since tvdb.com was down and is now backup i keep trying to scan tv shows and nothing happens. Did you guys have to clear tv shows cache or something? as of right now TV Show doesn't even show in my menu.

- xbs08 - 2009-11-19

goto tvshow folder and press "i". worked for me.

- qualar - 2009-11-19

Dred Wrote:Hey Qualar you said you like comments so i just want to say i love what your doing with the rapier skin. I had been using Aeon for a while but wished for mouse support etc. found about rapier and then your mod to add all the cool views and moving pitures.

Just want to let you know your hard work is appreciated. unrelated to the mod but since tvdb.com was down and is now backup i keep trying to scan tv shows and nothing happens. Did you guys have to clear tv shows cache or something? as of right now TV Show doesn't even show in my menu.

Thanks for the kind words.

- igotdvds - 2009-11-19

You protected the xpr? Could you possibly re-release it with an unprotected version?

- Smenus - 2009-11-20

Just wanted to firstly say thanks for this great skin.
Secondly, wanted to point out that there are two download links in the first post, only one of which works.
Cheers, Sean.

- liq456 - 2009-11-20

This is the best mod thanks.

- xbs08 - 2009-11-20

This mod (skin) works wonderfully on the xbox...
So i'm proposing the addition of a sub menu to Programs with Games, Emulators, Applications and Game Saves for xbox users.

- qualar - 2009-11-20

xbs08 Wrote:This mod (skin) works wonderfully on the xbox...
So i'm proposing the addition of a sub menu to Programs with Games, Emulators, Applications and Game Saves for xbox users.

The problem is most people store all these things in different locations.

- wannabegt4 - 2009-11-20

qualar Wrote:The problem is most people store all these things in different locations.

Can we set a skin string in settings and use that for the path for each submenu item?