XBMC Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- qualar - 2009-11-21 01:39

igotdvds Wrote:I have changed every value in that xml file. I cant get the trailer pop window to move. Any suggestions?

Go to DialogGamepad.xml, and size and positions is here

Code:
<control type="videowindow" id="2">
               <posx>642</posx>
            <posy>118</posy>
            <width>550</width>
            <height>320</height>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>    
            <align>center</align>
        </control>

- qualar - 2009-11-21 01:53

Version 2.5 Uploaded

This is a major update. Adds extra music view. But mainly a total rewrite of views to rationalise the font names etc.

I have also included 5 different font colour schemes

Blue, Red, Lime, Orange and Brown

This can be set by going to color folder in the skin folder and changing the filename of the colour you want to defaults.xml

Because of the major rewrite I will have missed some things. Just post here and I will fix ASAP.

Download

- wimpy - 2009-11-21 03:27

Cool will test in a bit Smile

Not sure if this is XBMC or SKIN related, but would it be possible to add another section ? For example STANDUP. In addition to MOVIES/TVSHOWS I mean.

- wimpy - 2009-11-21 03:34

i'll repeat another request.

in episode list you have a "wideslimlist" view. Would it be possible to get that for seasons view and tv shows view aswell ? Smile

if that can be done i can have wide slim list on all views (movies, tv shows, seasons and episodes) Big Grin

- liq456 - 2009-11-21 05:05

rss is not showing with 2.5 default settings, and the info on the osd bar when play a video is washed out. But other then that it looks sweet thanks for all the hard work.

- bher20 - 2009-11-21 06:06

I just downloaded the 2.5 update, the movie information, i.e. by hitting the i key, screen looks a little off, it appers as if the background on the screen is the fan art of the movie/tv show you are getting th info for.

- kautious - 2009-11-21 08:28

Just download the 2.5 version this mod and I love it!! Its working pretty good on my xbox.
Just wanted to know if there was a way to have the 3d view have flat posters instead of the angled ones ? I think its eating up a lot of memory on the xbox.
It stutters a lot when I move from movie to movie.
Thanks

- qualar - 2009-11-21 10:58

bher20 Wrote:I just downloaded the 2.5 update, the movie information, i.e. by hitting the i key, screen looks a little off, it appers as if the background on the screen is the fan art of the movie/tv show you are getting th info for.

Now fixed will be in next release.

- qualar - 2009-11-21 10:59

kautious Wrote:Just download the 2.5 version this mod and I love it!! Its working pretty good on my xbox.
Just wanted to know if there was a way to have the 3d view have flat posters instead of the angled ones ? I think its eating up a lot of memory on the xbox.
It stutters a lot when I move from movie to movie.
Thanks

That option is already there in the skin settings.

- qualar - 2009-11-21 11:07

liq456 Wrote:rss is not showing with 2.5 default settings, and the info on the osd bar when play a video is washed out. But other then that it looks sweet thanks for all the hard work.

Both these issues now fixed will be uploaded in next release.

- jeepcook - 2009-11-21 11:13

Thanks Qualar for this beautiful skin !!

But, now xbmc is preparing the PVR option, you can already install it by using the pvr-testing branch. So with this evolution you have a TV option. With your skin, the TV menu doesn't appears. Currently only PM3 HD is OK with the PVR.

I think your skin evolution for this option will be:
- menu TV option
- all the TV interface (menu, epg, channels zapping ....)

So a lot of modifications.

Is this a project for you ?

Thanks

- qualar - 2009-11-21 11:32

jeepcook Wrote:Thanks Qualar for this beautiful skin !!

But, now xbmc is preparing the PVR option, you can already install it by using the pvr-testing branch. So with this evolution you have a TV option. With your skin, the TV menu doesn't appears. Currently only PM3 HD is OK with the PVR.

I think your skin evolution for this option will be:
- menu TV option
- all the TV interface (menu, epg, channels zapping ....)

So a lot of modifications.

Is this a project for you ?

Thanks

Probably low priority for me because I cannot envision me ever use XBMC as a PVR.

- jeepcook - 2009-11-21 12:35

qualar Wrote:Probably low priority for me because I cannot envision me ever use XBMC as a PVR.

OK bad news for me .. and for the futur of XBMC...

- qualar - 2009-11-21 12:41

jeepcook Wrote:OK bad news for me .. and for the futur of XBMC...

Well the problem for me is that I do not have any PVR enabled hardware so it would be impossible for me to test anything.

- revned - 2009-11-21 12:52

Hi Qualar,

I know i asked before, but would you please consider adding a button in the movie information screen for the Home Theater Experience script (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628) At the moment it is the only thing that's missing in this skin for me.