Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- qualar - 2009-11-21

revned Wrote:Because now when i want to see movie with trailers up front, I have to do the following:

- go to movies
- select movie
- start the movie
- stop the movie
- leave movies
- go to scripts
- start the HTE script.

If you could create this button i would only have to do this:
- go to movies
- select movie
- go to movie info screen
- click on "Theater" Wink

With this button the script would become so much more user friendly, even my girlfriend could start it (I hope she won't read this Laugh)

I would love to help m8 but honestly i cannot imagine many users wanting to run trailers prior to watching a movie. I stand to be corrected.

- revned - 2009-11-21

qualar Wrote:I would love to help m8 but honestly i cannot imagine many users wanting to run trailers prior to watching a movie. I stand to be corrected.

I sure hope you will Wink

I now I'm a pain in the ass, but is it possible to turn off the background fanart in 2d/3d wrap view? I'm not a big fan of seeing the same image twice.

- qualar - 2009-11-21

Version 2.5.2

Fixes Skin settings not flowing correctly

Download

- qualar - 2009-11-21

revned Wrote:I sure hope you will Wink

I now I'm a pain in the ass, but is it possible to turn off the background fanart in 2d/3d wrap view? I'm not a big fan of seeing the same image twice.

Just open includes_Backgrounds.xml and edit this part of the code;
Code:
<include name="BackgroundFanart">
        <control type="group">
            <visible>![Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableMusicVizBG)] + ![Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableVideoBG)]</visible>

<control type="group">
                <visible>Window.IsActive(VideoLibrary) + Container.Content(Movies)
                + [[Control.IsVisible(52) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMoviesListFanart)]
                | [Control.IsVisible(53) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMoviesWrapListInfoFanart)]
                | [Control.IsVisible(58) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMoviesListInfoFanart)]
                | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(64) | Control.IsVisible(66) | Control.IsVisible(68) | Control.IsVisible(74)]</visible>

Just remove the | Control.IsVisible(74)

- revned - 2009-11-21

Wil try it in a minute. I'm downloading 2.5.2 now. Just installed 2.5.1, but i noticed the trailer button totally disappeared from the movie information screen (which btw looks really, really nice). Could you please add this again?

Also when i start a trailer in 3d wrap view the trailer starts playing in the little box, but also in the background, is this a bug or intentionally?

- qualar - 2009-11-21

revned Wrote:Wil try it in a minute. I'm downloading 2.5.2 now. Just installed 2.5.1, but i noticed the trailer button totally disappeared from the movie information screen (which btw looks really, really nice). Could you please add this again?

Also when i start a trailer in 3d wrap view the trailer starts playing in the little box, but also in the background, is this a bug or intentionally?

I tried to get it not to play in the background but it caused other side effects and it was giving me a headache trying to figure it out so had to accept it running in the background. maybe someone in the forums with a fresh perspective could have a go.

- xbs08 - 2009-11-21

Submenus stay visible if you press "s" to open the shutdown menu.

- qualar - 2009-11-21

xbs08 Wrote:Submenus stay visible if you press "s" to open the shutdown menu.

Working here can you explain the exact place please.

- xbs08 - 2009-11-21

Open any submenu and press "s"

- qualar - 2009-11-21

xbs08 Wrote:Open any submenu and press "s"

ah, I was navigating to the shutdown menu and it worked there. I will look at it later. Just trying to add play trailer to movie info.

- revned - 2009-11-21

qualar Wrote:ah, I was navigating to the shutdown menu and it worked there. I will look at it later. Just trying to add play trailer to movie info.

Big Grin Fantastic

Thanks once again for this great MOD and your fast reactions and updates!

- revned - 2009-11-21

qualar Wrote:Just open includes_Backgrounds.xml and edit this part of the code;
Code:
<include name="BackgroundFanart">
        <control type="group">
            <visible>![Player.HasAudio + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableMusicVizBG)] + ![Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableVideoBG)]</visible>

<control type="group">
                <visible>Window.IsActive(VideoLibrary) + Container.Content(Movies)
                + [[Control.IsVisible(52) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMoviesListFanart)]
                | [Control.IsVisible(53) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMoviesWrapListInfoFanart)]
                | [Control.IsVisible(58) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideMoviesListInfoFanart)]
                | Control.IsVisible(59) | Control.IsVisible(64) | Control.IsVisible(66) | Control.IsVisible(68) | Control.IsVisible(74)]</visible>

Just remove the | Control.IsVisible(74)

I removed the fanart from the background, but would also like to remove it from the movie information screen. Where can i find this?

- qualar - 2009-11-21

Version 2.5.3 Uploaded

Added Movie Trailer to Movie Info Dialog
Fixed Sub Menus not hiding on shutdown
Fixed Now Playing fonts
Other Minor Fixes

Download

- der.supertusse - 2009-11-21

qualar Wrote:I think you will find that if you always default to 100% when selecting a new movie the jerk will be quite jarring. Currently when you select a new movie the animation seemlessly carries on from where it left off.

If you alter the animation settings to what you would like and I will merge it with my next release.

Can be found in includes_Animations.xml KenBurns

Hello

This seems to work for me, giving it just a slow, slow zoom in and out, with no movement. I just commented out the slide effect, but I guess that could be controlled by a seperate setting i the Skin settings window.

Code:
    <include name="KenBurnsAnim">
        <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="140" center="auto" time="40000" tween="linear" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableAnimBG)">Conditional</animation>

<!--animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableAnimBG)">Conditional</animation-->
    </include>

I would still like to see how it would look if instead of zooming back out, it would just fade in a 100% zoomed image and restart zooming, but I don't know how to do that, so I'll just leave it at this, unless you feel like giving it a shot. What I envision is that when the image is i.e. 1-2 seconds away from being fully zoomed in, the same image is faded in at 100% and the zooming action is restarted.

And if I select a new movie in the library, the fanart for the new movie is faded in just like it is now, but at 100% no matter what the previous image was zoomed in to, and then the zoom action is started.

Best regards, and again thanks for a great mod :-)

Tusse.

- liq456 - 2009-11-22

In 2.5.3 the numbers on the volume is washed out, and in file manager selecting a file is washed out. Again thank you for all of your hard work, I love this mod.