Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

the Rapier Qualar Mod is much greatest happy-time skin - taycrowe - 2009-11-28

Hey....i haven't posted here before, but i've been combing through the XBMC forum and wiki for a long time. I just wanted to say thanks to scarfa, Sranshaft, qualar, saangler and everyone who have spent hours of their own free time perfecting the Rapier skin and it's mods, sharing ideas and ESPECIALLY sharing the finished product with us.
I'm glad to see that you guys are working together whenever a new good idea comes up, which helps make the skin that much stronger. (Personally, i don't see any room for improvement, but i've been happily surprised a few times so far).
No requests(yet..haha). I just wanted to post my thanks to all of you.

taycrowe

- qualar - 2009-11-28

Your kind words are very much appreciated.

- revned - 2009-11-28

Hi Qualar,

With your suggestions I altered the xml so it suits better to my needs, her are some screenshots:

changed:
- no fanart in background
- trailer starts fullscreen when pressing down

changed:
- no background at the sides
- theater button to start HTE instead of trailer button.

Thanks again for this great MOD and your suppport.

- Dave Clutton - 2009-11-28

Revned is there any chance you could post the modded XML files please.

I would love to have this feature. Smile

- cifa - 2009-11-28

qualar,

I've been playing around with your skin for about a week now & its about time i told you, the work you are doing on it is nothing short of excellent. i am really getting to like it. thanks!!

just a quick point.
have downloaded Version 2.5.7 twice (to make sure there wasn't a corrupt download) and still getting this error:
in \Rapier Qualar Mod\media\flagging\Studios there are 70 files that refuse to FTP to the XBOX - on checking on them - they seem to have non-compliant xbox characters for example: 'Arte France Cin+´+¢ma.png'
are these files necessary?

btw - i like the orange & blue color schemes best.
keep up the great work!

- qualar - 2009-11-28

cifa Wrote:qualar,

I've been playing around with your skin for about a week now & its about time i told you, the work you are doing on it is nothing short of excellent. i am really getting to like it. thanks!!

just a quick point.
have downloaded Version 2.5.7 twice (to make sure there wasn't a corrupt download) and still getting this error:
in \Rapier Qualar Mod\media\flagging\Studios there are 70 files that refuse to FTP to the XBOX - on checking on them - they seem to have non-compliant xbox characters for example: 'Arte France Cin+´+¢ma.png'
are these files necessary?

btw - i like the orange & blue color schemes best.
keep up the great work!

Thanks for the kind words.

No those files are not important they are just studio logos.

- revned - 2009-11-28

Dave Clutton Wrote:Revned is there any chance you could post the modded XML files please.

I would love to have this feature. Smile

Here they are:
http://www.mediafire.com/revned

- qualar - 2009-11-28

Version 2.5.8 Uploaded

Implemented some fixes provided by:

Wannabegt - Colour Themes can now be selected from Settings.

Saangler - Improved Trailers in 3D Wrapview (Allows stop from remote to stop trailer and free up Gamepad.xml to do what it is supposed to do)

AsMoBhosca - Title lengths fixed.

Added by me - System info on Home screen and if you go into the settings sub menu I have added a full System Info Dialog (someone feel free to mod this to look more pleasing I have just concentrated on the code)

- Dave Clutton - 2009-11-28

Cheers Revned. Smile

- xbs08 - 2009-11-28

Full system info looks damn fine to me. Rapier needed that a long time.

I just ask for a hidden system info by default on home screen and a skin setting to SHOW it Wink

EDIT: blue arrow pointing down shows on every skin setting category and only should be visible when there's more options that the ones showed.

- qualar - 2009-11-28

xbs08 Wrote:Full system info looks damn fine to me. Rapier needed that a long time.

I just ask for a hidden system info by default on home screen and a skin setting to SHOW it Wink

EDIT: blue arrow pointing down shows on every skin setting category and only should be visible when there's more options that the ones showed.

I intend to add that just didn't have time today.

Don't understand you it seems fine here "EDIT: blue arrow pointing down shows on every skin setting category and only should be visible when there's more options that the ones showed."

- liq456 - 2009-11-28

In 2.5.8 any time I add a new movie or tv show, in the wrap view or any view it does not show movie descriptions. It will show the info if I hit movie information, it also shows for all info for all the older movies I had on there before, also if I switch to another skin it shows the info for the new movies. By the way great mod.

- qualar - 2009-11-28

liq456 Wrote:In 2.5.8 any time I add a new movie or tv show, in the wrap view or any view it does not show movie descriptions. It will show the info if I hit movie information, it also shows for all info for all the older movies I had on there before, also if I switch to another skin it shows the info for the new movies. By the way great mod.

do you have hide info for unwatched movies enabled?

the next version will include Plot Outline as well as plot.

- liq456 - 2009-11-28

qualar Wrote:do you have hide info for unwatched movies enabled?

the next version will include Plot Outline as well as plot.

I don't have hide plot enabled. I turned in on and off, still missing info for my new movies. I tested with other skins and it shows with the other skins like Confluence.

- qualar - 2009-11-28

liq456 Wrote:In 2.5.8 any time I add a new movie or tv show, in the wrap view or any view it does not show movie descriptions. It will show the info if I hit movie information, it also shows for all info for all the older movies I had on there before, also if I switch to another skin it shows the info for the new movies. By the way great mod.

Re-download, I have changed the plot code.