Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- Sranshaft - 2009-11-30

Have you tried looking in the includes_Animation.xml file? There should be an animation that controls the amount of fading used on the background overlay. I think it's called BackgroundFanartDimAnim changing the end value will change the amount the background is shown; the higher the number the darker the background is.

- qualar - 2009-11-30

Sranshaft Wrote:Have you tried looking in the includes_Animation.xml file? There should be an animation that controls the amount of fading used on the background overlay. I think it's called BackgroundFanartDimAnim changing the end value will change the amount the background is shown; the higher the number the darker the background is.

Talk about timing. I was just looking there. Thanks

Fixed it.

But can you tell me what this control is for. It is reference here but never called. However, I can see calls to BackgroundDim but there is no control for that.

Code:
<include name="BackgroundDimAnim">
        <animation effect="fade" end="60" condition="!Window.IsActive(MovieInformation) + !Window.IsActive(MusicInformation) + !Window.IsActive(135)">Conditional</animation>
    </include>

The reason I ask is if you check the logs on your skin BackGroundDim throws up an error.

- Sranshaft - 2009-11-30

I would imagine those includes could be erased as they serve no purpose.

- qualar - 2009-11-30

Version 2.5.9 Uploaded

FIXES:

pouldam Wrote:Thanks for your great work!

I have found a minor bug -- if I choose Artist Information in the music library the title says "Movie Information".

FIXED

r1ctus Wrote:hi, i found a bug: my fanart is dimmed, even when I set 'Dim Fanart' to 'off' in the skin settings

FIXED

PolliSoft Wrote:I just found a bug that I have not seen in earlier versions. If you have some musicplaying and enter Movies or TV Shows, there is a big black window blocking about 20% of the screen. As soon as I stop the music playback it disappears.

FIXED

wannabegt4 Wrote:The only bug I've found is the top bar doesn't show what view type you have selected now.

FIXED

I addition I have added option in Skin settings to disable fanart in 3D Wrap View. Also I a have enabled animated fanart on information screens.

- PolliSoft - 2009-11-30

The download links on the first post are all dead. Is it just me or can you check the links, qualar?

- qualar - 2009-11-30

PolliSoft Wrote:The download links on the first post are all dead. Is it just me or can you check the links, qualar?

Link is OK. Maybe try again.

Thanks - Seoras - 2009-11-30

Just wanted to say a big thankyou, this skin was my default from v1 and it's just getting better and better! It really looks fantastic and wows everyone who I've had over... even the significant other Smile I really appreciate all the hard work it's taken to get here and the continued support!

- qualar - 2009-11-30

Seoras Wrote:Just wanted to say a big thankyou, this skin was my default from v1 and it's just getting better and better! It really looks fantastic and wows everyone who I've had over... even the significant other Smile I really appreciate all the hard work it's taken to get here and the continued support!

Thanks M8

v2.5.9 has a bugs - pizzy - 2009-11-30

i've upgraded from 2.5.8 to 2.5.9 and notice 2 bugs:

1. In 3D Wrap View posters don't shows up.

2. Backgrounds in home screen of Music, Pictures don't shows up.

anybody have his bugs??

p.s. i've back to 2.5.8 and everything working well

- qualar - 2009-11-30

pizzy Wrote:i've upgraded from 2.5.8 to 2.5.9 and notice 2 bugs:

anybody have his bugs??

oops you are correct. i will check what is happening.

- wimpy - 2009-11-30

while letting a video play in the background the small overlay playing the "video playing video" is overlayed on top of tv shows. kinda bugs me but i can't find a setting to turn it off.

example: i start a movie, then while that is playing in the background i wanna browse for another movie/tvshow it doesn't fit on any other view that the new 3D view. meaning it "fcuks" up other view for example the tvshow views.

other than that great work Smile it's so nice to see a mod/skin work being continued at the rate you are working! Smile

- qualar - 2009-11-30

wimpy Wrote:while letting a video play in the background the small overlay playing the "video playing video" is overlayed on top of tv shows. kinda bugs me but i can't find a setting to turn it off.

example: i start a movie, then while that is playing in the background i wanna browse for another movie/tvshow it doesn't fit on any other view that the new 3D view. meaning it "fcuks" up other view for example the tvshow views.

other than that great work Smile it's so nice to see a mod/skin work being continued at the rate you are working! Smile

Don't understand the problem can you provide skin version and screenshot please.

- qualar - 2009-11-30

pizzy Wrote:i've upgraded from 2.5.8 to 2.5.9 and notice 2 bugs:

anybody have his bugs??

Fixed (hopefully) download 2.6.0

- pizzy - 2009-11-30

wow, thats was fast...

downloading right now, and i will let you know if bugs are corected...

thanx anyway

- qualar - 2009-11-30

I could not reproduce the faults you have regarding home screen backgrounds. Do you use your own backgrounds?