Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- qualar - 2009-11-30

wimpy Wrote:yep Smile this is the normal list view in tvshows

It works fine here no video overlay showing. Are you using latest version 2.6.0?

- qualar - 2009-11-30

wimpy Wrote:Image

this is regarding the List Info view for tvshows

1: double up

2: i'm working on a toggle for banner/cover for tvshows. will let you know when i have the code ready. i had it but i forgot to keep the banner code so i'll redo it.

3: can you fix so that both tvshow/season and episode screens are the same "layout" ? much easier to explain with pictures:

for the screen showing seasons:

for the screen showing episodes:

i guess this will mean you'd have to make the "list info" view for season and episode screens, but is that doable and something you are able to do ? would be very very nice to have same type of layout on all 3 different lists Smile

OK. keep me posted and I will merge.

- wimpy - 2009-11-30

qualar Wrote:It works fine here no video overlay showing. Are you using latest version 2.6.0?

no just downloaded it. will try it a few minutes and let you know what happens Smile

- wimpy - 2009-11-30

qualar Wrote:You must be using an old version no issues like that here.

i mean. are you able to fix so that the layout are the same on all three screens. i'm unable to find out just how to do it myself Smile

- pizzy - 2009-11-30

- wimpy - 2009-11-30

nevermind my "bug" with video windows. doesn't happen in 2.6.0 Smile

- wimpy - 2009-11-30

tvshows, seasons, episodes. if you look at the pic below there is a list info view for tvshows and episodes but not for seasons. that is what i'm wondering if you can find/change so all 3 "look the same" Smile

so.. to explain my request better:

sorry 'bout the "spam" just very excited about this MOD Big Grin

- qualar - 2009-12-01

wimpy Wrote:Image

this is regarding the List Info view for tvshows

1: double up

2: i'm working on a toggle for banner/cover for tvshows. will let you know when i have the code ready. i had it but i forgot to keep the banner code so i'll redo it.

3: can you fix so that both tvshow/season and episode screens are the same "layout" ? much easier to explain with pictures:

for the screen showing seasons:

for the screen showing episodes:

i guess this will mean you'd have to make the "list info" view for season and episode screens, but is that doable and something you are able to do ? would be very very nice to have same type of layout on all 3 different lists Smile

I have fixed bug 1. Will upload tomorrow.

- qualar - 2009-12-01

wimpy Wrote:tvshows, seasons, episodes. if you look at the pic below there is a list info view for tvshows and episodes but not for seasons. that is what i'm wondering if you can find/change so all 3 "look the same" Smile

so.. to explain my request better:

sorry 'bout the "spam" just very excited about this MOD Big Grin

Sorry m8 just looked at this. I enabled the List Info View for the Seasons and it shows but don't think it is possible to show the information so it is not usable I'm afraid.

- terrier2006 - 2009-12-01

Hi

Were you able to implement a setting for hiding the system info on the home page? I just installed 2.6 and couldn't find anything.

Thanks

- wimpy - 2009-12-01

qualar Wrote:Sorry m8 just looked at this. I enabled the List Info View for the Seasons and it shows but don't think it is possible to show the information so it is not usable I'm afraid.

how did you enable list info view for seasons ? can you add that in the next update so i can enable it and tinker with it and see what i can make of it ?

- qualar - 2009-12-01

pizzy Wrote:Image

FIXED and 2.6.1 uploaded

- Smenus - 2009-12-01

Hey Qualar,

Again, loving the skin, and loving the fact that you are so active on here; bug fixes are ridiculously quick - it's awesome to see that.

So, with that compliment ringing in your head, a quick bug report.
With the new 'Hide Fanart in 3D Wrap View' option, there is a difference between movies with fanart (BG is black), and movies w/o fanart (BG is the nice default home BG).

I personally much prefer the default home BG, but try as I might, I simply can't find where this black overlay is being applied. I'm sure I'm just being silly, but the only result I can find for 'HideMovies3DWrapViewFanart' is the one that shows the fanart.

Screenies are here (300 has fanart, the other film doesn't).

Regards, Sean.

- qualar - 2009-12-01

Smenus Wrote:Hey Qualar,

Again, loving the skin, and loving the fact that you are so active on here; bug fixes are ridiculously quick - it's awesome to see that.

So, with that compliment ringing in your head, a quick bug report.
With the new 'Hide Fanart in 3D Wrap View' option, there is a difference between movies with fanart (BG is black), and movies w/o fanart (BG is the nice default home BG).

I personally much prefer the default home BG, but try as I might, I simply can't find where this black overlay is being applied. I'm sure I'm just being silly, but the only result I can find for 'HideMovies3DWrapViewFanart' is the one that shows the fanart.

Screenies are here (300 has fanart, the other film doesn't).

Regards, Sean.

Added and uploaded version 2.6.2

- Smenus - 2009-12-02

Hey Qualar,

Thanks for the bugfix!

I've managed to add 'Recently added albums' to the home screen, and I was wondering whether you would be interested in me posting my changes somewhere.

All I've done really is integrate CF2009's changes in the RecentlyAdded.py thread into the version you're using, along with creating another group in the skin file. Still, unless you're opposed to it, I suppose it might help someone if they ever want something similar.

Regards,
Sean.