Kodi Community Forum
[WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player [NO LONGER DEVELOPED] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: [WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player [NO LONGER DEVELOPED] (/showthread.php?tid=61355)

- christoofar - 2010-02-06

understood Seb, was just responding to Gorgone's comment about "NO PROBLEMS HERE WITH 27505 and MILKDROP"

kindest regards

- blinkseb - 2010-02-06

oldpainless Wrote:seb....installer failed nsis error.....and the downlad was only about 30meg...normal d/l are about 50?

K

UPDATE: I must have downloaded an incomplete upload...d/l now.

I think it's a issue with the miror provider "passion-xbmc". Shaitan tries to fixe the problem, but we should wait for a new link. Sorry

- chunk1982 - 2010-02-06

just to let you know seb r27497 is working rather well! iv not had 1 crash yet! will keep testing later once the daughter gone to bed Nod

G45 - thegrinch - 2010-02-06

Could anyone confirm if dsplayer DXVA HWA works with Intel G45/GMA X4500HD chips? Anyways, great work. I've tried it on an nVidia 8800GT and works just fine, with a few already mentioned minor problems. Too bad this code can't be merged to trunk since it's using dshow...

- blinkseb - 2010-02-07

thegrinch Wrote:Could anyone confirm if dsplayer DXVA HWA works with Intel G45/GMA X4500HD chips? Anyways, great work. I've tried it on an nVidia 8800GT and works just fine, with a few already mentioned minor problems. Too bad this code can't be merged to trunk since it's using dshow...

The ultimate aim is to merge dsplayer with the trunk! It's still not merged because it's to early and we still have to much bugs Wink

- tiben20 - 2010-02-07

thegrinch Wrote:Could anyone confirm if dsplayer DXVA HWA works with Intel G45/GMA X4500HD chips? Anyways, great work. I've tried it on an nVidia 8800GT and works just fine, with a few already mentioned minor problems. Too bad this code can't be merged to trunk since it's using dshow...
Lol your kinding why would it not be merge into the trunk because its directshow its the goal of the project incorporate a directshow playback into xbmc.

- thegrinch - 2010-02-07

Good to hear that. Tho the other DXVA integration effort (this one) seems not to rely on dshow, and is using a different base, so ATM it's a little confusing which solution is going to be integrated into the main branch. But anyway, my dedicated HTPC rig is G45-based, are you planning to support it too?

- bananaman - 2010-02-07

Did something change in the latest build regards to skins?

Transparency! is no longer available to select.

Also xbmc freeze if settings are changed in audio while playing (analog/digital)

- blinkseb - 2010-02-07

thegrinch Wrote:Good to hear that. Tho the other DXVA integration effort (this one) seems not to rely on dshow, and is using a different base, so ATM it's a little confusing which solution is going to be integrated into the main branch. But anyway, my dedicated HTPC rig is G45-based, are you planning to support it too?

Basicly, both will be merged to the trunk (even if the vlc based solution is already in the trunk). Both player targets different people, that's all.

For the g45, I've already an intel paper on how support it, but it's mainly for video decoder, so it may be already supported. Just try and tell us Wink

Quote:Did something change in the latest build regards to skins?

Transparency! is no longer available to select.

I think you'll probably be able to guess the answer Wink Why the hell would we change something related to skin in a new player ? :p

- thegrinch - 2010-02-07

blinkeb Wrote:For the g45, I've already an intel paper on how support it, but it's mainly for video decoder, so it may be already supported. Just try and tell us Wink
Yea, was planning to, will try tomo and get back here.

- blinkseb - 2010-02-07

oldpainless Wrote:Tiben/seb........go have some r&r...few beers, nice meal....etc.

Seb...been to Lyon a few times.....the centre is lush...the twin bridges....and the last time I was there, it was "city of light" time.......amazing to see! wish I was back there....is the Zoo still free?

K

Yes, the Zoo is still free ! I'm really new in Lyon, but the city is very great! The "city of light" time is every year Wink More details here if anyone is interested : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festival_of_Lights_%28Lyon%29

Tomorrow, I'll look for a way to incorporate property pages even if the fullscreen mode is enabled. But for now, it's time to go bed!

- toker - 2010-02-07

using XBMCSetup-Rev27497-dx.exe on Win7 x86 (AsRock330HT).
everything OK so far.
Is there a way to enable DXVA on DVDPlayer? I need for BBC iPlayer HD, Atom CPU is not enough h.264 HD stream.

- bb10 - 2010-02-07

toker Wrote:Is there a way to enable DXVA on DVDPlayer?
Yes.

- toker - 2010-02-07

I meant on DSPlayer build XBMCSetup-Rev27497-dx.exe.

- tiben20 - 2010-02-07

toker Wrote:I meant on DSPlayer build XBMCSetup-Rev27497-dx.exe.
not until i update to the current trunk