Kodi Community Forum
[WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player [NO LONGER DEVELOPED] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: [WINDOWS] Internal Directshow Based Player [NO LONGER DEVELOPED] (/showthread.php?tid=61355)

- blinkseb - 2010-02-08

paco Wrote:I agree. 35% is too high for 720p (unless he's using an Atom processor). I average 5-10% using 25915 DSPlayer. I desperately want to upgrade to the latest releases (I test them all the time) but the latest versions have a broken Milkdrop which for me is a no go.

He was probably running xbmc in debug mode. But unfortunatly, ffdshow dxva doesn't support subtitles yet.

Crash when pausing music play - laluprasad - 2010-02-08

This issue occurs on:
Build: 27497 (I have not tried this on previous builds)
Environement: Vista SP1 32bit w/ latest updates

I don't know if anyone else experiences this or now, but when I pause while the music files are playing it can not resume back or it crashes sometimes. I don't have this problem when I am playing videos. This is strictly related to xbmc>music section. I will post logs later I am at work right now.

Here are one other minor issues I have been seeing with the latest build:
--When dsplay is being used and I switch to a desktop or any other program using (alt-tab) the xbmc will remain black.

Let me know if anyone knows solution for the music pause/resume crash issue.

- SlaveUnit - 2010-02-08

laluprasad Wrote:This issue occurs on:
Build: 27497 (I have not tried this on previous builds)
Environement: Vista SP1 32bit w/ latest updates

I don't know if anyone else experiences this or now, but when I pause while the music files are playing it can not resume back or it crashes sometimes. I don't have this problem when I am playing videos. This is strictly related to xbmc>music section. I will post logs later I am at work right now.

Here are one other minor issues I have been seeing with the latest build:
--When dsplay is being used and I switch to a desktop or any other program using (alt-tab) the xbmc will remain black.

Let me know if anyone knows solution for the music pause/resume crash issue.

This isn't really the thread to discuss music issues. You might want to start a new one in the Windows section.

- laluprasad - 2010-02-08

SlaveUnit Wrote:This isn't really the thread to discuss music issues. You might want to start a new one in the Windows section.

This is related to dsplayer build so I thought to post it here. I can not reproduce this on official public release. Can someone else try to repro this on latest dsplayer build? Thanks.

- tiben20 - 2010-02-08

Yeah it was using dxva with the ffdshow dxva filter not the normal ffdshow filter, the ffdshow filter need to have also dxva postprocess enabled. For the process % im not sure if it can be accurate because i was running it from vcexpress directly in release mode didnt test it outside vc express yet

- dtviewer - 2010-02-08

oldpainless Wrote:Tiben/Seb

Could use your help guys.....No matter what I do, All MKV's I try to play I get a/v sync issues!....ahhhh!!!!...tried no other codecs installed, installed with other codecs, without .net 3.5, with .net 3.5......I have now run out of steam....and top it off, .ts files refuse to play...files also going out of sync via mpc-hc too......

Debug log here http://pastebin.com/m2d65f4e5

Im using a new Revo with a fresh install of winxp, updated dx and .net etc.

Any help before I go bald!

K

EDIT - think i solved it.

How did you solve it?

- tiben20 - 2010-02-08

Since ashlar dont like the cpu usage im posting another print screen Tongue

- chunk1982 - 2010-02-08

tiben20 Wrote:Since ashlar dont like the cpu usage i posted another print screen Tongue

Big Grin Nod Big Grin Nod Big Grin looks so damn good

- naty6458 - 2010-02-08

I wanted to know if I can start the new codac from FFDshow (FFDshow DXVA)
in DsPlayer in XBMC .

I saw you could get the codac FFDshow standards and the DXVA impossible. Can you give me to get the FFDshow DXVA with DSPlayer?
thhenxx

- tiben20 - 2010-02-08

naty6458 Wrote:I wanted to know if I can start the new codac from FFDshow (FFDshow DXVA)
in DsPlayer in XBMC .

I saw you could get the codac FFDshow standards and the DXVA impossible. Can you give me to get the FFDshow DXVA with DSPlayer?
thhenxx
Yeah its working and its kinda new and some specific config are needed and its actually what im working on

- christoofar - 2010-02-08

tiben20 Wrote:Since ashlar dont like the cpu usage im posting another print screen Tongue

LOL@ caption..though this one is different filetype (xvid versus .mkv in the other one)
This would be sooo cool to have subs working in dsplayer!

- tiben20 - 2010-02-08

just uploaded on the download links the XBMCSetup-Rev27581-dx.exe
every video are decoded with ffdshow and i added a ffdshow installation with the xbmc installation we will see how you all like that

- christoofar - 2010-02-09

wow, sounds great.
Are there any new settings that need to be done to use it (ffdshow)?
I guess I could live without milkdrop for this. Big Grin

- tiben20 - 2010-02-09

christoofar Wrote:wow, sounds great.
Are there any new settings that need to be done to use it (ffdshow)?
I guess I could live without milkdrop for this. Big Grin
Nop its installed on the win install and already setup for working with it. The subtitles are not working correctly but its a step into it

- oldpainless - 2010-02-09

tiben20 Wrote:just uploaded on the download links the XBMCSetup-Rev27581-dx.exe
every video are decoded with ffdshow and i added a ffdshow installation with the xbmc installation we will see how you all like that

winxp...press play, audio, no video, counter going in bottom left hand corner

22:27:36 T:1996 M:1421283328 ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
22:27:36 T:1996 M:1428598784 ERROR: exception in CApplication:Tonguerocess()

let me know if you need debug log.

K