Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- ould - 2010-01-15

midgetspy Wrote:Re: 24: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=483209&postcount=124

XBMC notifications simply send a popup to XBMC saying the download was started or finished but there's also an option for library update. It only supports a single XBMC instance right now but there is a ticket on the google code page for support for multiple hosts.

And I'm glad you like the name... surprisingly I haven't got many comments on it, hehe.

EDIT: What mtehonica said is correct - it's just a display problem.

Yeah I didn't notice any comments regarding the name. I loved it when I first saw it. lol.

Thanks for the quick responses, I will look into the library update function, I didn't notice it but I haven't taken too much time with the program yet.

I just thought of another question maybe not directly related to Sick Beard but maybe someone can answer me.

What is the proper folder/naming structure for "Specials". An example I have is Robot Chicken, which has lots of "special" episodes which aren't part of the regular season. I currently have them in a Folder called "Specials" but Sick Beard didn't seem to find them. So my structure in this example would be /foo/bar/Robot.Chicken/Specials/, not sure if that is correct though, also not sure on the actual naming of the files themselves. I ma have a couple other shows that have specials but this one stands out as there are quite a few.

Thanks again MidgetSpy for the excellent program.

Kevin

- midgetspy - 2010-01-15

Specials are season 0 on TVDB so just look up the episode number in Sick Beard (or on TVDB) and then name it like you would any other episode (Robot Chicken - 0x03 - whatever.avi) and put them with the rest of the episodes.

- ould - 2010-01-15

midgetspy Wrote:Specials are season 0 on TVDB so just look up the episode number in Sick Beard (or on TVDB) and then name it like you would any other episode (Robot Chicken - 0x03 - whatever.avi) and put them with the rest of the episodes.

Ok I will check that, should it go in a Season 0 folder then? I use Season folders. "Season 1" "Season 2" etc.

One last thing, for NZBMatrix what goes in the UID field? I managed to get my API key but was unsure what to put in UID and NZBMatrix was iffy last night with connections, not sure if it was me or them.

Thanks again,

Kevin

- johoja - 2010-01-15

My account on tvbinz got suspended for using sickbeard...they say it shouldn't be using search so excessively..etc

- midgetspy - 2010-01-15

johoja Wrote:My account on tvbinz got suspended for using sickbeard...they say it shouldn't be using search so excessively..etc

Bah... I guess I should get working on the cache then. I tried to convince Hecks to use a static API but he didn't buy it :0)

I'll check in a version with TVBinz disabled for now so they don't give anybody else trouble while I finish writing the cache (which I'll probably apply to all providers I guess).

- midgetspy - 2010-01-15

ould Wrote:Ok I will check that, should it go in a Season 0 folder then? I use Season folders. "Season 1" "Season 2" etc.

One last thing, for NZBMatrix what goes in the UID field? I managed to get my API key but was unsure what to put in UID and NZBMatrix was iffy last night with connections, not sure if it was me or them.

Thanks again,

Kevin

To be honest I've never tried specials with season folders but I guess "Season 0" folder would do it, yeah.

Should be your username for NZBMatrix.

- mashles - 2010-01-15

As suggested I made the wake on lan script in python as part of the sabToSickBeard.py script. Here is the wake-on-lan version of that: http://pastebin.com/f410b2a88

Just set the IP, port and mac address of your xbmc box in the top bit and it will check to see if the box is up, and send a wol signal if it isnt, it then checks every 20 seconds to see if the box is up. If the box doesnt appear to have come up within 80 seconds, then it will attempt to run the autoprocess anyway.

- mtehonica - 2010-01-15

Any chance of getting an iPhone skin for Sick Beard, much like sab has? Possibly even use theirs?

- generator - 2010-01-15

Yeah that's definitely at nr1 on my wish list too. I believe the Sabnzbd beta version has got a mobile skin that works great on the iPhone too. I guess a mobile skin would benifit more users than one that just works on the iPhone.

- mtehonica - 2010-01-15

generator Wrote:Yeah that's definitely at nr1 on my wish list too. I believe the Sabnzbd beta version has got a mobile skin that works great on the iPhone too. I guess a mobile skin would benifit more users than one that just works on the iPhone.

Yeah I've been using the sab beta mobile skin for months now and think it's great. Would love to see it incorporated here.

- Roogy24 - 2010-01-16

it would help if i could type my password correctly

Cheers for your help

- philter - 2010-01-17

Since updating to r204 I have not had any new eps successfully download. When I try to manually refresh/update a show, it also receive the same error as a user a couple of pages back:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 882, in searchEpisode
File "sickbeard\search.pyo", line 128, in findEpisode
File "sickbeard\search.pyo", line 98, in _doSearch
File "sickbeard\providers\newzbin.pyo", line 173, in findEpisode
IndexError: list index out of range

- ould - 2010-01-17

Hi Everyone,

I noticed something today when I was checking on my Sick Beard install. It doesn't seem to be refreshing my shows automatically. For example I have a show added called "Archer" which premiered back in September but they only played one episode then and started running the show regularly in January, just the other day actually. So I went in to Sick Beard to see if it downloaded the new episode but it hadn't so I went into the show screen and it still listed the show as only having the one episode they played back in September. So I hit refresh just to see what would happen and it did pull in the new updated data. So my question basically is, Is there a way for Sick Beard to automatically do this for my shows say once a day or once a week maybe even, it would be troublesome to have to go in and check each show manually for updated info. I am most likely missing something.

Does the update for XBMC support username/password? I didn't see the option in the setup, just IP/Port.

Thanks,

Kevin

- johoja - 2010-01-17

ould Wrote:Hi Everyone,

I noticed something today when I was checking on my Sick Beard install. It doesn't seem to be refreshing my shows automatically. For example I have a show added called "Archer" which premiered back in September but they only played one episode then and started running the show regularly in January, just the other day actually. So I went in to Sick Beard to see if it downloaded the new episode but it hadn't so I went into the show screen and it still listed the show as only having the one episode they played back in September. So I hit refresh just to see what would happen and it did pull in the new updated data. So my question basically is, Is there a way for Sick Beard to automatically do this for my shows say once a day or once a week maybe even, it would be troublesome to have to go in and check each show manually for updated info. I am most likely missing something.

There looks like there was a bug and it wasn't running the update thread (it's supposed to run every 6 hours I think. I've committed a fix and it should run now....in the latest SVN

Quote:Does the update for XBMC support username/password? I didn't see the option in the setup, just IP/Port.

There should be as long as you have the latest version

- rchapoteau - 2010-01-17

I just installed and setup r204, and for some reason It doesn't seem to be downloading the NZB's for me. I added a few shows, and changed the previous episodes that already aired to missed, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

In my config I set it up to use
NZB episode search
Black hole the nzb
Enable Newzbin, and added a user and password

Is there something i'm doing wrong?

EDIT* I changed it from missing to backlog and then did force backlog and that seemed to fix that issue.