Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-08-23

What is in your post processing log in SAB?

- Flomaster - 2010-08-23

danz0l Wrote:LOL yes im the very same so totally understand. Yes i have that configured

Code:
[SickBeard]
host=localhost
port=9999
username=
password=

Sickbeard is on port 9999 and i don't have a username or password set for it. Any other ideas ?

change to host 0.0.0.0 see if it makes a difference

-=Jason=-

- danz0l - 2010-08-23

midgetspy Wrote:What is in your post processing log in SAB?

Where do i find that log ? Or is it the main Sabnzbd+ log, i.e. /logs/sabnzbd.log ?

I don't have a post processing log in that directory.

- danz0l - 2010-08-23

Flomaster Wrote:change to host 0.0.0.0 see if it makes a difference

-=Jason=-

Tried that Jason, and 127.0.0.1 but although its being fired by sabnzbd+ it just doesn't seem to do anything. Sad

- danz0l - 2010-08-23

Ah i just found this on sabnzbd+ completed page

Code:
Download
    Downloaded in 7 minutes 50 seconds at an average of 811.79 KB/s
Repair
    [stargate.atlantis.s05e20.dvdrip.xvid-saints] Repaired in 15 seconds
    [Stargate.Atlantis.S05E20.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS-subs] Quick Check OK
Unpack
    [stargate.atlantis.s05e20.dvdrip.xvid-saints] Unpacked 1 files/folders in 6 seconds
    [stargate.atlantis.s05e20.dvdrip.xvid.subs-saints] Unpacked 2 files/folders in 0 seconds
Script
    Exit(-1) Cannot run script /home/xbmc/.sickbeard/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py (More)
Category
    tv
Path
    /home/xbmc/downloads/complete/TV/Stargate.Atlantis.S05E20.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS

don't understand why this is though but i get this when clicking the (More)

Code:
Stargate.Atlantis.S05E20.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS

Cannot run script /home/xbmc/.sickbeard/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py

Any ideas why it cannot run the script ?

- midgetspy - 2010-08-23

I'd guess a permissions problem, assuming that is the correct path.

- danz0l - 2010-08-23

midgetspy Wrote:I'd guess a permissions problem, assuming that is the correct path.
Yes thats the correct path and i thought that it was permissions also but i checked and all the files are assigned to xbmc user so im completely at a loss what is wrong.

Mmmmm ok out of frustration i ran the script from the command line and all worked as it should.

Code:
./sabToSickBeard.py /home/xbmc/downloads/complete/TV/Stargate.Atlantis.S05E20.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS/

This gave me a renamed Stargate.Atlantis.s05e20.SD.DVD.avi in the Season 5 folder as i would expect.

So now i'm completely baffled as to why its not doing it automatically.

- qubilist - 2010-08-23

midgetspy,
Any idea why I can't get adding shows to work.

2010-08-22 22:54:34.925000 MAIN :: DB error: attempt to write a readonly database
2010-08-22 22:54:34.926000 MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in R:\Shows\TV\Entourage: attempt to write a readonly database

I get this error for each show.

- ECEC - 2010-08-23

qubilist Wrote:midgetspy,
Any idea why I can't get adding shows to work.

2010-08-22 22:54:34.925000 MAIN :: DB error: attempt to write a readonly database
2010-08-22 22:54:34.926000 MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in R:\Shows\TV\Entourage: attempt to write a readonly database

I get this error for each show.

The readonly database part would indicate a permissions issue. Have you checked that on whatever OS you're running?

- midgetspy - 2010-08-23

danz0l: Dunno but it's definitely an issue with your SAB setup, maybe try the SAB forums.

- danz0l - 2010-08-23

midgetspy Wrote:danz0l: Dunno but it's definitely an issue with your SAB setup, maybe try the SAB forums.

I haven't touched my SAB setup but i did upgrade to the latest version of Sickbeard and now it working, LOL, go figure Smile

Midgetspy thanks so very much for an absolutely excellent piece of software, your a star Smile

Need Help with Sick Beard and SABNzbd - TADitto - 2010-08-24

OoI have been playing with sick beard and SABNzbd to download tv shows however I am not at all familiar with python so I didn't use the python install. Therefore I just intstalled the windows biniaries version of sick beard. I am having problems getting sick beard and SABNzbd to work together. From what I can tell sick beard is working properly and downloading the Nzb's however SABNzbd is not picking up those Nzb's and downloading them. Please help. Smile

- Flomaster - 2010-08-24

do you have sick using blackhole OR to you have sickbeard set up to send right to Sab?

in sickbard go into config then episode download then make sure that the NZB/Torrent option is set to Sab not blackhole

-=Jason=-

- ramp - 2010-08-24

midgetspy Wrote:I committed a possible fix BTW so you can try it before getting the log if you want.

Ok just updated to newest
what out of the sickbeard.log do you need?

or is there another way to get the logs you need as it still does not seem to work on scooby

- TADitto - 2010-08-24

I have it set to NZB/Torrent but still a no go. After downloading and setting up are there any other special settings that I need to input?