Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- danz0l - 2010-10-05

Silly question but how do you know what version revision your running ?

- Targettio - 2010-10-05

gorgeth Wrote:Yes there are tons of "valid torrents" that do not include the title, but somewhere in this endless thread is the reasoning or at least the statement from the script author explaining this decision.

Fair enough, I guess I will stick using showrss for now.

- qubilist - 2010-10-05

I am using 461 version which looks to be the newest.

- midgetspy - 2010-10-05

gorgeth Wrote:Yes there are tons of "valid torrents" that do not include the title, but somewhere in this endless thread is the reasoning or at least the statement from the script author explaining this decision.

SB has never required the episode name, it works just fine without it (torrent or NZB).

- cable_guy - 2010-10-05

Habskilla Wrote:Looks like the ^M character is messing up your script? Try a dos2unix on the file and see if that clears it up.

cheers, I tried this but think something is still wrong, I get

Quote:xbmc@XBMCLive:~$ /etc/init.d/sickbeard.sh start
-bash: /etc/init.d/sickbeard.sh: Permission denied

- midgetspy - 2010-10-05

FYI I am not going to read all the posts I missed and reply to everything - if you still need help please post a thread on the sickbeard.com forums.

- cable_guy - 2010-10-05

cheers mate will do.

Modify status of unaired episodes - Dobyken - 2010-10-06

Is there any way to prevent an episode from downloading? In the case of a series where some shows listed as new are actually repackaged repeats it would be nice to be able to mark them as "skipped" or "ignore".

- cable_guy - 2010-10-06

Dobyken Wrote:Is there any way to prevent an episode from downloading? In the case of a series where some shows listed as new are actually repackaged repeats it would be nice to be able to mark them as "skipped" or "ignore".

I think you can, there's a dropdown box which you can mark them as ignore or something isn't there?

- Dobyken - 2010-10-07

cable_guy Wrote:I think you can, there's a dropdown box which you can mark them as ignore or something isn't there?

That doesn't appear work on "Unaired" episodes.

- darkscout - 2010-10-07

Dobyken Wrote:Is there any way to prevent an episode from downloading? In the case of a series where some shows listed as new are actually repackaged repeats it would be nice to be able to mark them as "skipped" or "ignore".

Mythbuster's Fan?

- Dobyken - 2010-10-07

darkscout Wrote:Mythbuster's Fan?

What do you mean Buster...Cut to the chase. I didn't want to be a name dropper.

- RenZ0R - 2010-10-08

Dunno if this has been question'd or not, When creating Season thumbs it will create Season05.tbn but then name the folder Season 5, I noticed this when the new season of Dexter started Smile

- Smenus - 2010-10-08

RenZ0R Wrote:Dunno if this has been question'd or not, When creating Season thumbs it will create Season05.tbn but then name the folder Season 5, I noticed this when the new season of Dexter started Smile

Yeah, that's actually how XBMC wants the thumbs... here's the wiki page that mentions season thumbs.

- cable_guy - 2010-10-09

please ignore post