Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- handsomepete - 2010-10-09

Posted this at sickbeard.com forums. Figured Id post here too

Hello,

I have been running sickbeard on windows since its inception.
I have decided to move the program and sabnzbd to my acer revo (xbmc live installed)
I have sabnzbd and sickbeard installed on the revo and can access them
I copied my autoprocess.cfg, config.ini and sickbeard.db from my windows installation to my new revo installation
My problem:
All tv show paths are to mapped network drives from windows e.g. G:\TV\TV Shows\30 Rock which points to my NAS
When in sickbeard I go to edit the path for this show and change it to \\192.168.0.18\Volume_2\TV\TV Shows\30 Rock I get an error:

New location \\192.168.0.18\Volume_2\TV\TV Shows\30 Rock does not exist

How can I change the paths to reflect the NAS?

I have tried to edit fstab on the revo to add this location in by adding

//192.168.0.18/Volume_2/TV/TV Shows /home/xbmc/TV cifs -o file_mode=0644,dir_mode=0755,username=*******,password=*******

and alot of other attempts of the same kind of thing just different syntax

Can anybody tell me how I can change these TV Show paths?

As you can probably see im new to linux, just learning as I go

Thanks

Peter

- RenZ0R - 2010-10-09

Smenus Wrote:Yeah, that's actually how XBMC wants the thumbs... here's the wiki page that mentions season thumbs.

Indeed it does, hence it dont make sense on why its using two different naming schemes for folders and thumbs, id rather have it so If I browse file mode I still get the folder thumbs Wink

- daemox - 2010-10-10

Nick8888 Wrote:Updated guide here:

http://www.ainer.org/?p=747

Hey, glad the guide has help some of you.

Cheers!
daemox

- cable_guy - 2010-10-10

daemox Wrote:Hey, glad the guide has help some of you.

Cheers!
daemox

the guide's great thanks daemox, I used it too.

- cockbongo - 2010-10-11

Grr, little help someone? Just installed sickbeard on my Synology DS409+, but can't even add one TV show to it as I get the error message "Could not connect to server http://www.thetvdb.com/api/9DAF49C96CBF8DAC/series/187071/en.xml: [Errno 28] No space left on device" every time.

I've searched the forum and read about the fact that I had to create a cache folder, which I duly have done in the same folder as the rest of the sickbeard program, and changed the config.ini file to point to it, but to no avail, same error.

Its driving me mad ;(

- mastercpt - 2010-10-11

Awesome Awesome program. Got it setup to do 99% of what I need it to do. Few questions. When does SickBeard look for my "Wanted" episodes? Say I mark a full season that I missed how long till sickbeard scans for those episodes? Also is there any future option to change what the search terms are? "Law & Order Los Angelas" is "Law & Order LA" in newsgroups so it can't find the new episodes. Also American Chopper Paul vs Senior is listed in thetvdb as season 01 however newsgroups are listing it as season 07 (not thinking Paul vs Senior is a new show).

- DejaVu - 2010-10-11

I mass added my TV Shows to SB but I have an orphaned field I cant click on. Has no name, no downloads (with ?) marked with SD and Active.

But my DB should now be empty as I deleted everything else to try again.

My SB install is on an XBMCLive install. Can anyone tell me how to connect to the database manually to delete the field. Or perhaps a command that will wipe the Database and start again would be handy.

- ECEC - 2010-10-12

mastercpt Wrote:Awesome Awesome program. Got it setup to do 99% of what I need it to do. Few questions. When does SickBeard look for my "Wanted" episodes? Say I mark a full season that I missed how long till sickbeard scans for those episodes?

Config > Episode Downloads > Backlog Search Frequency controls how often it searches. You want to set this to something other than 1 day if you have a lot of Wanted eps, otherwise it'll hammer your providers. Manage Shows > Manage Searches will allow you to trigger a Backlog search manually, useful if you've just added a series and want to scan for available episodes.

DejaVu77 Wrote:I mass added my TV Shows to SB but I have an orphaned field I cant click on. Has no name, no downloads (with ?) marked with SD and Active.

I've had this happen a couple of times if the TVDB search times out while adding a show. Usually it fixes itself on either a restart or when it does it's nightly rescan.

- daemox - 2010-10-12

jabba200 Wrote:Posted this at sickbeard.com forums. Figured Id post here too

Hello,
How can I change the paths to reflect the NAS?
Thanks

Peter

Hey Peter,

I looked on Sick Beard's forum but didn't see your post.

If your question hasn't been answered see here: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Samba/SambaClientGuide.

This should give you the proper formatting as well as other help for using Samba under Ubuntu (XBMCLive is built using Ubuntu).

Best of luck,
daemox

- ontrose - 2010-10-12

hey, anyone planning to make an android app for managing SB? Managing SB with the mobile browser is abit messy. So if there is any good android app maker ut there i'd gladley pay a few bucks for an SB app Smile

- drc13 - 2010-10-14

First off love this program so thanks heaps!

I do have two shows that are causing me grief at the moment. The ultimate fighter and the world series of poker. I seem to of rectified the ultimate fighter by switching to nzbs instead of matrix (might have something to do with matrix using the sports/entertainment category and not tv) It would be great if I could use matrix again though.

However I cannot for the life of me get it to grab new wsop episodes. They are definitely there on the sites but after forcing updates and searches it comes up with nothing.

WSOP also never shows up in my upcoming episodes section either. Here's the log after a forced update.

Oct-15 08:50:31 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task
Oct-15 08:50:28 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 79028: Writing NFOs for all episodes
Oct-15 08:50:28 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 79028: Loading all episodes with a location from the database
Oct-15 08:50:25 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 79028: Loading all episodes from the show directory X:\TV Shows\World Series of Poker
Oct-15 08:50:25 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Performing refresh on World Series of Poker
Oct-15 08:50:25 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Beginning task
Oct-15 08:50:25 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Refresh - World Series of Poker
Oct-15 08:50:25 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task
Oct-15 08:50:22 WARNING QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Error encountered while checking TVRage<->TVDB sync: Unable to find episode in DB
Oct-15 08:50:22 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to check TVRage info against TVDB: Could not find season 42
Oct-15 08:50:21 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the last aired episode to see if the dates match between TVDB and TVRage
Oct-15 08:50:21 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the first episode of each season to see if the air dates match between TVDB and TVRage
Oct-15 08:50:21 WARNING QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage info isn't in sync with TVDB, not using data
AA
AAEpisodeNotFoundException: Unable to find episode in DB
AA File "sickbeard\tvrage.pyo", line 188, in checkSync
Oct-15 08:50:21 WARNING QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Error encountered while checking TVRage<->TVDB sync: Unable to find episode in DB
Oct-15 08:50:21 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to check TVRage info against TVDB: Could not find season 42
Oct-15 08:50:21 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the last aired episode to see if the dates match between TVDB and TVRage
Oct-15 08:50:19 WARNING QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Error encountered while checking TVRage<->TVDB sync: Unable to find episode in DB
Oct-15 08:50:19 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to check TVRage info against TVDB: Could not find season 42
Oct-15 08:50:17 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the last aired episode to see if the dates match between TVDB and TVRage
Oct-15 08:50:17 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Checking the first episode of each season to see if the air dates match between TVDB and TVRage
Oct-15 08:49:41 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: 79028: Loading all episodes from theTVDB...
Oct-15 08:49:18 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Loading all episodes from the DB
Oct-15 08:49:15 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: 79028: Loading show info from theTVDB
Oct-15 08:49:15 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Beginning update of World Series of Poker
Oct-15 08:49:15 INFO QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Beginning task
Oct-15 08:49:15 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Forced Update - World Series of Poker

If you have any suggestions or need any further info please let me know.

Cheers

- midgetspy - 2010-10-15

Please post a full debug log either on the SB forums or in a google code ticket and I'll take a look. I imagine it needs an exception cause it's abbreviated.

- danceresort - 2010-10-15

Just started using Sick beard, and love it! Only problem I find at the moment tho is it only seems to find 1 torrent, I am currently using T.E.D along side it which is a great pairing, but I would like it to be all done by SB.

am I missing a setting where I have it check for torrents more regularly or at a different time or shall I stay with using TED as the downloader SB as the organizer?

What sort of time scale are we looking at having a newer version of SB where we can add customer torrent RSS sites etc (a bit like TED for example)?

Not ment to be a moaning post, just asking some questions and trying to get a bit of information Smile keep up the good work!

- ringgh0st - 2010-10-15

any news according language selection? i'd love to use it for german series? or is there a workaround to get also german series?

- mephesta - 2010-10-15

danceresort Wrote:Just started using Sick beard, and love it! Only problem I find at the moment tho is it only seems to find 1 torrent, I am currently using T.E.D along side it which is a great pairing, but I would like it to be all done by SB.

am I missing a setting where I have it check for torrents more regularly or at a different time or shall I stay with using TED as the downloader SB as the organizer?

What sort of time scale are we looking at having a newer version of SB where we can add customer torrent RSS sites etc (a bit like TED for example)?

Not ment to be a moaning post, just asking some questions and trying to get a bit of information Smile keep up the good work!

I was coming to ask something similar. My project for this weekend was going to focus on getting anime and j-dramas incorporated into my computer's daily media automation process. I tried setting up a few current and popular shows from each genre with Sickbeard, but was unsuccessful in finding the content. I don't think this is any fault of Sickbeard, but results from the limited availability of the content. I will try reactivating my v3.newzbin account to see if that is more successful since I think they catalog more asian content. Asian content does not really get uploaded to usenet (which is a shame). This means I need to focus on getting anime trackers to work with Sickbeard.

I did a basic search and couldn't find anything, but which trackers do Sickbeard search? Where is this information stored in Sickbeard? Can I just edit that file to include specific trackers? Sorry if that last question is a little naive. I am sure it is more complicated than what I am thinking.

If I am just doing something wrong, then I would love to be corrected. My american content works just fine. So I am assuming I at least kind of know what I am doing Laugh.

Thank you for the help and the project!