Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- WingmanNZ - 2010-10-22

Where in the code would i have to edit for SickBeard to create season folders with double digits eg. Season 01, Season 02. I know it will use them if they exist but it creates folders that are single digit eg Season 1, Season 2. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

- midgetspy - 2010-10-22

ECEC Wrote:Does that mean just backup my config and db files and then delete the SB folder, then reclone it from git?

Also, I had an item fail post processing as well. It looks like the first time it tried to process the show, it didn't find it in the cache (I doublechecked and SB definitely snatched it). I'm also getting some weird XBMC responses which might be messing it up as well. I'm on the first Dharma beta, not the latest, would that have an affect?

Snippet of the log file: http://pastebin.com/5P9kySFt SAB has the error

Code:
Sons.of.Anarchy.S03E06.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU

Loading config from C:\Program Files\SABnzbd\autoProcessTV\autoProcessTV.cfg
Unable to open URL http://localhost:8081/home/postprocess/processEpisode?nzbName=Sons.of.Anarchy.S03E06.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU.nzb&quiet=1&dir=%5C%5Cdaruma%5CVideos%5CIncoming%5CSickbeardTemp%5CSons.of.Anarchy.S03E06.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU

Yep, that's what I mean. Also what's wrong with that post-processing log? Looks fine to me...

About the failing to contact SB, are you sure it was running at that time?

WingmanNZ Wrote:Where in the code would i have to edit for SickBeard to create season folders with double digits eg. Season 01, Season 02. I know it will use them if they exist but it creates folders that are single digit eg Season 1, Season 2. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

processTV.py, just search for seasonFolder and it'll get you in the right area.

- tbird2340 - 2010-10-22

midgetspy Wrote:Yep, that's what I mean. Also what's wrong with that post-processing log? Looks fine to me...

processTV.py, just search for seasonFolder and it'll get you in the right area.

Midget, any ideas on my issue? Started out of the blue..

- ECEC - 2010-10-22

midgetspy Wrote:Yep, that's what I mean. Also what's wrong with that post-processing log? Looks fine to me...

So I recloned and I'm now seeing the version as Alpha Master as opposed to alpha alpha 2 like it was before, so I'm guessing that will fix my CPU issues. Thanks!

- Flomaster - 2010-10-22

I don't use Twitter, but SB now has the option to post notifications on your twitter page.

-=Jason=-

- midgetspy - 2010-10-22

tbird2340 Wrote:Midget, any ideas on my issue? Started out of the blue..

No idea... you're sure your autoProcessTV settings are right? Make sure you don't have the sab info in there rather than the SB info...

Season Folder Problem - jjjones - 2010-10-23

I have Sick Beard up and running on my ubuntu box. I'm not sure what happened or what I did but Sick Beard renames my "Season n" folder in each tracked series to "_UNKNOWN_Season n". If I uncheck create season directory, then the show root gets renamed to for example: "_UNKNOWN_30 Rock".

I have tried manually renaming the Season folders and deleting and then re-adding the shows to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

- midgetspy - 2010-10-23

What are you doing that makes this happen? I'm 99% sure SB isn't the one doing this... the only time SB renames dirs is when it's post processing and even then it never renames to _UNKNOWN_.

- jjjones - 2010-10-23

What are you doing that makes this happen?

It happens automatically: the folders seem to be periodically scanned.

I also run a tivo metadata generator program called pytivometathis which may also be the culprit. Let me disable it and see if that helps.

- cosmicr - 2010-10-23

I think it might be SABnzbd.

What is your temporary download folder, and your complete downloads folder?

make sure they are different to your media tv shows folder.

double check that you have all sorting turned off in SAB, and you have the script in categories for the tv category set to sabtosickbeard.py

in Sickbeard config, under episode downloads make sure you have NZB Action set to SABnzbd (not blackhole)

check 'Rename Episodes' on and 'Scan & Process TV Download Dir' to off.

good luck!

- jjjones - 2010-10-23

Couchpatato was the culprit. I had it scanning my TV folders.

Thanks for setting me in the right direction.

Great coding.

- FatBoyNotSoSlim - 2010-10-23

Does anyone know how to enable the TVBINZ provider? I can see it in providers folder, but it's not available on the 'NZB Provider Configuration' page.
I did read about some problems using it at the start of the year, if they were the cause of it being disabled, have they been resolved yet?

NB, new convert of about a month, and loving sickbeard. Big Grin

- inahat - 2010-10-23

downloaded the win23.zip, but there is no config.ini Huh is this something that gets generated later? I have added TV shows, but can't go any further without config.ini.

Any ideas?

- FatBoyNotSoSlim - 2010-10-23

inahat Wrote:downloaded the win23.zip, but there is no config.ini Huh is this something that gets generated later? I have added TV shows, but can't go any further without config.ini.

Any ideas?

It's automatically generated after you first run Sickbeard. Go into the Config menu and start customising SB, and the changes will be reflected in the new INI file.

- inahat - 2010-10-23

FatBoyNotSoSlim Wrote:It's automatically generated after you first run Sickbeard. Go into the Config menu and start customising SB, and the changes will be reflected in the new INI file.

thanks