Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-11-01

subventbeats: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=618

- subvertbeats - 2010-11-01

thanks midgetspy!

Downloading same episodes twice - emanon - 2010-11-01

Hi,

It's been reported before, but it keeps happening. Like yesterday
The Walking Dead 1x01 is first downloaded after a normal search, then a few seconds later backlog downloads the same episode twice.

Any fix for this? Currently running 463.02

Problem occures more and more often, but not all the time.
Lately almost every second episode is downloaded more than onces.

Thanks

- daemox - 2010-11-01

For anyone that may have missed it (that are running from source), Sick Beard now supports updates within the program itself. I've tested it and it's been working the last few days.

I recommend enabling Notify when new versions are available in Config then General. You may have to restart Sick Beard, but then after that it will give you a notice if and when any updates are available as well as a link to what exactly is going to be updated/changed.

Cheers,
daemox

- bcboncs - 2010-11-02

emanon Wrote:Hi,

It's been reported before, but it keeps happening. Like yesterday
The Walking Dead 1x01 is first downloaded after a normal search, then a few seconds later backlog downloads the same episode twice.

Any fix for this? Currently running 463.02

Problem occures more and more often, but not all the time.
Lately almost every second episode is downloaded more than onces.

Thanks

I figured to run a search on the thread prior to making a post but this exact same thing is happening to me. SickBeard picked up The Walking Dead episode 1 twice and actually removed the .avi, did this removal part happen for your Emanon?

For now, I'm going to attempt a force search through SickBeard's interface and see how this goes for me.

Thanks midgetspy, others, and Emanon.

- uglyman - 2010-11-02

is there any chance you could add support to http://www.ezrss.it/?
the eztv@btchat seems to take a while to get new shows. it will be showing up on the eztv.it website but not the btchat site

- emanon - 2010-11-02

bcboncs Wrote:I figured to run a search on the thread prior to making a post but this exact same thing is happening to me. SickBeard picked up The Walking Dead episode 1 twice and actually removed the .avi, did this removal part happen for your Emanon?

For now, I'm going to attempt a force search through SickBeard's interface and see how this goes for me.

Nope nothing is removed. This probably has to do with that i am not post processing through sickbeard. I guess you are?

This gotta have something to do with Backlog.

Emanon

- bnevets27 - 2010-11-02

Is anyone else getting errors like this:
Code:
2010-11-02 13:45:26.795508 BACKLOG :: Error while searching NZBMatrix, skipping: timed out
2010-11-02 13:50:57.447505 BACKLOG :: Error loading NZBs.org URL: (, URLError(timeout('timed out',),), ) -
2010-11-02 13:52:37.546685 BACKLOG :: Error loading NZB.su URL: (, URLError(timeout('timed out',),), ) -
2010-11-02 13:57:34.036269 BACKLOG :: Error loading NZBMatrix URL: (, URLError(gaierror(-2, 'Name or service not known'),), ) -
2010-11-02 14:05:39.255283 BACKLOG :: Error loading NZB.su URL: (, URLError(gaierror(-2, 'Name or service not known'),), ) -

Using the latest sickbeard, updated today. Could it just be that my internet connection is intermittent?

- DrStrange - 2010-11-02

I have SB installed using tgit. When I click 'update now' in 'there is a newer version available (you're ... commits behind) Update Now' I get
'Update Failed
Update wasn't successful, not restarting. Check your log for more information.'
The log says:
'2010-11-02 18:16:52.011000 CP Server Thread-5 :: Didn't find indication of success in output, assuming git pull failed'
A git pull updates SB successfully.

- cosmicr - 2010-11-03

DrStrange Wrote:I have SB installed using tgit. When I click 'update now' in 'there is a newer version available (you're ... commits behind) Update Now' I get
'Update Failed
The log says:
'2010-11-02 18:16:52.011000 CP Server Thread-5 :: Didn't find indication of success in output, assuming git pull failed'

probably becuase you're using tortoise git.

- midgetspy - 2010-11-03

DrStrange Wrote:I have SB installed using tgit. When I click 'update now' in 'there is a newer version available (you're ... commits behind) Update Now' I get
'Update Failed
The log says:

Post the whole log please.

- mtehonica - 2010-11-03

'Update Failed
The log says:

midgetspy Wrote:Post the whole log please.

Same exact thing here. Update now fails but manual git pull works fine. Log shows:

Nov-03 00:31:29 INFO CP Server Thread-6 :: Output: fatal: 'origin' does not appear to be a git repository
Nov-03 00:31:29 ERROR CP Server Thread-6 :: Didn't find indication of success in output, assuming git pull failed

- midgetspy - 2010-11-03

I reverted the change that I think was the problem, try manually pulling and see.

- mtehonica - 2010-11-03

midgetspy Wrote:I reverted the change that I think was the problem, try manually pulling and see.

Manually updated just now to latest git. Will advise if update works once a commit has been made and it shows that updates are available.

- bcboncs - 2010-11-03

bcboncs Wrote:I figured to run a search on the thread prior to making a post but this exact same thing is happening to me. SickBeard picked up The Walking Dead episode 1 twice and actually removed the .avi, did this removal part happen for your Emanon?

I had to delete The Walking Dead from SickBeard then Re-add it.

Is it possible there is a bug with adding a show before it even starts? I added this show when it was first advertised then any download that went into that folder would get deleted. For instance, it was downloaded on another computer, moved into that directory, and it was deleted automatically.

I deleted the show from SickBeard, did a search through SickBeard, and everything stayed.

Thoughts midgetspy?